Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (30939 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SuperModz: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Does anyone have any idea how I can do this

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Your question is like asking how do you eat food without putting it in your mouth. Anyway you chose to tell her, shes goina get hurt sö just chose a subtle one and do it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Sit her down and act like a man my bro. Be gentle with ur words and let her understand dat u don 'fvck' around or else u would have 'fvcked' her.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by stubbornman(m): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2016
@Op be a man just sit her down then stand up and walk away ..she sef go tire for you

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ichommy(m): 1:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Find a nice Environment, sit her down.

Let her know you appreciate her but you guys can't Date. #Lobatan.

E.G

Aminat508, You are so amazing, Gorgeously charming; Radiantly blazing, We support Arsenal FC cheesy

You are so interesting!

But am sorry, I can't start a relationship with you. Am not good for you Dear & I don't want to hurt you because U re tender & Sweet. Am sorry Aminat.

Stand up and walk away, I cant stand it in case Aminat gets Emotional.

Funjosh, Oya Rate me?

Where OP self.

Disclaimer....

Nah Joke O.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 22, 2016
There's no way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ronald4lif(m): 2:33am On Apr 22, 2016
Start giving her subtle hints that you have a girlfriend and in a committed relationship, even if you're not presently seeing anyone. While at it let her know that nothing in this world will make you cheat on your woman. She'll withhold her intentions if she's sensible.

Also, don't in any way make her feel less of herself and you may remind her how beautiful she is just not to hurt her ego.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by decollex(m): 4:30am On Apr 22, 2016
SuperModz:
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.

Lalasticlala
Let see her Pix, am Sure she is not pretty if not dis question wud never arise. #HardTruth

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Funjosh(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
ichommy:

E.G

Aminat508, You are so amazing, Gorgeously charming; Radiantly blazing, We support Arsenal FC cheesy

You are so interesting!

But am sorry, I can't start a relationship with you. Am not good for you Dear & I don't want to hurt you because U re tender & Sweet. Am sorry Aminat.

Funjosh, Oya Rate me?

Where OP self.

Disclaimer....

Nah Joke O.

I rate you 10/10

But be ready because she fit just baff you with hot water grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Slapsticker: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
it's easier if you aren't single. you just have to tell her to put herself in the shoes of your gf.

However, if you r single...that's gonna take some wit.

They aren't methods around it. just principles.

- Be relaxed
- Don't crush her ego, or make feel like a slut
- choose your words carefully and be in control of your body language.
- Afterwards, make sure she isn't embarrassed
- Don't leave without telling her how much she means to you.
- A hug will do.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ichommy(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2016
Funjosh:

I rate you 10/10

But be ready because she fit just baff you with hot water grin
cheesy Thanks Baba

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SuperModz: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Sit her down and act like a man my bro. Be gentle with ur words and let her understand dat u don 'fvck' around or else u would have 'fvcked' her.
Hmm.. Dis is funny!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SuperModz: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2016
ichommy:

E.G

You are so interesting!

Funjosh, Oya Rate me?

Where OP self.

Disclaimer....

Nah Joke O.
Lolz... Alright ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SuperModz: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2016
0rex:
There's no way.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SuperModz: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
Start giving her subtle hints that you have a girlfriend and in a committed relationship, even if you're not presently seeing anyone. While at it let her know that nothing in this world will make you cheat on your woman. She'll withhold her intentions if she's sensible.

Also, don't in any way make her feel less of herself and you may remind her how beautiful she is just not to hurt her ego.
Thanks! this is d best so far

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
SuperModz:

grin
I meant you can only minimize the hurt, not eliminate it. Just come out plain to her as calmly and empathetically as you can.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SuperModz: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2016
decollex:
Let see her Pix, am Sure she is not pretty if not dis question wud never arise. #HardTruth
undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SuperModz: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Slapsticker:
it's easier if you aren't single. you just have to tell her to put herself in the shoes of your gf.

However, if you r single...that's gonna take some wit.

They aren't methods around it. just principles.

- Be relaxed
- Don't crush her ego, or make feel like a slut
- choose your words carefully and be in control of your body language.
- Afterwards, make sure she isn't embarrassed
- Don't leave without telling her how much she means to you.
- A hug will do.
Impressive! Thanks
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by 4C2215131: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2016
It's simple!

No need for theatrics and all the heart to heart talk and stuff (you may just hurt her more with all that yapping about bla bla bla).

Just via your body language let her know you're not game. Trust me ladies are very very quick to catch on when a man doesn't want them as they are nimble at knowing when he does.

No replies to her SMS', very formal stance when you're together in fact treat her like you'd a guy that is an acquaintance and not a friend. Note the words I used here 'acquaintance' and 'friend'. Both mean different things.

Do this and you're rid of your problem. Note that there is no easy way to turn someone who has feelings for you down without hurting them especially when you go the face-to-face, heart-to-heart route. You gotta be abrupt, cold and distant. It helps the other party when they develop some sort of hate for you via the way you're ignoring them. Their hurt is channeled via this hate emotion thus healing them quicker. Don't be afraid, they don't really hate you it's just a sort of knee jerk reaction to the whole rejection thingy.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by mrkay101(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op the best thing is to do nothing Jor.. Jst treat her normal like any other person.

she'll get the hint and her crush on u will jst fade away. Trust me it works(talking 4rm experience)

Telling her u don't like her will only go in two ways

1). She'll feel bad, rejected and embarrassed. And this might make her not talk to u again and therefore ending ur friendship.

2) you might be reading the whole senrio wrong. Maybe she doesn't like u like dat and its all in ur head. Then when u tell her dat u don't like her dat way she laffs at u and wonder what made u ever think of such a thing. therefore making u look so silly then the whole friendship becomes awkward.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Aminat508(f): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
ichommy:

E.G

You are so interesting!

Funjosh, Oya Rate me?

Where OP self.

Disclaimer....

Nah Joke O.
bbbyyy why nah cry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ichommy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Aminat508:
bbbyyy why nah cry cheesy
No vex Dear, as eye dey turn u now eh.
*Cuddles*
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by geni340(f): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
its nt possible...shez still gonna b pissed. Thats hw we're made.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bro, I'm sorry there is no way you ain't gon hurt her feelings when u rejecting her. Maybe not tho!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Chuukwudi(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just travel to another state and flex sometime there.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Imastexherbal(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
This requires tactics, because of our traditional believe. Otherwise, it shouldn't be an issues. After all guys are told no every now and then.
* Start first by always referring to your babe in every slightest opportunity.
* Disbelieve her not having a guy. So, always ask her to tell you about her guy/relationship.
* Each time you are together avoid discussing you. Skill unnecessary topic/talk that put you on the spot.
* Find a way to shift her attention to another person, your friend, her other male friends, etc

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Adesiji77: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
"Turn down"? Use the volume control tongue

Just kidding cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by 4ward(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
SuperModz:

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you. Politely tell b
Her
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by kirchofff(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tell her dat any lady u date die within a week...........she'd even do testimony 4 church self

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Flashh: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
[b]I will be sincere with you. No how you wanna do it that you won't hurt her feelings. That's women for you.

She's into you already, and the impression of having you as her lover is there. Which she won't want to lose unless some things happens along the line.

See yourself as a guy in her shoes when you're into a girl who you really like/love, and she's trying all her possible best to push you away even when you know she's not into you just to make sure you have her, you will sure feel down if she tells you her mind.

My advice: Just keep on going with her (act like a boyfriend), but just have it in mind since you aren't much in into her, capitalize on her mistakes, probably when she nags and some sorts of aberrant things, or maybe when she eventually cheated on you; which she MIGHT later do.

Through that, you are very much free to tell "it's over" between the both of you. (It's all about logic bro).

Then she would know losing you was by her fault, which has nothing to do with your conscience, because you can't tolerant such traits from a woman. (You are set free after then).

Who knows.. You might later find the true love and the woman your heart desires in this same girl.[/b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Afrok(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
My people will say, "no matter how big words are, nah mouth we go use talk am no be knife". So bro... for her to summon courage to show u all those green lights, summon courage too and tell her how u feel.

With time whether she's hurt or not, she'll thank and respect u for not taking advantage of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.