Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow (15144 Views)

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by dougivilla(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
kingoflag:

He might have a Norther accent, but he Speaks waaaaayyyyyyy better, way more articulately, and more way more comprehensible english than that Fedora hat wearing clown you got ruling your country today.
A man who calls his mother ugly, calls his father a FOOL. He is however not witty enough to know he's a product of ugliness and foolishness!! U're a STUPID citizen of a country governed by a Fedora hat wearing clown.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by saint22: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
nagoma: Buhari- the only real man standing. All other so called leaders are weak when they see money.
buhari is a vulture & vultures eat rotten flesh.so let him go & eat the dead bodies he has killed.he can never be a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
ckkris:

Shagari was overthrown early enough, in order to prevent eventual zoning to VP Ekwueme. Do you have any idea how that palace coups was staged?

The fact you threw in that last question shows that youre an id.iot! Have you ever staged a Palace coup? Ok, so how do you know I was not involved in that one? See how stu.pid this all looks now, right? All cus you decided to elongate your id.iocy to us instead of just stopping with the first statement. For your info, Ekwueme NEVER stood a chance to become Nigeria's President. I dont know where you kids get these dumb stories and who feeds them to you. If the Igbo man has no chance of smelling that seat in 2013 when the Hausas are at their weakest and most divided in 40yrs, how much more when they were strong as sh*it in 1983? Today the coup was because they wanted to scheme Ekwueme out, yesterday it was because Buhari wanted to conceal the fact that he'd looted NNPC dry to the tune of $2.3Billion. Listen here young boy, Ojukwu was the strongest and most popular Igbo man at the time, he couldnt even smell a Senatorial seat ...go check how many votes he got. Ekuweme ko, Ekwueme ni

Yall niggas better stop lying to urselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by digospel2: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Let the Holy Ghost take over as he open his mouth to speak let it be confession of his terrorist activities.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
dougivilla: A man who calls his mother ugly, calls his father a FOOL. He is however not witty enough to know he's a product of ugliness and foolishness!! U're a STUPID citizen of a country governed by a Fedora hat wearing clown.

Actually, Im NOT a citizen of a country being governed by GEJ the Fedora hat wearing clown. Now, what does that say about your dumb mother and imbecilic father that raised you in the animal way they know how to insult other's parents when you hear them say something you disagree with?.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
EPOMA:

When IBB visited the queen , was he a democractic president.

Dude visiting a queen is different from addressing a public about something you know nothing about.
Tell me, what will he say there or will he cry like a desperate monkey jst like he did in last election?
moreover there aint any different btwn buhari and Ibb, they both old desperate starving for power as if they
are the only ones born as a nigerian to be the president, for goodness sake there mates should sit down,reflect
on their past lives and think on how to change it if not for the country they misrule atleast to their grandkids
and relations.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by wonlasewonimi: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Musiwa17: This picture is democracy, any other thing other that this is not democracy... will the north accept they are minority.. the answer is no.

And if the north says NO. we break the country. In true democracy Kano state, jigawa state too. most loss local govt, are they ready to loss, the answer is no..

You cant have democracy in Nigeria. The only thing you will have for wanting to keep Nigeria as one is War.. I mean it war.. Anyone one who want to keep nigeria as one, will pay with is own very life.. because nobody would not risk our own people lifes for anyone ambition. You are calling for war if anyone want to keep nigeria together under this system.. Anything less than this satellite pictures, IS WAR. and the north should know that.
To peaceful resolve this mess, I have said, we remove a portion of Nigeria.

Those who desire NIgeria to remain one without this satellite pictures should know they will pay with their own very life. even they have tried to frame me..

This is what people will do to people who want to keep Nigeria as one in cheating.. there is nobody on the surface of the earth that can keep Nigeria as one, not even Jesus christ.. we have to break it.

And for the nigeria media who believe because they want to sell newspaper or television right to keep nigeria.. Imagine yourself inside thisday building.. So you better listen to me.. and save your black yash.

There is noway.. if A northerner will claim he won 2015 the south will not agree. so you are going to have problem in 2015. it is mathematically impossible for a northerner in future. so the neeed to find ways to resolve it.

One of the most insightful analysis on NL. Bravo Musiwa!
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by nagoma(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
saint22: buhari is a vulture & vultures eat rotten flesh.so let him go & eat the dead bodies he has killed.he can never be a president.

We know those who kill. They are PDP alias BH , and they are still in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Toktee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Billyonaire: We all should learn not to give another chance to people that annulled June 12, killed Abiola, lead too many coups, provide nothing but own our oil wells, people who think that Aso rock is their birth right. Lets proof them wrong. They started Boko Haram and we are now looked at as terrorists when we travel abroad. Lets be sensible.
Imbe.cile,do u think killing is only done through the barrel of gun;can u tell me how many people that die during obasanjo first term in office,yet a dum.my like you still voted for him,how many have died so far now,yet you guys are already campaigning for Jonathan.get aa life
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by nagoma(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Shagari's government was not corrupt. So your answer is wrong, so I give you another chance, think well before you answer: Why did Buhari overthrow a democratically elected Government of Shagari through Coupe which makes him a coupe plotter, punishable by firing squad.

Judging from the decadence of the current government, would you blame ihejirika if he did the same?
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by politicalpastor: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ganys: Better....cool cool cool
Its time for GEJ to borrow glasses from Mrs okonjo to see the handwritting clearly on the wall..
This GEJ is losing relevance on per seconds billing
APC all the way cool cool cool

really? really?
WELL, there is an handwritting in the walls already. G E J should drop his secoundterm ambition not buhari but
for the sake of his failure.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Dede1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
kingoflag:

The fact you threw in that last question shows that youre an id.iot! Have you ever staged a Palace coup? Ok, so how do you know I was not involved in that one? See how stu.pid this all looks now, right? All cus you decided to elongate your id.iocy to us instead of just stopping with the first statement. For your info, Ekwueme NEVER stood a chance to become Nigeria's President. I dont know where you kids get these dumb stories and who feeds them to you. If the Igbo man has no chance of smelling that seat in 2013 when the Hausas are at their weakest and most divided in 40yrs, how much more when they were strong as sh*it in 1983? Today the coup was because they wanted to scheme Ekwueme out, yesterday it was because Buhari wanted to conceal the fact that he'd looted NNPC dry to the tune of $2.3Billion. Listen here young boy, Ojukwu was the strongest and most popular Igbo man at the time, he couldnt even smell a Senatorial seat ...go check how many votes he got. Ekuweme ko, Ekwueme ni

Yall niggas better stop lying to urselves.

kingofool

I know you draw sustainable joy from your numerous and idiotic endeavors on this forum. Other than Ekwueme being an Igbo peep, can you proffer any other qualities that would militate against him from being the President of Nigeria? By the way, it is only a jackass will make political hay out of alleged Buhari’s address of British Parliament. Buhari is one of the numerous agents of British government in the cesspit called Nigeria.

It is brazenly apparent you are a dumbass nigga with a ghettoized upbringing.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by dougivilla(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
kingoflag:

Actually, Im NOT a citizen of a country being governed by GEJ the Fedora hat wearing clown. Now, what does that say about your dumb mother and imbecilic father that raised you in the animal way they know how to insult other's parents when you hear them say something you disagree with?.
Oh! They really got to you too! I thought this madness transmitting spirits stopped working only in your grand parents and parents lives? Na wa oh! Na ur children i come dey pity. *generational madness things*
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by kaeto(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh my God, a tribal and religious mad man is on the loose!
go tell same to your elder brothers.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Toktee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
saint22: buhari is a vulture & vultures eat rotten flesh.so let him go & eat the dead bodies he has killed.he can never be a president.
Christians fanatics are more deadly than muslim fanatics.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by ckkris: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Toktee: Bicos they were wasting govt resources for personal gain just like Jonathan with his entire administration,nd u know corruption cannot thrive wherebuhari is.

Are you suggesting anything? It will be very, very sweet to catch coups plotters. No one has forgotten who moved Nigerian troops to Abuja Airport without the permission of the Commander in Chief. After una go begin shout phantom coups.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by ckkris: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
nagoma:

Judging from the decadence of the current government, would you blame ihejirika if he did the same?

Ihejirika does not need a coups for anything. He has worked his way up, against enormous odds. In 1965 Ibo officers tried to rescue the wild wild west among others, the rest is the history the beneficiaries want to sustain. And it won't happen again.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by nagoma(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
ckkris:

Ihejirika does not need a coups for anything. He has worked his way up, against enormous odds. In 1965 Ibo officers tried to rescue the wild wild west among others, the rest is the history the beneficiaries want to sustain. And it won't happen again.
Igbo officers started the coup spiral in Nigeria . Jan 1966 was the bloodiest sectional genocidal coup which was the beginning of the free fall Nigeria is in now. Chukwuma nzeogu and emmanual ifeajuna are names of the devils Nigerians must always remember.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by ckkris: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
nagoma:
Igbo officers started the coup spiral in Nigeria . Jan 1966 was the bloodiest sectional genocidal coup which was the beginning of the free fall Nigeria is in now. Chukwuma nzeogu and emmanual ifeajuna are names of the devils Nigerians must always remember.

Sir,
Do you remember who sent MOPOL to kill people at Ibadan? One of their commanders is living his retirement in Jigawa State. History is sweet. And it won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by callmenow: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
The title of this post is very misleading to say the least. The title should rather be 'Buhari to deliver a speech at the House of Commons committee room' Anyone can book a room at the house of commons, and invite anyone to come a deliver a speech. Although it is easier and cheaper if a Member of Parliament books it. Addressing the British Parliament is a formal affair and honour which is accorded to visiting Heads of State, such as Prez. Obama. Buhari is NOT addressing the British Parliament tomorrow. Nairaland can book a HOC committee room in September and invite Fashola to address Nairalanders in diaspora. FACT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Dede1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
ckkris:

Sir,
Do you remember who sent MOPOL to kill people at Ibadan? One of their commanders is living his retirement in Jigawa State. History is sweet. And it won't happen again.

Bros to the imbecilic Abokish Nagomoron, history is bitter.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Mustymohd2: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
but dis is pdp regime or is it b/cos they re after lootin & embassle dat y dey invite dem
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Mustymohd2: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote
author=digospel2]Let the Holy Ghost take over as he open his mouth to
speak let it be confession of his terrorist activities.[/quote] tnx god pdp re d founder of terrorist in 9ija
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by yacsabdul(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
ifihearam: This is a rape on democracy and a slap on the face of the british parliament,how can the founder of boko haram address them on democratic issues,a man who toppled a democratic government,a brutal and serial loser,this is a shame to the sacred institution of democracy. Shame on the organisers and shame to the british parliament.
u an idiot a full. If u like die by the grace of Allah General wil be the next president of federal republic of nigeria inshallahu.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by nagoma(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
ckkris:

Sir,

Your information is too hazy. Mopol, Ibadan , when? Jigawa ? Where? Names? And so on.....if you can give dates , places and names I may be able to help you . Was it the murder of the Minister of justice - Bola Ige? OBJ can help you.

Anyway you can try google,.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Raxz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
This is an opportunity 4 ex general to sale his image to the world. But buhari i know is not diplomatic enough, he may mis-use this golden opportunity given 2 him. That is if he will show up at all. I know general dnt like bin put on hot seat, i could remember he failed to show up during 2011 presidential debate for reason we don't know but yet he wanted my vote badly. Hw could that happen general? Pls i beg u prove to be democrat, prove to be diplomatic, prove to be an elderstate man, give me reasons to vote u or ur party come 2015 general.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Jakumo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pellow Kwantiri Man, and Pellow England man

Me I dey for Nongereya, dey run fwa frezident every election year, but zose un-displeeened Nonegereya people yan NO vote am fwa me, even after I go fwa appeal court every day after I lose am fwa election.

So, me I tell zem say baboon and monkey yan go fight zem with Boko bomb, but zem no believe. See am now, my Boko bomb yan teach zem sense, and make zem have displeen, until zem vote me fwa ferezident of Nongerea, so I can dip am zee Koran fwa Atlantic Ocean, in ze name of ze Almighty supplier of virgins, yowaaaa.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by bappahman: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
General buhari is a man that is passionately loved by millions nd still adamantly hated by millions...Buhari is a political enigma
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by DonXavi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hope Buhari won't go and cry for them at the parliament as he is used to shading crocodile tears just to whip sentiments. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by bappahman: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
bappahman: General buhari is a man that is passionately loved by millions nd still adamantly hated by millions...Buhari is a political enigma
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
ifihearam: This is a rape on democracy and a slap on the face of the british parliament,how can the founder of boko haram address them on democratic issues,a man who toppled a democratic government,a brutal and serial loser,this is a shame to the sacred institution of democracy. Shame on the organisers and shame to the british parliament.

Bros,Alomo no be water o.Take am easy.bless you.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Shagari's government was not corrupt. So your answer is wrong, so I give you another chance, think well before you answer: Why did Buhari overthrow a democratically elected Government of Shagari through Coupe which makes him a coupe plotter, punishable by firing squad.

No, I give you a million chances to correct the bolded.

Coupe ko, 2 door convertible ni.

You cant even spell the word so how am I supposed to think you even have an idea what is being discussed?

Shagari's govt wasnt corrupt? Go and google Umaru Dikko, calculate how much $4.5Billion+ was 30yrs ago, tell me why just one man should have been able to make away with that, then come back and spew your rubbish at me again. Illiterate wanna-be Billionare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Antonio Guterres, New UN Secretary-general / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia / David Mark Visits Abdusalami Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.