Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow (15142 Views)

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Onlytruth(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jakumo: Pellow Kwantiri Man, and Pellow England man

Me I dey for Nongereya, dey run fwa frezident every election year, but zose un-displeeened Nonegereya people yan NO vote am fwa me, even after I go fwa appeal court every day after I lose am fwa election.

So, me I tell zem say baboon and monkey yan go fight zem with Boko bomb, but zem no believe. See am now, my Boko bomb yan teach zem sense, and make zem have displeen, until zem vote me fwa ferezident of Nongerea, so I can dip am zee Koran fwa Atlantic Ocean, in ze name of ze Almighty supplier of virgins, yowaaaa.

Fell of chair laughing uncontrollably. grin cheesy grin
I haven't laughed this much in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Onlytruth(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
BTW @ Jakumo

Do you make those pictures yourself?
Quite ingenious. cool
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by nagoma(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Onlytruth: BTW @ Jakumo

Do you make those pictures yourself?
Quite ingenious. cool

This is just too childish. We are talking about salvaging of a leaderless nation for Godsake!
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
IS this not better than paying Amanpour to interview a sitting president?
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by KingoFLAG2: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dede1:

kingofool

I know you draw sustainable joy from your numerous and idiotic endeavors on this forum. Other than Ekwueme being an Igbo peep, can you proffer any other qualities that would militate against him from being the President of Nigeria?

DendeMoronic#Idiota, we all know youre a barely functioning illiterate, do I'll reiterate what I said earlier maybe you'll get it since youre too stu.pid to realize that we're saying the same thing.

Whether Ekwueme was as brilliant as Einstein and Bill Gates put together is not the point. The point I made is that at the time the North was very strong and had cornered every sphere of influence in the governing of Nigeria, the Biafran war was still fresh on the minds of the populace, thus, Ekwueme stood a ice's chance in hell of ever becoming the President of the country.

Do you get it now, DendeMoron?

So, stop the dumb lies that Ekwueme---Just because he was Vice-President to the Head of Govt at the time--- was next in line to be President. You know thats a lie, I know thats a lie, and the world knows thats a lie! Thats not how politics works in Nigeria. If thats the case, why didnt Atiku become President after OBJ? Why did it have to take Tunde Bakare and Save Nigeria Group to ensure that the clown GEJ was made President instead of Turai? Why isnt Namadi Sambo ever mentioned when succession is the topic?

Lets even assume you wanna keep deluding yourself as youre want to do on here all the time: How come Ojukwu couldnt win ordinary Senatorial seat in his own backyard of Nnewi even though his popularity was very high (as he had just recently returned from the Ivory coast) and he hobnobbed and frolicked with leaders of the most popular Hausa dominated Party at the time? So, if Ojukwu couldnt get the support of his own people---as the most popular man in Igboland--- how much less an Alex Ekwueme? Or who do you think was gonna vote for him when it came time for the elections; Yorubas who were still angry at how Awo was being schemed out left and right? Or Hausas who dont need an excuse to despise anything Igbo?

You can go ahead and tell your lies and revise history for those who dont know anything about the events of the time, but, I beg bros, keep you useless jungle propaganda away from me. Im not interested.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
"My Lord Chancellor, Mr Speaker, Mr Prime Minister, my Lords, and Members of the House of Commons:

"I have known few greater honours than the opportunity to address the Mother of Parliaments at Westminster Hall. I am told the last three speakers here have been the Pope, Her Majesty the Queen, and Nelson Mandela, which is either a very high bar or the beginning of a very funny joke".

--------- Obama 25 May 2011

I am pretty sure Buhari is not addressing British Parliament tomorrow because that will certainly be a very funny joke. He might address a group of people that will include some members of British parliament tomorrow but definitely not the British Parliament as we know it.

Just on what basis will a man who ousted a democratically elected government be given the honour to address the mother of all parliaments? a coupist and dictator who was intolerant of the free press and applied laws in retrospect!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by OmoTier1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
mikeansy:

I am pretty sure Buhari is not addressing British Parliament tomorrow because that will certainly be a very funny joke. He might address a group of people that will include some members of British parliament tomorrow but definitely not the British Parliament as we know it.

Just on what basis will a man who ousted a democratically elected government be given the honour to address the mother of all parliaments? a coupist and dictator who was intolerant of the free press and applied laws in retrospect!!!!!

I think some of you still do not know you left from your right. Do you think MPs here are as stupid as some of you think? MPs here can invite anybody they so wish to hear their voice on any matter, but in this instance, Buhari is only being reported to be attending a lecture in the House of Parliament organized by Ben tv. MPs whos committees deal on matters bothering on Africa, Nigeria in particular 'may' take this opportunity to interact with him and also raise some concerns. No doubt, unlike the stupidity some of you exhibit, the MPs know those to be counted in Nigeria and I would not be surprised if one of their committees have already planned a lunch session with Buhari.

If you do not know, Britain puts her interest first before any other and if they now see it fit that Buhari will protect their interest when it comes to Nigeria, they would engage him appropriately. And that is Britain for you! Asada of syria was once the darling of Britain but what is happening to him today?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

I think some of you still do not know you left from your right. Do you think MPs here are as stupid as some of you think? MPs here can invite anybody they so wish to hear their voice on any matter, but in this instance, Buhari is only being reported to be attending a lecture in the House of Parliament organized by Ben tv. MPs whos committees deal on matters bothering on Africa, Nigeria in particular 'may' take this opportunity to interact with him and also raise some concerns. No doubt, unlike the stupidity some of you exhibit, the MPs know those to be counted in Nigeria and I would not be surprised if one of their committees have already planned a lunch session with Buhari.

If you do not know, Britain puts her interest first before any other and if they now see it fit that Buhari will protect their interest when it comes to Nigeria, they would engage him appropriately. And that is Britain for you! Asada of syria was once the darling of Britain but what is happening to him today?

You clearly are not saying he will address the Parliament and that I think is no different from the point I am making. The thread title claims Buhari is to address Parliament and that is what I take issues with. Obviously any MP can interact with anybody they so please. I am pretty sure Geroge Galloway will happily interact with Ahmadenejad!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by esiri4jesu(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
ifihearam: This is a rape on democracy and a slap on the face of the british parliament,how can the founder of boko haram address them on democratic issues,a man who toppled a democratic government,a brutal and serial loser,this is a shame to the sacred institution of democracy. Shame on the organisers and shame to the british parliament.
well spot on man
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by mathskill: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by bappahman: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nairalanders never fail to amaze me...blant hate..0% reasoning ...Nigeria future is bleak
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
bappahman: Nairalanders never fail to amaze me...blant hate..0% reasoning ...Nigeria future is bleak

It will be interesting to know how much reasoning was put into publishing this kind of absolute untruth!

Why is the BBC not reporting such an important event where a Foreign National is expected to address parliament?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by seguno2: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2013
callmenow: The title of this post is very misleading to say the least. The title should rather be 'Buhari to deliver a speech at the House of Commons committee room' Anyone can book a room at the house of commons, and invite anyone to come a deliver a speech. Although it is easier and cheaper if a Member of Parliament books it. Addressing the British Parliament is a formal affair and honour which is accorded to visiting Heads of State, such as Prez. Obama. Buhari is NOT addressing the British Parliament tomorrow. Nairaland can book a HOC committee room in September and invite Fashola to address Nairalanders in diaspora. FACT

Thanks for explaining the wayo story all these our people who are too lazy to think.
Na so the lie, lie "progressive opposition" national leader tok sey Obama gee am invitation for Democratic confention grin
Wetin we nor go see as black people dey tek every style yoyo dem own people with oyinbo endorsement. Even Boko Haram (Wester education is not good) sympathiser shocked
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by seguno2: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

As they have engaged the fulani immigrants since before independence to continue their indirect rule over Nigeria and access to Niger Delta oil.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by bappahman: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2013
Today the great general will do us proud
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by nagoma(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by lanrefront1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
digospel2: Let the Holy Ghost take over as he open his mouth to speak let it be confession of his terrorist activities.

The Holy Spirit loves leaders who have great integrity. Leaders who are honest will not embezzle the people's money and make them to suffer. God loves selfless leaders.

Above anything else, the Gospel stands for TRUTH and abhors any kind of lies and deceit.

You are a disgrace to the Gospel of truth. You are a disgrace to the gospel with your cheap propaganda and lies.

Your prayers will not rise above your head, because they are colossal untruths.

Whether you make them ignorant-ly or deceitfully does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by soloyes(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Good opportunity here for the General, and while trying to showcase his new found status as a democrat, I hope he also include what necessitated the truncation of a democratically elected regime in the second republic...

was he the plotter of the coup? He was only called upon to feel a vacuum due to the trust and confidence they had in him.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by bappahman: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
soloyes:
was he the plotter of the coup? He was only called upon to feel a vacuum due to the trust and confidence they had in him.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2013
dougivilla: Oh! They really got to you too! I thought this madness transmitting spirits stopped working only in your grand parents and parents lives? Na wa oh! Na ur children i come dey pity. *generational madness things*
Who is this lunatic and why did your Grandfather have s.ex with ur mother? Why weren't u aborted?
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2013
KingoFLAG2:

DendeMoronic#1Idiota!

We all know youre a barely functioning illiterate, soI'll reiterate what I said earlier maybe you'll get it since youre too stu.pid to realize that we're saying the same thing.

Whether Ekwueme was as brilliant as Einstein and Bill Gates put together is not the point. The point I made is that at the time the North was very strong and had cornered every sphere of influence in the governing of Nigeria, the Biafran war was still fresh on the minds of the populace, thus, Ekwueme stood a ice's chance in hell of ever becoming the President of the country.

Do you get it now, DendeMoron?

So, stop the dumb lies that Ekwueme---Just because he was Vice-President to the Head of Govt at the time--- was next in line to be President. You know thats a lie, I know thats a lie, and the world knows thats a lie! Thats not how politics works in Nigeria. If thats the case, why didnt Atiku become President after OBJ? Why did it have to take Tunde Bakare and Save Nigeria Group to ensure that the clown GEJ was made President instead of Turai? Why isnt Namadi Sambo ever mentioned when succession is the topic?

Lets even assume you wanna keep deluding yourself as youre want to do on here all the time: How come Ojukwu couldnt win ordinary Senatorial seat in his own backyard of Nnewi even though his popularity was very high (as he had just recently returned from the Ivory coast) and he hobnobbed and frolicked with leaders of the most popular Hausa dominated Party at the time? So, if Ojukwu couldnt get the support of his own people---as the most popular man in Igboland--- how much less an Alex Ekwueme? Or who do you think was gonna vote for him when it came time for the elections; Yorubas who were still angry at how Awo was being schemed out left and right? Or Hausas who dont need an excuse to despise anything Igbo?

You can go ahead and tell your lies and revise history for those who dont know anything about the events of the time, but, I beg bros, keep you useless jungle propaganda away from me. Im not interested.
Re: Buhari Addresses British Parliament Tomorrow by ono(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Jakumo: Pellow Kwantiri Man, and Pellow England man

Me I dey for Nongereya, dey run fwa frezident every election year, but zose un-displeeened Nonegereya people yan NO vote am fwa me, even after I go fwa appeal court every day after I lose am fwa election.

So, me I tell zem say baboon and monkey yan go fight zem with Boko bomb, but zem no believe. See am now, my Boko bomb yan teach zem sense, and make zem have displeen, until zem vote me fwa ferezident of Nongerea, so I can dip am zee Koran fwa Atlantic Ocean, in ze name of ze Almighty supplier of virgins, yowaaaa.

I have not read anything from you in a long while. You don't dissapoint with hilarious stuff. Hope you're doing okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / Omoyele Sowore: Nigeria Is Not The Most Corrupt Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.