Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? (776 Views)

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect / What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? / She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by banjula(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2009
i met this lady while i was having my NYSC and we started courting, immediately after the national service her mum called me and ask me how serious is our relationship, and i told her my intention to marry her daughter, she later told me to come with my parent so that she can know my people, which i did some weeks after with every intro. gift, my intention was to fixed a date for the wedding after the intro but along the line i was dupe by a family friend who ran away with my money and was even planning to assassinate me.
this disturbed and prolonged my plans for the wedding, almost a year after the intro i called my fiancee to propose a date for our wedding but to my surprise she told me she wont agree on a date unless the we pick a date for another introduction first which i dis- agree with her immediately, i told her if she want another intro we can still do everything on the same day which she refused.
she gave me the engagement ring i gave her back and left my house in annoyance, to my utmost surprised she never bother to call me again after a month i called to ask after her wellfare and she did the same back after another two months, everything was like that until after six months she called me that she want to see me and i invited her over, when she came to my place she apologised for her action and ask for my forgiveness, i accepted her apology but i told her i may not be able to continue the affairs since i dont know what she has been up to for the past six months, i did that to know if she was sobered for her past action or someone force her to come and see me. it is now a month since she came to apologise and up till now i have never heard from her, the day she left my place i called to know about her journey back home.
my question is this, did she expect me to wellcome her back just like that?
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by ayeesha: 10:22am On May 26, 2009
i seriously doubt she`s ready to settle down with you. wnt be surprised if you later get to find out she has another man in her life!
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by naijachix(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2009
that's what the do, chase wind, and when they realise this. . .they run back begging!

guy, JST MOVE ON! she's not worth ur love.
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by Feelitx(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2009
That is not your woman.Our women will always stand by us.
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by Nikky23: 10:29am On May 26, 2009
It looks like she isn't serious with this relationship with you.
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by iice(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2009
Of course she expected you to welcome her back like that. . .before nko? undecided
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by opuro(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2009
she saw you as a mugu
and she want to take full advantage
my guy you marry this babe you be a mugu forever
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by bblacky(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2009
abeg leavam joo, she no ready for u
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by pringles1(f): 11:47am On May 26, 2009
She came back to find out if have plenty money now.she's not ready to marry.leave her.
Re: Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? by biola44: 11:59am On May 26, 2009
@poster: she sees u as a federal mugu,

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! / I Need Your Candid Advice. / The Lord Ministering To A Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.