Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? (17772 Views)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by AkinDavid2: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
1. Why pick my calls? 2. Why check my text? Is she suspecting me or what? My wife forces me to know all her password but i keep insisting that's her privacy but she kept insisting i help her to check her mails when i am at work..likewise for calls and text we don't bother each other with who calls you or who text..Basically TRUST plays an important role.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by imperiouxx(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
What da ?! angry
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by tpia5: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
if you like, pick your partner's call.

if you dont like, dont pick your partner's call.

do i get paid for knowing if you do or dont pick your partner's call? Any benefit in it for me?

joblessness.

awon alagbere gbogbo.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by AkinDavid2: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
tpia@:
if you like, pick your partner's call.

if you dont like, dont pick your partner's call.

do i get paid for knowing if you do or dont pick your partner's call? Any benefit in it for me?

joblessness.

awon alagbere gbogbo.

Whatz ur problem? grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Temismith(f): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
If my husband is not arround, and d fone rings, i will simply pick it.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by CrimzP(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
For me i think its wrong to pick your partners call. You might end up getting to know things that will give you heart Attack. LOL
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by mrhotcoin(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
I will not pick her call but i will not entertain if she develop the habit of answering calls in obscurity
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Ahmedie25(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
luvmijeje: I will not pick his call except he ask me to,and am also expecting that same courtesy from him.
Are u sure u doesn't have steleton in ur cardboard?
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by pweeryambre: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
Not all but Most ladies do pick dia mens call out of suspicions shaa. I once had a business with one sales officer dat supplies drinks for my aunty and his girl kept picking his call, cos she thot we had something(kept wasting my airtime)..it even got to a point she had to be the one to call me wit his number and asks me to hold on so she can pass d fone to the guy, before we can talk. It still depends on the couple anyway.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Legalplayerz: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ermmmmmmm.... Yes I can let her pick calls. But she must NOT read my text messages o.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by SammySpark0: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
All of una just dey talk story. If I like I pick the call, if I no like I go leave am. No be me by phone? Nonsense
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Kelvinigho(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Men and women who picks offense once their phones is touch are having extra martials affairs.but you run the same account together,you sleep together,you took an oath together that 1+1=1 ,so why should picking or answering each other calls an offense,if not its already a divided home going towards separation

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by lumeneng22: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Noooooooooooooo
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by league11(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
100% right. Genesis 2:25 says "d man and woman were naked and they were not ashamed" meaning there is nothing to hide. don't marry who u cannot trust. in marriage 1+1=1
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Dee60: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Define 'partner' please! If that is your spouse then why create an artificial barrier? What is 'privacy' inside a marriage? Too many strange words are carved out each and every day by this our adulterous generation!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by DonnaJocasta(f): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its absolutely wrong 2 pick ur partners calls except ur being told 2,,,,,its called a hand set and not a public phone,,,,,,it does not make sense jor,,,,,,except u want 2 die of hypertention,,,,*winks*
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by sammmiey1: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
KINGwax: forget abt trust, its a bad habbit!!
Unless it's a particular caller whom u've both been arguing abt and u're ready to let hell loose concerning the issue
precisely my take on d matter!
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by toshmann(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
NO!!!!! angry
No, no and I repeat NO!! angry
Failure to heed my advice, anything you hear, blame only yourself cool

And don't read my text messages either.
Don't even think of my e-mails. Or my letters.

Na so marriage de take scatter be that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
It's wrong for my BF to pick my calls,else heaven will fall that day.Me I no pick him calls at all even if na babe dey call am,I no send as long as am not getting suspicious of his character.He stopped reading my messages because I don't delete my messages so he gets to see Shits other guys sends to me,which is to his own detriment.Anyway I stopped using BB because of the wahala
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its vry Ok 4 Husband and wife bt for bf and gf why share private parts and cud not share common phone.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by 5much(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
If u want 2 live long, don't ur partner's call.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by vision2050: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
How many times would you debate on this? You dere not touch my GSM because i may have important message from my cocubines....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by tpia5: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
i'm even looking for trustworthy people who can screen my calls for me [not the eavesdropping criminals o], while some jobless nlers are having sleepless nights over who is answering who's call.

awon alagbere alainikanse.

i blame gej and the nigerian govt for not providing jobs, or maybe its the nigerian underworld providing the wrong type of job undecided
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Kirinwa: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Akin-David:

Whatz ur problem? grin grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
I don't like picking someone's call. If you give me your phone and even tell me to answer it when it rings, omo you are on a long thing cause even if the phone rings 200 times am not gonna pick it and i don't also like people picking my calls.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by obowunmi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
too much gra-gra sef tongue tongue
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by brixton: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
no big deal in a trusted relationship but wayo-wayo bf/gf always dnt allow it... IMHO, i dont like ma baby picking my cals fo fear of world war 3
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
vision2050: How many times would you debate on this? You dere not touch my GSM because i may have important message from my cocubines....

Bros easy ooo. mehn those concubines can be worrying o
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by swtcharissa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
luvmijeje: I will not pick his call except he ask me to,and am also expecting that same courtesy from him.
koret
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by tpia5: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
gboss4sure: I don't like picking someone's call. If you give me your phone and even tell me to answer it when it rings, omo you are on a long time cause even if the phone rings 200 times am not gonna pick it .

why wont you pick it and save me the stress of listening to yet another automated sales pitch?
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by tpia5: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / Valentine's Charge For Men (1) / God is love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.