Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Re:The Only Saviour - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re:The Only Saviour (20895 Views)

The TRUE PICTURE Of JESUS Christ,the Saviour Of The World, REVEALED! / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah , im an anti Christ. . . we shouldn't allow the false tittle to come to past so we're working to abolish it very fast .[/size]
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=14pt]The Only Way, Truth and Life[/size]

J E S U S all that matters! cheesy

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] we are called Free thinkers , we are called Satanist . WE ARE THE ANTI CHRIS.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are called Sons and Daughters of the Living God. cheesy
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Maykelly i just dey sorry for you ever since ooo but if you make me loose my trouser zip down and bleep you hard you go talk true by force that '' Satan ''-- the great is the only saviour of the world . keep claiming to be the daughter of death God until hand touch you. . . . grin grin grin .well, i respect some of your words now mostly the warm smiles on your face . wink[/size]
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
I will not die, because He(Lord Jesus) Lives!

Woe to the satanist, for it shall be ugly for them. cry
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]I know you won't die now but must definitely die some day. . . likewise me and every other human beings. say whatever you wanna say but know it that Jesus have been a death guy long time ego . he have no place to live so , please gimme a break saying he's alive while there's no proof . . .the only proof left is that he was killed because of his stubbornness. . .while can't you make god use of your life instead of believing Jesus would come and save you.

We Satanist have the best of life. . . .join us today!! wink
[/size]

May kelly:

I will not die, because He(Lord Jesus) Lives!

Woe to the satanist, for it shall be ugly for them. cry
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:27am On Aug 17, 2010
wink wink
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I know you won't die now but must definitely die some day. . . likewise me and every other human beings. say whatever you wanna say but know it that Jesus have been a death guy long time ego . he have no place to live so , please gimme a break saying he's alive while there's no proof . . .the only proof left is that he was killed because of his stubbornness. . .while can't you make god use of your life instead of believing Jesus would come and save you.

We Satanist have the best of life. . . .join us today!! wink
[/size]

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2010
his mercies are new every morning. God is waiting for you. call on God in Jesus name, you shall be saved from condemnation.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
Amend your ways now!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Come to Lord Jesus Christ now. Do not go looking for the Church of Satan Gate of Hell of Satan to dwell.

Accept Lord Jesus! Do not be ashame
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by miftaudeen(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2011
only God,the lord of universal world is the saviour.common wake up! mrs poster, jesus is not a saviour nor has power to help anyone but he is a warner,messanger of God. 1 timothy 4:10
for to this end we both labor and suffer reproach,because we trust in the living God, who is the saviour of all men,especially of those who believe.
1 timothy 2:3 for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our saviour.
isaiah48:12,45:21-23,45:15,43:10-15.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by chakula: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hey Guy, Haven't see you long ago hope you are doing fine!

miftaudeen:

only God,the lord of universal world is the saviour.common wake up! mrs poster, jesus is not a saviour nor has power to help anyone but he is a warner,messanger of God. 1 timothy 4:10
for to this end we both labor and suffer reproach,because we trust in the living God, who is the saviour of all men,especially of those who believe.
1 timothy 2:3 for this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our saviour.
isaiah48:12,45:21-23,45:15,43:10-15.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by miftaudeen(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Chakula. fine, am some how busy. point of correction saying as-salam alaykum is rewarding why saying guy for your brother in islam? I know is not intentionally but to call your attention.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by chakula: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Salam,

Noted and I shouldn't repeat such mistake in the future, Btw how is Juma,ah and work?

Ma'asalam.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by miftaudeen(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2011
Alhamdulillah my brother in islam
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by miftaudeen(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2011
Alhamdulillah my brother in islam
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2011
The Only way for Best Life,
The Truth to the World
The Mercy of the World
The Grace of every mankind
The Breath of Life.

Take it is all yours! in Lord Jesus.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2011
Our Lord Jesus Christ is not Two and cannot be compared with any in the world.

When You pray, be you non christian, as long as you pray to the Father in heaven - believe you me - it is the same Lord Jesus Christ that will have compansion on you and will come down to deliver your request into your hands.

So I pity the the ones who reject Christ because of lack of knowledge.

As you pray to father in heaven with no knowledge of Him that died for you - He still delivers help to you.

Thats Jesus anyway. Merciful!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by gotizsata: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2011
@May kelly

And we pity you

you think you know God so much that you will blackmail him into going to heaven

you claim that you understand god so well that you are 100% sure you will go to heaven and be rewarded forever while everyone else will die and burn forever

the shock will be on you, you wait, for thinking you have god figured out
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2011
Do not be Distracted by the things u See, Hear or Read!

[size=14pt]If you please the world the world will celebrate you. But when you pleases the Spirit of God then Heaven will Celebrate you together with the saints in the world.

Therefore be wise now! Choose to please God rather than Man[/size]
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
Let it enter your hear. Christ Died for your Sins. Christ was not replaced on the cross before he died.

If your religion is teaching you that - then It is a FALSE teaching. Run out from there because you would not like to deceive urself.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by gotizsata: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
threats dont account for anything
unlike you I am not driven by the fear of a fake hell
christ never died , how can God die? are you a christian?
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2011
[size=14pt]The Death and the resurrection of Christ! has been queried and denied by some sects, the pharisees are those who claim to know God but denied the death of Christ.

Proof was showed to Thomas and other disciples and also to the unbeliever's[/size]

Doubting the death and resurrection does not mean that Christ did not rose from death.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
That which I have faith in is Faithful. Lord Jesus Christ is my life and soul. I choose to die in Him.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
but this Man after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God Heb 10v12

Lord Jesus die for your sins. Therefore be ye holy for your created is holy. Stay away from sins.
Accept Lord Jesus in ur life and stop doubting whether or Not is true.

To know more about Christ read Hebrew chapter 7 to 13.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shown towards his name, in that ye ministered to the saints and do minister. Hebrew 6 verse 10

Please in as much as you go to your various work to improve your living, do not forget to be a Kingdom Service Child. In your Church find something you should be doing for God apart from sending money (offerring and tithe).
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
Do not be decived. "Have you not heard that Fornicators will go to Hell fire.

Have a male (boyfriend) and a woman (grilfriend) and fornicating together is not acceptable in the Bible. It is a worldly thing and thereby cannot be seen as a good thing.

You sleep wit a man and a worman secretly in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend. Sin is a sin to God, He does not separate sins neither give them nick name.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. Stop Fornication today.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
For the bread of God is he which cometh down from Heaven and giveth life unto the world.

And they said "Lord evermore give us this bread.

And Jesus said unto them " I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

ACCEPT THE BREAD OF LIFE - J E S U S NOW!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
Your Soul and Money which is more important to you?
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
That all men should hounor the Son even as they honour the Father, He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not he Father which sent Him. John 5 verse 23

Believe in Christ; He alone is the Key to your Salvation.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2011
Faith that only chases after things of the world is questionable. Genuiue LOVE for God, Man and Kingdom Promotion is the Foundation for Real Faith Mathew 22 verses 37 to 40, Galatians 5 verse 6.

Merry Xmass to u. - Remember the Poor in ur midst.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by samsy5460(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
The Floods in the days of Noah only
started 7 days after he had entered into
the Ark. (Gen 7:10). This period can be
frustrating. imagine you are Noah, Day 1
no rains, Day 2 no rains up until day 7.
you might end up thinking that GOD lied to you that the flood was near and you
might be tempted to abandon the Ark. but hey Noah, didnt lose hope, remain
inside the ark because GOD doesnt lie,
the rains are going to come. likewise remain with JESUS, the second
coming might seem like its taking too
long to come but just like the Floods it
shall come. stay put in the ark, stay put
in the plans of GOD. If you are not yet in
the Ark (JESUS), you must repent for the end is near. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow
concerning his promise, as some count
slowness, but is patient with us, not
wishing that any should perish but that
all should come to repetance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Signs You Love Money Too Much / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 / You Can’t Distribute Condoms In School – Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.