Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Re:The Only Saviour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re:The Only Saviour (20896 Views)

The TRUE PICTURE Of JESUS Christ,the Saviour Of The World, REVEALED! / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by PsalmGrup(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2008
hi! u've said soo much.most appreciative. u know wot? we cant all follow a path:that's why everything in the world is soo diverse. Simple religious tolerance will help us all: A great Deal. Lets leave those who worship Allah alone. Lets not crucify those who worship Jesus christ.  Very soon everyone shall know where he stands and where lies the manifest truth. Cheers   
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2008
JESUS IS THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. HE IS MORE THAN A PROPHET. JESUS IS A MESSIAH. JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE WORD OF GOD IS GOD.

For more details, read more about JESUS without Prejudice in the HOLY BIBLE "John Chapter 1 down to verse 34 GET TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST.

Once you mention that name JESUS in any situation - you will be free and free indeed.

JESUS CHRIST - THE NAME ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME IN EARTH, ABOVE AND BENEATH. JESUS THE BELOVED SON OF GOD.

HOW PRESCIOUS YOU ARE SWEET JESUS. YOU DIE FOR ME ON THE CROSS. YOU ROSE FROM DEATH. INDEED YOUR NOT IN THE GRAVE. SWEET JESUS YOU HAVE THE POWER OF DEATH IN YOUR HAND. SWEET JESUS YOUR LIFE. YOU SAID "COME UNTO ME THOSE THAT ARE THIRSTY.

LORD BLESSED IS THE DAY I KNOW YOU! THANK YOU LORD JESUS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU.
MERCY FATHER. THE GREATEST OF THE GREATEST. SWEET JESUS CHRIST YOUR MIRACLES ARE MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES.

WE LOVE YOU LORD JESUS, WE LOVE YOU LORD JESUS. HOW SWEET IS YOUR NAME ALONE.

YOU TAUGHT US BY EXAMPLE. YOU TAUGHT TO LIVE A HOLY LIFE, AND YOU SHOWED US WHILE ON EARTH. YOU TAUGHT US FORGIVENESS AND TO SHUN EVIL EVEN UNTO OBEYING THE GOVERNMENT - LORD JESUS YOU SHOWED US BY EXAMPLE.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by MCUsman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2008
May kelly:

Once you mention that name JESUS in any situation - you will be free and free indeed.[/b]

JESUS ! JESUS !! JESUS !!! JESUS !!! , JESUS !!!!!!!, JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!! , J E S U S

notting dey happen.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by shant: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2008
Nothing dey happen because GOD dey our side.I DEY UR SIDE. smiley cheesy
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by MCUsman(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
MC Usman:

JESUS ! JESUS !! JESUS !!! JESUS !!! , JESUS !!!!!!!, JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!! , J E S You S

notting dey happen.

laugh won kil me ooooo cheesy, cheesy cheesy cheesy I beg MC Usman wetin be ur own tongue tongue ? Anyway sha cheesy cheesy, OUR HOLY BIBLE says " NOT ALL OF THEM THAT CALL HIM FATHER, FATHER THAT KNOWS HIM"

MY SWEET SWEET SWEET J.E.S.U.S THE CHRIST IS INDEED THE SAVIOUR. AT THE MENTION OF THAT NAME JESUS "EVERY KNEEL FROM EVERY TRIBE MUST BOW AND CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE "LORD " lipsrsealed
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by SunGod1: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2008
I really think Mary Kelly was deprived of breast milk as a child because not only are you a christian fundamentalist and a terribly delusional one for that matter, you obviously lack the required calcium and nutrients that ought to make your brains function properly.

All these ramblings about jesus and posting windy threads against people that dont accept jesus is obviously a manifestation of your deficiencies in vitamins, which you desperately lack.

And as i told you before, go and read your first corithians about god instruction women like you to shut up and be silent when men are talking. Obviously you know how to disobey gods words and if you like to disobey them, arent you just like the pharasees and a horrid hypocrite for that matter?
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by IDINRETE: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2008
sun god wetin may kelly take do you abeg leave her alone  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by babs787(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
@May Kelly

Anyway sha, babs787 there is no need for a believer and unbeliver to argue. Your unbeliever becacuse you REJECTED THE ONLY SON OF GOD "JESUS" simply because HE was not born in your home Town; sorry babs787. Do not bother about further discussion about JESUS. "YOU DON'T KNOW JESUS". My sweet JESUS CHRIST is quiet different from the one you know.

I know him more that you do. I practised christianity more than you do and read and still reading the bible.

Do we have it apart from the gospel of John that says that Jesus is the only son of God?

Jesus was a muslim, a slave and messenger of God. I have given you verses from your bible showing who Jesus really is. The Jesus you are even preaching is very different from the one in your bible.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by babs787(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Sysuser

Its good to see that you subconsciously admit that you have a different "Jesus", Who is not the same as the Jesus Christ of the bible.

If you have not been deceiving yourself, you would have known that the one in the bible is different from the one you preach. He made statements showing that he wasnt sent to you, never died for you, not crucified and wasnt God.

Even Mormons invented their own version of Jesus contrary to what is in the bible. So as far as I am concerned you or Mohammmed or anyother person can decide to invent their own version of "Jesus" in other to suit their lifestyle and lies, its still does not mean the Jesus Chris of the Bible is not true, neither does it mean that He did not exist , neither does it mean that Jesus Christ fufilled each and every prophecy of "Biblical Prophets".

Telling story that is making no sense. Son of God in English literally mean servant of God in Hebrew

Hence you (babs) need to keep quiet and keep your peace and deal with your insecurity about the q'uranic Jesus simply because.At least i.s.l.a.m needs to be self contained, stand on its own and stop trying to gain "credibility by association".

You are fraudster. Telling me to keep quiet just because I exposed the truth on who jesus really is.

I have been serving you verses from your own very bible and calling those verses lie will further expose christianity and your fraud.

Alllah is not God
God is not Alllah

Ignorance is really a disease.

Jesus Christ is not Issa
Issa is mohammmed's stupid mental creation

Was Jesus' name 'yahushuwa or yeshua and did they mean same thing?

What is Jesus' name in the language he spoke?

1. Jesus Christ of the bible is the saviour

Where did he say that/?You couldnt even provide where he said that you should accept him as your personal savior and Lord

2. Jesus Christ of the bible warned us against false prophets in the desert (Mohammmed)

Can I have the verse please?

3. Jesus Christ of the bible is God the Son

Is Jesus a christian?

4. Jesus Christ of the bible has nothing to do with Alllah

5. Mohammmed is a false prophet, peadophile,liar,murderer, rapist, adulterer,sex maniac, dishonourable man, hallucinator,

6. Alllah is a false god (moon god)

1. Mohammmed is a False Prophet according to the Bible and a true prophet of Alllah

Reason: His actions , behaviours , character, statements and spirit is contrary to what is expected of a True Biblical Prophet
                         John the Baptist is the Last Old Testament Styled Biblical Prophet,

2. Mohammmed is a peadophile, dishonourable man and liar

Reason: His decision to have sex with 9 year old Aisha shows that he's a peadophile, and it also shows that he is a liar and dishonourable man, because he did not honour his word which he had given to the Father of Aisha

3. Jesus Christ has nothing to do with Alllah
Reason: Jesus Christ himself said there is Trinity (God the Father , God the Son, God the Holy Spirit) , Alllah says there is no Trinity
                        Jesus Christ himself said He is the Son of God, Alllah says his own version of Jesus is not the Son of God
                        Jesus Christ himself said the Holy Spirit is the Comforter, M.u.s.li.ms claim that Mohammmed is the Comforter
                        Jesus Christ himself said and guarantees that He's the only way for the salvation of any man (Black or White, etc), Alllah cannot even guarantee salvation for anybody, Mohammmed does not know whether he is going to hell or not

SHALL I CONTINUE

I don't believe in stupid stories that lack proof. Support your post with facts and Babs will surely dance along with you.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2008
IDINRETE:

sun god wetin may kelly take do you abeg leave her alone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you. IDINRETE. I did nothing ooooooo. I only called the name of J.E.S.U.S only and there was confusion in the devil's camp ooooooooooooooooooooooo" HOW POWERFUL THE NAME OF JESUS!!!"
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2008
Sun God:

I really think Mary Kelly was deprived of breast milk as a child because not only are you a christian fundamentalist and a terribly delusional one for that matter, you obviously lack the required calcium and nutrients that ought to make your brains function properly.

And as i told you before, go and read your first corithians about god instruction women like you to shut up and be silent when men are talking. Obviously you know how to disobey gods words and if you like to disobey them, arent you just like the pharasees and a horrid hypocrite for that matter?

@Sungod, am wondering; what kind of brain do you have? I have taught you the same thing over and over and over again, now here you go again asking and doubting about my SWEET JESUS, are you Thomas in the Bible?

John 1:12
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, [ Aramaic for Father] Father."

2 Peter 1:17
For he received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." [ Matt. 17:5; Mark 9:7; Luke 9:35]

JESUS IS NEVER A SLAVE - HE IS PURELY THE SON OF GOD.

JESUS did not teach us to shut women's mouth. Hence he rescue the fornicator whom the hypocrites(s.haria l.aw) tried to kill but setting aside the MAN whom was actually committing the act to her. The MAN was the (S.haria).
JESUS said we are equal in GOD'S KINGDOM.

Sungod's POEM

James 3:17
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

1 Peter 3:1
[ Wives and Husbands ] Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives,

1 Peter 3:5
For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. They were submissive to their own husbands,

1 Peter 5:5
Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." [ Prov. 3:34]

So to be submissive does not mean "women should close mouth" Men should also be Submissive. "I wonder how your religion is treating the women!!!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2008
@Babs787
                  Babs787  LOVELY SONG

HIS   THY   KING   OF   KINGS
HIS   THY   LORD  OF   LORDS
HIS   NAME  IS   JESUS      JESUS     JESUS 
OH!   HIS   THY  KING!!!!!!!!!!![/b]   
common bab787 repeat the song

I Babs787 now believe 
cheesy  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and I disbelive the other iissllaam

"NOW YOU SEE THE LIGHT - STAND UP FOR RIGHT"
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by PsalmGrup(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2008
A lot of blasphemies in here on the person of the Prophet of Islam (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him). Such blasphemies as these are capable of causing worldwide chaos, strife and unrest. Mr. Modurator should show some responsibility and intelligence in curtailing the excesses of his members!!!Mr. Modurator (in case you do not know) if such proclamations as u have in here is published on the pages of newspapers, many parts of the world will be torn in shreds.
In some climes a death sentence will have been passed on the author of this blasphemy: he would actually have been killed if found! Those who dared said even a tenth of this would'nt have been spared! Muslims do not disrespect other peoples icon of worship and THEY DO NOT ALLOW OR TOLERATE THE DISRESPECT OF THE PROPHET WORSE STILL ALLAH.
This place is sure not a responsible place to be for Muslims.!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by PsalmGrup(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2008
My dear Not.Seun, you must be very good at making relevant analysis of issues! keep it Up! You know what? God in his Infinite wisdom made Death in such a way that no one who ever treads that part return to tell others what their experience has been: if not believers like you would have learnt the most important lessons of your life. Learn one thing from me: be open minded and learn what COULD be useful for you in your life and hereafter: learn about ISLAM and do not be narrow minded. You know you have just a chance. If you drop dead this minute you would not be given that opportunity to come back to tell the people about your EXPERIENCES in the life of the hereafter. Be wise and not just be blindly Dogmatic. Your unfounded criticisms will take you no where: BE INFORMED.
Once again, my friend take time out and really learn about Islam. Cheers!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by PsalmGrup(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Not.Seun
Final Word: Learn about Islam. Be Informed.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
Psalm_Grup:

@Not.Seun
Final Word: Learn about The Great Religion. Be Informed.

eh yah. Psalm_Grup you sounded cool more better than your colleagues. But what can Not.Seun learn from yours - simply because People of JESUS CHRIST and Mu.slim do not have anything in common or DO THEY?
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by PastorAIO: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
Sun God says:
If you don't accept all these gods as your personal saviour, then that automatically translates that your also an atheist because the defination of atheist does not mean you should believe in only the christian god. Once you don't believe in any of these other gods, you will most definately be condemned to damnation into the Hells of these respective gods.

Funnily, the term Atheist was first coined in rome in reference to christians. They didn't believe in and wouldn't worship the gods of Rome and so they were called Atheists - godless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by SunGod1: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
Pastor AIO:

Sun God says:
If you don't accept all these gods as your personal saviour, then that automatically translates that your also an atheist because the defination of atheist does not mean you should believe in only the christian god. Once you don't believe in any of these other gods, you will most definately be condemned to damnation into the Hells of these respective gods.

Funnily, the term Atheist was first coined in rome in reference to christians. They didn't believe in and wouldn't worship the gods of Rome and so they were called Atheists - godless people.

So what's your point
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Witness(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2008
Psalm_Grup:

@Not.Seun
Final Word: Learn about The Great Religion. Be Informed.

Yes i have already learnt about I.S.L.a.M,
Yes I have already being taught about I.S.l.A.M

and

I have come to a bad conclusion about I.s.l.a.m,

A decision so bad that i ended scripting the following satirical dialogue explaining one of the reasons why I believe Mohammmed is a peadophile amongst other things:

BELOW IS A SHORT DIALOGUE BETWEEN A FICTIONAL HUSBAND AND WIFE LIVING SOMEWHERE IN LONDON WITH THEIR ONLY CHILD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Husband(who's a Former Muslim): Dear What's for lunch?
Wife: I am sorry dear, the only remaining raw food is that which I have just cooked for our 9-year old daughter to eat. Except you want to drink Gari, that means you would have to wait for me to get new stock of raw food today.

Husband: Then let's go out for lunch now, just the two of us!,
Wife: What about our daughter, we can't just go out and leave her here alone,

Husband: We'll call the child - care agency that's just round the corner, I assume that they can quickly send someone over to take care of our daughter just for the afternoon and before we come back in the evening.
Wife: Okay thats fine , I will call them then, in a few minutes

, Later,

Wife: Dear I have just called the child care agency, and they said they were unable to get a female child care staff for the job requested due to the short notice, but they said that they have a young man whom they can vouch for due to his high moral antecedents. I then told them that i will get back to them once i discuss with you.
Husband: Okay, since we have already used their services before while our daughter was growing up, then there should be no problem with the young man whom they said they could vouch for, Honey!, lest i forget, what did they say the name of that young man was?
Wife: they said his name is Mohammmed bin Abdallah, he was born in Saudi Arabia but raised here in London, because his parents moved here in London.

Husband: What!!!, what did i just hear you call his name, No, No, No, please call them back immediately to tell them that we would no longer be needing their services, but that we would rather now be staying at home.
Wife: Dear what is that matter, why the sudden change of mind?

Husband: Honey, I am sorry I changed my mind about going out , yet the truth is that I certainly cannot leave my 9 year old daughter with a Mohammmed bin Abdallah from Saudi Arabia, period!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR READERS, PLEASE CAN YOU KINDLY TELL ME THE MORAL OF THE FOLLOWING SHORT DIALOGUE BETWEEN THAT HUSBAND AND WIFE, ABOVE.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2008
Dear witness Sysuser, please in one sentence tell me "why do you disbelieve mo.hammed so much? for me i guess is the man's followers that are missing up things." Don't you agree
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Witness(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2008
This is because my bible shows me that Mohammmed is a false prophet whose character, antics, antecedents reveals that he cannot be from Lord God Almigthy (God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob) when compared to the other biblical prophets (of whom John the Baptist was the Last Prophet). The birth , death and ressurection of Jesus Christ signalled the end of the office of the bibilical prophet (although Christians can still have the gift of prophecy) and finally Jesus Christ himself told us he was the ONLY WAY, to God, and that there is no other way and He also told us that "it is finished" while on the cross. He likewise warned us about the future when false prophets would come and deceive many away from Salvation through only Jesus Christ. Therefore anyone or anything who comes to claim to have another way to God (God Abraham , Isaac and Jacob) is simply a blatant liar and false prophet.

Thank you

Joh 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
Joh 19:29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
Joh 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Witness(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2008
May kelly:

Dear witness Sysuser, please in one sentence tell me "why do you disbelieve mo.hammed so much? for me i guess is the man's followers that are missing up things." Don't you agree

I hope my response to you answers you question why I consider Mohammmed to a an unrepentant liar and destroyer of millions of souls (counting those who have already died as m.u.s, l.i.m.s).

I hope God would open your eyes to what being a True Christian is all about and why , you need God to help you to completely break the subconscious fellowship you still have with the Catholic church!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Witness(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2008
@babs787, the following is my response to one of your previous posts (prior to my last banning)

babs787:

@Sysuser

If you have not been deceiving yourself, you would have known that the one in the bible is different from the one you preach. He made statements showing that he wasnt sent to you, never died for you, not crucified and wasnt God.

First and foremost, Mohammmed is a liar who created his own version of Jesus that suits his needs and lies,

Secondly in answer to your question:

1. He was sent to die for the sins of mankind

Angel sent by God the Father Himself clearly states that Jesus Christ was going to save his people (all of mankind) from their sins,

Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

2. He died for me on the cross and rose again on the third and was seen by more than 500 witness at one point in time

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1Co 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
1Co 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
1Co 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

3. Yes he is God the Son

Jesus Christ himself says He is the Son of God

Joh 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
Joh 9:36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
Joh 9:37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

Even the ArchAngel Gabriel himself carried a message from God confirming the fact that Jesus Christ was the Son of God

Luk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
Luk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Luk 1:29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
Luk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Luk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Even Lucifer himself (Satan, Devil or whatever name) recognises the fact that Jesus Christ is the Son of God
Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Even Jesus Christ himself makes it clear that He was God and that He is existing even before Abraham was created
Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Even God the Father Himself publicly revealed during the baptism of Jesus Christ, that Jesus Christ was his beloved Son
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Even a Roman centurion recognised the fact that Jesus Christ was the Son of God

Mat 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Even demons recognise the fact that Jesus Christ is the Son of God

Mar 3:7 But Jesus withdrew himself with his disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea,
Mar 3:8 And from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea, and from beyond Jordan; and they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they had heard what great things he did, came unto him.
Mar 3:9 And he spake to his disciples, that a small ship should wait on him because of the multitude, lest they should throng him.
Mar 3:10 For he had healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon him for to touch him, as many as had plagues.
Mar 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

Luk 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Luk 8:27 And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.

Luk 8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

John the Baptist bore record that Jesus Christ was the son of God (God the Son)

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Joh 1:30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
Joh 1:31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
Joh 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
Joh 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
Joh 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Even Moses, Elijah, Peter, John and James bore withness to the fact that God the Father said that Jesus Christ was his only beloved Son

Mat 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
Mat 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
Mat 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
Mat 17:4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Mat 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
Mat 17:6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
Mat 17:7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.

So you see in case you are too blind to see or acknowledge, Jesus Christ of the bible is not the same Jesus that Mohammmed talks about in the q'uran, Jesus Christ of the bible has nothing in common with Mohammmed/Alllah, Jesus Christ of the bible has nothing to do with Mohammmed,

Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way and the Life,

Mohammmed is simply pure darkness and evil,

Darkness has no fellowship with light

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

babs787:

Telling story that is making no sense. Son of God in English literally mean servant of God in Hebrew

hmm, babs787, babs787, when will you stop all this your illogical , childish and desperate measures to cover up the inadequacies of i.s.l.a.m, alllah, mohammmed and co. Please can you kindly show me (via your mastery of hebrew, yoruba, arabic, english and God knows whatelse, how you can to arrive at the conclusion that Son of God in english means servant of God in Hebrew

babs787:

You are fraudster. Telling me to keep quiet just because I exposed the truth on who jesus really is.

I have been serving you verses from your own very bible and calling those verses lie will further expose christianity and your fraud.

Ignorance is really a disease.

Keep blowing hot air, maybe when you are empty would would stop, listen and learn to what God has now given you the opportunity of learning and understanding.

babs787:

Was Jesus' name 'yahushuwa or yeshua and did they mean same thing?

What is Jesus' name in the language he spoke?

How does that proof that Mohammmed is not a liar, peadophile,murderer, adulterer,incester, dishonourable man, hallucinator, demon possessed man, sex maniac, etc

You are just trying to dodge and diver the attention to something else , Jesus Name in the language he spoke does not concern you , and neither does it concern Mohammmed who was not born during his time and who is not an Isrealite,

Abeg babs stop all these , awawi, , you are just looking for silly excuses to get out of jail!

babs787:

Can I have the verse please?

Yes you can have the verse where Jesus Christ warned us of false prophets that are in the desert, (remember Mohammmed dwelled in the desert region of Arabia). The related verses are shown below:

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

babs787:

Where did he say that/?You couldnt even provide where he said that you should accept him as your personal savior and Lord

Yes Jesus Christ himself said that he is our Saviour and the only way through which any man can be saved and that he is also the Son of God

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
Joh 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

babs787:

Is Jesus a christian?

I have already answered that , please go through the thread, and stop repeating questions and wasting everybody's time and energy

babs787:

I don't believe in stupid stories that lack proof. Support your post with facts and Babs will surely dance along with you.

first and foremost , i don't need you to dance, please stop refering to yourself in third person perspective, by the way since you are so particular about proofs then maybe you can supply proofs for the following (please don't just copy and paste a long meaningless story about how Alllah told you not to provide proof for Alllah):

1. How sperm comes from the Spinal cord
2. How Mohammmed split the moon
3. How the sun sets in the murky spring
4. Where the injil is located
5. Why mohammmed is not a peadophile by sleeping with a 9 year old girl
6. How you can marry more than one wife and still love them equally in all things
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by PastorAIO: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2008
Sun God:

So what's your point

My point is that it is funny.  Hence I began my post by saying FUNNILY  . . . .

I can understand if you don't see the irony.  My sense of humour is a little odd.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2008
Witness:

I hope my response to you answers you question why I consider Mohammmed to a an unrepentant liar and destroyer of millions of souls (counting those who have already died as m.u.s, l.i.m.s).

I hope God would open your eyes to what being a True Christian is all about and why , you need God to help you to completely break the subconscious fellowship you still have with the Catholic church!

Yes I understand you. But the bible says "false prophets" what if you mentain false prophets instead of the word "liar" also don't you think the man must have left a will somewhere and other vital information concerning his teaching and a separate book where he proclaimed that JESUS is LORD, what do you think
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Witness(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2008
May kelly:

Yes I understand you. But the bible says "false prophets" what if you mentain false prophets instead of the word "liar" also don't you think the man must have left a will somewhere and other vital information concerning his teaching and a separate book where he proclaimed that JESUS is LORD, what do you think

Abeg May Kelly , you are simply asking me to temper my statements as a form of compromise.

I am sorry but that would not be possible,

By the way it seems you have skewed and subtle attempt at thinking that the word False Prophet would carry a less abrasive meaning than the word Liar,

So if i can use the word False Prophet then that means i can also use the word liar , simple

I am going to continue using either of them as i see fit, and not as you see fit.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2008
Witness:

Abeg May Kelly , you are simply asking me to temper my statements as a form of compromise.
I am sorry but that would not be possible,
By the way it seems you have skewed and subtle attempt at thinking that the word False Prophet would carry a less abrasive meaning than the word Liar,
So if i can use the word False Prophet then that means i can also use the word liar , simple
I am going to continue using either of them as i see fit, and not as you see fit.

Are you a pastor, no i guess your a Rev. Father in any of the churches. Know you that you do things according to GOD'S will not as it seen fit to you.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Witness(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2008
May kelly:

Are you a pastor, no i guess your a Rev. Father in any of the churches. Know you that you do things according to GOD'S will not as it seen fit to you.

Actually I am neither a Pastor nor a Reverend, (all those mere titles), I am just someone who believes in Salvation only by Grace through Faith and who is trying to do my best to make sure that the Truth is known and that the lies are exposed for what they are.

Moreover Peter, John, James, Moses, Elijah, are being called by their first names , (without titles). So really titles is irrelevant, as far as Spreading the Gospel is concerned.

Yes, are right that I shouldn't have said "I am going to continue using either of them as i see fit, and not as you see fit.", instead i rather should have said that: I am going to continue using either of them as long as I believe it would Glorify God and ridicule Satan, and not as you see fit.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2008
Witness:

Yes, are right that I shouldn't have said "I am going to continue using either of them as i see fit, and not as you see fit.", instead i rather should have said that: I am going to continue using either of them as long as I believe it would Glorify God and ridicule Satan, and not as you see fit.

You’re impossible! shocked shocked shocked I suggest that Mr. Seun and the Moderatos should stop banning you so they can have peace/rest cool of mind.

And if I may ask; what are you "i mean that someone you are" are you a preacher, an apostle or one of the disciples of Jesus Christ
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Witness(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2008
May kelly:

You’re impossible! shocked shocked shocked I suggest that Mr. Seun and the Moderatos should stop banning you so they can have peace/rest cool of mind.

And if I may ask; what are you "i mean that someone you are" are you a preacher, an apostle or one of the disciples of Jesus Christ

grin, Yes you are welcomed!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2008
Witness:

grin, Yes you are welcomed!

Well if you said welcome to me, I think i should accept it because you have never welcomed anyone in this forum, that means i am Blessed and hounored.  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Signs You Love Money Too Much / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 / You Can’t Distribute Condoms In School – Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.