Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion (8798 Views)

Northern Group Wants Obasanjo To Debate With Al – Mustapha / FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion / Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by theripper: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
Which one b CPC again?

Well, the randy old man dat slept with his son's wife should be tried in Hague and shot thru his gap between his eyes, same with the other war criminal, but the nigga dead.
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by ikweremilitant: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
dayokanu: Now over to you PDP and Retardeen.

Rotimi Fashakin a Yorubaman wants OBj to be tried for genocide,

Lets see those who claim Yorubas dont criticize OBJ.
my frend shut up and face front

1 Like

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by ikweremilitant: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
causewahala: Hmmmmmmmmmmm! This 2014 election go badt gan!
dis d fist tyme ds useles party is makng sense

1 Like

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by babaowo: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
searay: Oh God! When will I be the 1st to comment?
..... when u first in ur academy carrier...
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by babaowo: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
obj is iroko no one can try him unless if hed try himself....ebora owu....who can takulaya?

1 Like

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by ikweremilitant: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Red-Light:
why not gowon that is alive and has submitted himsef to be tried? Why awolowo that s dead?
simple.just exume d criminals corpse nd handcuff hs skeletons

1 Like

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Tigerhead: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2013
Obasanjo is a criminal and has commuted crimes against humanity. I fear that being in PDP and a past president, they will forgive him even this.
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by ABAKA72(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2013

Goat, you wan tribalize the thread.

2 Likes

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by searay(m): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2013
babaowo: ..... when u first in ur academy carrier...
which academic carrier? My Phd?
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by ABAKA72(m): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
dayokanu:

Yorubas were the fiercest critics of Obasanjo regime even when people like you were quiet.

Gani, Falana, Soyinka and Tinubu were OBJ worst critics
but you no follow na, we know you very well
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by ayobase(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2013
This is more religious than political!

Since 1999?

Only God knows what would have happened in Nigeria if that bold step wasn't initiated!

I'm very sure the place would have been long time ago destroyed if those Fanatics were not dealt with!

The truth of the matter is that Obasanjo is gonna be guilty of homicide if arraigned, but he did what's best for our Contry back then.....we can see the TINY manifestation of what he destroyed years ago!
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by confusion247(m): 1:00am On Mar 05, 2013
ikwere militant: simple.just exume d criminals corpse nd handcuff hs skeletons
Guy take it easy with the dead nigga. Remember he was forced to drink rat poison. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by vandarsar(m): 2:30am On Mar 05, 2013
He feels so humiliated by that name alone... The man who orchestrated their downward spiral till today or can't you see they are no more relevant in mordern Nigeria politics?

Red-Light:
why not gowon that is alive and has submitted himsef to be tried? Why awolowo that s dead?
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 05, 2013
Do those of you complaining about Yorubas not criticizing their leaders criticize yours? I think Yoruba people are the most tolerant and fair in many regards when criticizing Nigerian leaders in this forum. I criticized both Yoruba and non-Yoruba leaders in this forum.
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by talk2s(m): 3:56am On Mar 05, 2013
daywatcher: Fearing similar calls against him in the future, this must be the reason why GEJ has not sent soldiers to Borno to deal with Boko Haram once and for all.

Nope!
That is not the reason. GEJ is a saner and more of a democrat than those past leaders who sanction the waste of life with reckless abandon.
Only that most Nairalanders don't seem to realize this. Their sense of judgement is beclouded by viral sentiments!
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Crown128(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Pls do we still CPC again? Just curious though!
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by tarryT(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2013
ayobase: This is more religious than political!

Since 1999?

Only God knows what would have happened in Nigeria if that bold step wasn't initiated!

I'm very sure the place would have been long time ago destroyed if those Fanatics were not dealt with!

The truth of the matter is that Obasanjo is gonna be guilty of homicide if arraigned, but he did what's best for our Contry back then.....we can see the TINY manifestation of what he destroyed years ago!
Very foolish post.. What bold step are u talkin about? That was gross stupidity and cowardise.. You are a bastard for calling the good people of Odi..fanatics... Did his action stoped the crises or killed the criminals? NO.. Dont provoke me this mrnin..this is the 1st time these CPC Retardeen squad is makin sence..
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Cmoyor: Nigeria my country wen will their merger work today ACN talk 2mao CPC who is APC den?

i wonder oo. those niggas are just confused
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2013
ayobase: This is more religious than political!

Since 1999?

Really? Can you please tell me how the invasion of odi helped our country? Did it stop militancy or terrorsim?. Obasanjo made himself more enemys that are still in the making or do you think that the people that survived will just take it like that, they will sow the hatred in their children and one day they will rise and start retaliations but then we would be wondering what these terrorist/militants are fighting for.
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by hassey(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Dee60: Buhari may think we have forgotten how he brutalized Nigerian democrats when he seized power. He should be tried too! That's my challenge with all this APC, CPC story. Has Buhari really changed? Is he looking for power to develop Nigeria or does he just want to gain power in order to punish perceived enemies?
u for think of a reasonable point. U av no point here
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by kaeto(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2013
dayokanu:

Yorubas were the fiercest critics of Obasanjo regime even when people like you were quiet.

Gani, Falana, Soyinka and Tinubu were OBJ worst critics
this fallacy in 2nd to none in the echelons of hypocrisy. Yorubers criticised obj indeed yet when he was facing allegations of misconduct and threats of impeachment, the AD reps were apt to defend him fiercely against na' abba and the northerners. And you wish to tell us stories we've not heard before, take your lies to the birds, they'll listen and whistle...
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by BetaThings: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2013
taharqa: While we are at Arraigning people for past malfeasance, we should also remind CPC to strongly URGE the Authorities to also arraign their leader, our Oga General Buhari, for his Crime against the Nigerian State, Constitution, Democracy and Decency, in leading and been the CHIEF BENEFICIARY of an illegal change in Govt (COUP D'ETAT) punishable by DEATH when caught.

I fully support holding OBJ to his terrible decisions, but my conscience also demands that I also ask same for the General.

REAL JUSTICE IS FAIRNESS

I agree. We would arraign the generality of Nigerians who supported the coup that brought Buhari to power
Gen Aguiyi Ironsi took over power based on Nzeogwu's coup but did not return power to civilians. We would arraign him post humously too
We would also try everyone who also subverted the constitution (in 2010) in bringing in a "strange" doctrine of necessity
Zaki Biam too must be avenged. Let us have the Obj arraignment for that too
So let the arraignments proceed!
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by maj007(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2013
The invasion of Odi and the ensuing massacre WAS NEVER, CAN NEVER and WILL NEVER be regarded as genocide by any objective and unbiased mind.

Security forces who were never a threat of any kind to the community were attacked and annihilated by a group from the community with confirmed active participation of the community. At that point, the inhabitants lost their civilian status.

By classification, they were organised, armed, dangerous and combatant group of people. Trust me, it takes a lot of organisation and coordination to annihilate trained security forces.

The invasion ordered by President Obasanjo was a retaliatory attack or return of fire which must and had to be done. That I believe was not an easy decision to make but it had to be done.

The nuke of Hiroshima killed thousands of innocents but it had to be done to make a statement to Japan following incessant attacks on US by Japanese forces. Why not claim genocide against the then US president?

For those still so convinced of the genocide claim, I wll suggest that u watch a real life event depicted as movie titled - RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, starring Samuel L. Jackson.

In war and armed conflicts, not everything is in black & white, not everything is as it seems.

I think our leaders and politician should focus on issues of good governance and stop all these distracting witch hunts that won't better our lots in any way.
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by kaeto(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2013
ikwere militant: simple.just exume d criminals corpse nd handcuff hs skeletons
hahahahahahahahaha! You want to kill me this early morning, it's too early for this now. I hope they find a suiting eye glasses for his rotten brainless skull... Ahahahahaha!
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Feedmemore(f): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Do we still have Cpc? Or the much talked about merger was a ruse?
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Alary: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2013
the_ripper: Which one b CPC again?

Well, the randy old man dat slept with his son's wife should be tried in Hague and shot thru his gap between his eyes, same with the other war criminal, but the nigga dead.
You mean Ojukwu is a Nigga , ßů†̥ bro that is not good o. Don't speak ill of the DEAD.
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by BetaThings: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2013
kaeto: this fallacy in 2nd to none in the echelons of hypocrisy. Yorubers criticised obj indeed yet when he was facing allegations of misconduct and threats of impeachment, the AD reps were apt to defend him fiercely against na' abba and the northerners. And you wish to tell us stories we've not heard before, take your lies to the birds, they'll listen and whistle...

I am not sure that the activities of Falana, Gani etc should be ignored while you hold up those of AD reps. You have to recognise both. Although I cannot immediately recall the activities of AD reps. But it would have been hard for them to support impeachment of a SW president when a northerner (Atiku) would step in. But two senate presidents (from SE) were removed and were replaced by other SE senators. So it was easy for senators from SE to move for the removal of a SE senate president - SE would not lose out

BTW do you think when Nzeribe supported the removal of Okadigbo as Senate president, it was for nationalistic reasons? No
He specifically asked Okadigbo in regard to the contracts that Okadigbo awarded "Ndigbo O le ketere"? (How many Igbos benefitted?)

Actually what saved Obj from the duo of Anyim (Senate president) and Na'aba (House Speaker) was the EXTERNAL influence of Atiku.
But we know the AD reps could not have saved Obj. They did not have the number

2 Likes

Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2013

This is pure politics dey are playing with ur head. Its a party-party fight. If not, na today dat thing happen? Leave dat thing
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2013
... I give up on the future of this country with the kind of comments (tribalistic) I read here every day.... Adieu Nigeria
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by JahMan1: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2013
dayokanu:

The Alao Akala na Ibo ?
Guy, why are you shooting yourself on the leg?
The OP specifically mentioned that you criticize Yoruba leaders only when you wanna bash a political party(I add your worst party-PDP).
Now you just exhumed a post where you just did that and threw it at our face.
Your gross with Alao Akala is first of all that he is PDP governor,same with the former Osun governor that you mentioned.
Infact you specifically called out PDP.
Let me see you castigate Bank-Ole Dimeji,Theif-Nubu,Amusu(witch) Amosun, Femi Funny Kayode,etc as thieves and not as PDP agents.

Thank you.
Re: CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion by emmasege: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2013
This is all about the ACP trying to get sympathy votes from the south-south in 2015. Why has it taken them this long to call for Baba's head since the invasion of odi and Baba's exit from power. Is this a kind of political manifesto from the so called 'mega opposition party"? I now see why they are perennial losers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: PDP House Of Reps Back CJN, Blast Buhari For Being Desperate / Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic / Youthfulness Alone Not A Qualification For Leadership – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.