Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show (9860 Views)

Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! / Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show / Radio Talk Show Producer Needed. Have you got d swag! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by chic2007: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2013
Emmasees: But people sha. We just love to pull people that are doing well in their field down. We Nigerians are our own enemies and that's why we may never grow or develop as a country. Nobody is perfect and we have our own shortcomings, does that mean we are a bad person? I didn't listen on the supposed date but one thing I can say about freeze is that he is one of the best broadcaster we have in this country and Coolfm will be glad they have him. That's the style he has chosen and it works for him because we are here discussing him and Coolfm. We love him on the roadshow and we will keep on supporting him no matter what. Up freeze, up Coolfm, up Nigeria.

Is that you Freeze? grin

1 Like

Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by CocoLoca(f): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Freeze is silly as hell! Fake wannabe.
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by albacete(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Emmasees: But people sha. We just love to pull people that are doing well in their field down. We Nigerians are our own enemies and that's why we may never grow or develop as a country. Nobody is perfect and we have our own shortcomings, does that mean we are a bad person? I didn't listen on the supposed date but one thing I can say about freeze is that he is one of the best broadcaster we have in this country and Coolfm will be glad they have him. That's the style he has chosen and it works for him because we are here discussing him and Coolfm. We love him on the roadshow and we will keep on supporting him no matter what. Up freeze, up Coolfm, up Nigeria.
chic2007:

Is that you Freeze? grin

grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by landinfo: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2013
Nigeriainfo lagus is tryin BUT most of their presenta$ lyk matse,olisa, even Alibaba's subordinates & sumtyms fola are shyyte$
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by garri4all: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2013
SUCCEED!:
The presenters radio name/nick name is Freeze, I don't know his real name, but I must say that the said Freeze is too arrogant on radio, always too full of himself. I listened to that particular episode of the programme 2 days ago and I was totally dissapointed, even his co-presenter and subordinate Kaylah always trys to correct him.

The lady that called to correct him sounded very intelligent and was so persistent but Freeze kept interrupting her and not allowing her to express herself and eventually he cut her off without accepting that he was wrong to the disspointment of Kaylah because Kaylay was somewhat apologetic.

And to think that this same Freeze anchors a christian religious programme Praise Jam on Cool FM on Sundays and advises people makes it even worse. Since Dam Foster left that Radio station Freeze has been trying to fill his gap but he has been such a dissapointment. I hardly listen to Freeze unless it's a very important programme, anytime I tune to Cool FM and he's the presenter I tend to tune to another station.

I wish there was a way to caution and stop this sort of unprofessional conduct by some radio presenters to serve as a deterrent. This is common with Cool FM and her sister stations. Remember they have closed down theirs sister station Wazobia FM's Kano branch because of the carelessness of their presenters because they were accused of inciting the violence that led to the killing of 9 health workers some weeks ago.

There management should should really do something about this.

Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Ibkeni(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2013
lakesdie: ON cool FM i don't know the name of the presenter but the guy was so rude on air, they were having this children talk show,with two children on the show,(a boy and a girl) and the idea was for people to call in and give them words to spell. The boy was overconfident cause he was getting all the spellings right. This particular guy called and asked the boy to spell MNEMONIC,he spelt PNEUMONIC and the caller said he was wrong.At this point, the presenter not knowing such a word existed challenged the guy and asked him the meaning of the word. The guy tried to explain to him, he didn't give him a chance to explain, only for him to start laughing at the guy, the caller then told him to check the meaning of the word in the dictionary and hung up. The presenter took it personal and started making such remarks as "he probably graduated with a third class", "he has a mere OND" and several other derogatory statements.

A lady had to call in again to caution him but he refused to accept he was wrong and cut her off too.
Whatever happened to the days when presenters were cultured and respectful? Now all we get are presenters that are so full of themselves, they feel every other person is a walkover.

Sounds like Cool FM's Freeze. There's no other way to put it, he's plain rude. I was a huge fan of Cool Fm once. They went from the likes of Lakeside, Darey, Olisa, Iyke The G, Dan Foster, Mark Sylvia etc to the like of Freeze.
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by landinfo: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
debby dominic:

Chaz B resigned from inspiration Fm yesterday.I would miss him on the station,he is a wonderful presenter.
Are u serious? No wonda i haven't heard him these past 2 dayz
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
garri4all: I stopped listening to cool fm because of their presenters.
all of them are so stupid with fake accents and are extremely rude and always yabbing callers.
I don't know the presenter you are talking about because like I said I no longer listen to them because Cool fm is trash but I know for sure that Freeze is sooooo rude and full of himself. Honestly I don't just understand why.

I only started listening to the stupid station when I left naija to keep me in touch with home but honestly I will rather listen to stations here and check NL for updates than listen to insults from some silly presenter.
Abeg who knows of any better naija radio station that streams live online?
~join Grace Fm Lokoja online
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Ibkeni(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

You got that right! They treat their callers like kings and queens; ever jovial, courteous, witty and respectful. My dad listens to their program every morning; he doesn't miss it.

Infact, my dad's radio is permanently tuned to STAR FM 101.5.

Same with my dad. He enjoys their show.
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ibkeni:

Sounds like Cool FM's Freeze. There's no other way to put it, he's plain rude. I was a huge fan of Cool Fm once. They went from the likes of Lakeside, Darey, Olisa, Iyke The G, Dan Foster, Mark Sylvia etc to the like of Freeze.

Olisa who?
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by debbydominic(f): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nairaland=info:

Are u serious? No wonda i haven't heard him these past 2 dayz

He made the announcement on facebook.
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by timecop28: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
FREEZE again?? hehehe...As expected. I'm not surprised though, the dude is extremely rude and he is also a kiss-ass. Who remembers his interview with Dbanj late last year? He made a lot of offensive comments on air. He even went as far as insulting DONJAZZY and EEDRIS and he wasn't remorseful of his actions one bit. very unprofessional in my opinion.
Well, i've never for once liked COOL fm cos they are full of discriminatory policies. THE SEASIDE STATION remains my favourite radio station in Nigeria anytime, anyday and BIGTYME my favourite OAP.
RHYTHM 93.7FM; Loved by many, respected by all.[b][/b]
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Memphis357(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
chic2007:

Is that you Freeze? grin
Yep! That's Freeze alright.
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Emmasees: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
timecop28: FREEZE again?? hehehe...As expected. I'm not surprised though, the dude is extremely rude and he is also a kiss-ass. Who remembers his interview with Dbanj late last year? He made a lot of offensive comments on air. He even went as far as insulting DONJAZZY and EEDRIS and he wasn't remorseful of his actions one bit. very unprofessional in my opinion.
Well, i've never for once liked COOL fm cos they are full of discriminatory policies. THE SEASIDE STATION remains my favourite radio station in Nigeria anytime, anyday and BIGTYME my favourite OAP.
RHYTHM 93.7FM; Loved by many, respected by all.[b][/b]

Are you a staff of Rythm? Cause I no understand this your advertisement ooo. We are talking Coolfm and freeze of life here. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Walphem(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Duchaello: HaHa.....human being!!u got it all wrong,i actually listen to the prog.. On monday it's called meet d family with freeze,kaylah & some kids.A guy called in and asked one of the kids to spell MNEUMONIC bt d kid tot it was supposed to be PNEUMONIC,Bt d caller was jst too hypersensitive to correct the little kid,Nigerians shld exercise patience in everyfin we do.I listened noone tonguelash anybody....haha be careful when u add salt and pepper to everyfin u say dear,,GOD's watching u in 3D.As for the guy dat u said was insulting d caller(The voice)..its nt everyfin in life u get serious about and always cul down,there're sum fins u jst laugh over ok! life is nt difficult dear
Na u b freeze Abi? I know u follow nairaland steadily
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Walphem(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
chic2007:

Please if you know Freeze personally, tell him to be more polite. He is too rude. And if you are Freeze, I hope you try and change. Your rudeness is legendary. Even on the programme, "Under Pressure", you like dishing it but don't like receiving. You have a very caustic tongue and the minute a caller starts getting rude as well, you cut them off. You can dish it but can't take it!!
1Million likes, am so sure he has seen, this, I just hope he works on it
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Franklisexy: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
[/color][color=#000099] I had 2 signup on nairaland jst 2 comment on dis issue.I cant bliv d writer of dis matta gav an abridged version of wat happened. I listened 2 d show on dat day & we were al havin sooo much fun wit d kids dat wen d caller said d kid shud spell d ''word'' we al tout he meant smtin else until d kid spelt it & he said it was wrong.Hw wil a caller tell a kid of 8 2 spell a word datz barely used in english lang xcept in verii rare fields. I cant giv d exact quotes bt I remember dat d female presenter tld d caller dat it was a kiddy show.Everi1 laughed @ d 'word' nt d 'guy' cuz we al tout it sounded wierd. The caller obviousli tuk it 'p' & by d tim d presenter tld him he had 2 spell d word & xplain d meanin,he annoyinli said 'go check d dictionary'. I was stunned cuz as a listener @ hme I dint bliv a supposed matured man cud do dat on a kiddy's show...It was mre lik asif he was hopin d kid wont b able 2 spell it.Afta he hung up, d presenter den wasnt happi.Oder callers called in 2 rebuke d caller.I felt he cud hav handled it betta,if he felt he wasnt treated niceli,he wud hav talked abt it in an adult way.Later on a co presenter came on air & while talkin abt diff issues, a woman called in obviousli veriii angry on behalf of d male caller.She kept goin on&on abt hw rude d oder presenter was.The co presenter was tryin 2 calm her dwn bt she wasnt havin any of dat.The co presenter'Freeze' den appologized & I felt dat was reali on point bt d woman stil wudnt accept.I tout she mst eider b a gf ,a wifey or sista bt in eider case,she shud hav accepted d apology.
So plz, lets al hear bth sides of a matter b4 we judge cuz we al r humanbeings & we hav feelins...
2 d matter of d presenters usin fake accents as sme 'persons' hav insuinated,I bliv dat d accussation is false & dat dis 'persons' hav personal issues 2 grind wit d station & deir way of doin tins.Its ridiculous dat sme persons r beefin d station over dat.
Hmm...
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Emmasees: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2013
Franklisexy: [/color][color=#000099] I had 2 signup on nairaland jst 2 comment on dis issue.I cant bliv d writer of dis matta gav an abridged version of wat happened. I listened 2 d show on dat day & we were al havin sooo much fun wit d kids dat wen d caller said d kid shud spell d ''word'' we al tout he meant smtin else until d kid spelt it & he said it was wrong.Hw wil a caller tell a kid of 8 2 spell a word datz barely used in english lang xcept in verii rare fields. I cant giv d exact quotes bt I remember dat d female presenter tld d caller dat it was a kiddy show.Everi1 laughed @ d 'word' nt d 'guy' cuz we al tout it sounded wierd. The caller obviousli tuk it 'p' & by d tim d presenter tld him he had 2 spell d word & xplain d meanin,he annoyinli said 'go check d dictionary'. I was stunned cuz as a listener @ hme I dint bliv a supposed matured man cud do dat on a kiddy's show...It was mre lik asif he was hopin d kid wont b able 2 spell it.Afta he hung up, d presenter den wasnt happi.Oder callers called in 2 rebuke d caller.I felt he cud hav handled it betta,if he felt he wasnt treated niceli,he wud hav talked abt it in an adult way.Later on a co presenter came on air & while talkin abt diff issues, a woman called in obviousli veriii angry on behalf of d male caller.She kept goin on&on abt hw rude d oder presenter was.The co presenter was tryin 2 calm her dwn bt she wasnt havin any of dat.The co presenter'Freeze' den appologized & I felt dat was reali on point bt d woman stil wudnt accept.I tout she mst eider b a gf ,a wifey or sista bt in eider case,she shud hav accepted d apology.
So plz, lets al hear bth sides of a matter b4 we judge cuz we al r humanbeings & we hav feelins...
2 d matter of d presenters usin fake accents as sme 'persons' hav insuinated,I bliv dat d accussation is false & dat dis 'persons' hav personal issues 2 grind wit d station & deir way of doin tins.Its ridiculous dat sme persons r beefin d station over dat.
Hmm...
1 billion likes for this. This explains things better.
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2013
Franklisexy: [/color][color=#000099] I had 2 signup on nairaland jst 2 comment on dis issue.I cant bliv d writer of dis matta gav an abridged version of wat happened. I listened 2 d show on dat day & we were al havin sooo much fun wit d kids dat wen d caller said d kid shud spell d ''word'' we al tout he meant smtin else until d kid spelt it & he said it was wrong.Hw wil a caller tell a kid of 8 2 spell a word datz barely used in english lang xcept in verii rare fields. I cant giv d exact quotes bt I remember dat d female presenter tld d caller dat it was a kiddy show.Everi1 laughed @ d 'word' nt d 'guy' cuz we al tout it sounded wierd. The caller obviousli tuk it 'p' & by d tim d presenter tld him he had 2 spell d word & xplain d meanin,he annoyinli said 'go check d dictionary'. I was stunned cuz as a listener @ hme I dint bliv a supposed matured man cud do dat on a kiddy's show...It was mre lik asif he was hopin d kid wont b able 2 spell it.Afta he hung up, d presenter den wasnt happi.Oder callers called in 2 rebuke d caller.I felt he cud hav handled it betta,if he felt he wasnt treated niceli,he wud hav talked abt it in an adult way.Later on a co presenter came on air & while talkin abt diff issues, a woman called in obviousli veriii angry on behalf of d male caller.She kept goin on&on abt hw rude d oder presenter was.The co presenter was tryin 2 calm her dwn bt she wasnt havin any of dat.The co presenter'Freeze' den appologized & I felt dat was reali on point bt d woman stil wudnt accept.I tout she mst eider b a gf ,a wifey or sista bt in eider case,she shud hav accepted d apology.
Hmm...

Finally, a member of cool fm's target market shows up. Incoherent, badly written, the usual hata whine, these are the people that look up to the obnoxious freeze

4 Likes

Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by landinfo: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hmm...
Even a blind man knowz dat u are the 'freeze'

2 Likes

Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by timecop28: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
So out of all the OAPs in Naija, the OP supposedly just got up one morning and thought he should it would be wise to write something bad about Freeze? I didn't listen to the particular show though, but the bottom line is Freeze has questionable radio manners. Period!
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by timecop28: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
*Rhythm* Read the comment again..,Glasses might help. Lol @ "Freeze of life "
Emmasees:

Are you a staff of Rythm? Cause I no understand this your advertisement ooo. We are talking Coolfm and freeze of life here. Lol
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by Emmasees: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hmmmm. The more comment I make, the more unnecessarily hype and popularity you guys here get. At this point, I say GOODBYE!!! You are all entitled to your opinions and thoughts, it's a free world after all. Peace!!!
Re: Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show by tajulasblog(f): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dont mind freeze he tinks hes all that and a bag of chips he doesnt know hes one chip short of a happy meal. He always wanted to take dans place he doesnt know he cant, so rude and mannerless. Old papa youngie wit his squeeze squeeze face. them suppose arrange am. and he can kiss arse a big gossip and serial skirt chaser.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W – Blessing Me (Video) / DJ Kisswise – Best Of Seyi Vibez & Pablo Mayor Mix / 2face Feat R.kelly Flex Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.