Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72301 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Solaft: 9:08pm On May 22, 2013
@dejikays. They've sent out mails to some pips that opted for engineering. TomClancy is one of them. A friend also got their reply.

It seems no reply has been sent to those that chose Production. If otherwise someone should please say something.

What's going on?!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Olanlokun: 9:59pm On May 22, 2013
eimuhb: @omeome, I've sent the ones I have. Success and forward it to anyone that wants it.

pls i also need the questions, kindly forward it 2 my email @eimuhb dis is my email youngzeez1@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 12:55pm On May 23, 2013
ok, done.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Olanlokun: 11:54pm On May 23, 2013
eimuhb: ok, done.

I didn't see anything O! Pls O, its already here! Pls help me send it now
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Vincyril(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2013
omeome: i just received an apt test invitation from dragnet regarding nestle and i have not written such test before. Pls nairalanders if any of you have an idea of how the test is set pls tell me or if you have soft copy of similar test questions, you can send it to my mails; silasores@gmail.com.The test is to be taken on 25 of May.Thanks
pls also forward d questions 2 me. My email is vincyril@yahoo.com @omeome
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 9:10am On May 24, 2013
Jst got invited 4 medicals!!!!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 9:23am On May 24, 2013
Congrats!!!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:03am On May 24, 2013
soneee: Jst got invited 4 medicals!!!!
congratulations sonee! Did you get the invitation right after you handed in your PI survey? Or did you get a seperate success mail after the pi survey. I'm asking cos I'm yet to complete the PI survey...Thanks.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by chukkynwob(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2013
Lol Nestle sha... congrats Sonee. why can't Nestle just brief me on the outcome of the assessment centre.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 10:59am On May 24, 2013
Please who has nestle's phone number I think its cool to call them or guys what do you think
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Solaft: 11:00am On May 24, 2013
Congrats 2 Soneee & the others.
Still waiting to receive the PI survey.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:21am On May 24, 2013
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Solaft: 11:43am On May 24, 2013
@Joshuabak. If you can't get the HR phone number, you can as well send an email to them using the email addr with which they sent the invitation for assessment.

I'm thinking of doing that.

Btw, what's ur area of interest?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Solaft: 11:45am On May 24, 2013
@onyijess. If you can't get the HR phone number, you can as well send an email to them using the email addr with which they sent the invitation for assessment.

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Chuksaluta(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2013
Congrats to sonee. Hope they contact us that haven't gotten feedback from them after the assessment day.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 24, 2013
Sola.ft:
@onyijess. If you can't get the HR phone number, you can as well send an email to them using the email addr with which they sent the invitation for assessment.

Supply chain
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by NDFischer: 12:16pm On May 24, 2013
Wow! Congrats Soneee. Many of us are still waiting oh.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 24, 2013
Congrats!!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Rugby77: 2:32pm On May 24, 2013
Congrats Sonee! I tap into your blessing oh. I honestly don't have the mind to send the hr a mail. Please anyone that has the mind should please do.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 3:23pm On May 24, 2013
Thnks all. Took almst 2 weeks afta d survey @tomclancy. Kp d faith guys, we wld all hear frm thm.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 3:49pm On May 24, 2013
congrats @sonee.....nice one....@sola.ft I applied for engineering and I studied Civil engineering
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by kolinsteroy: 7:30pm On May 24, 2013
@rugby77, I've sent a mail to the HR since monday, there has been no reply.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by dejikays(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2013
Lucky you,Congrats!!!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 24, 2013
congratulations soneee
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Vincyril(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2013
congratzzzzzz my dear
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 27, 2013
Just got invited for a final chat at head office boardroom! Who else has got same?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 6:16pm On May 27, 2013
Me 2. Congrats!!!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 27, 2013
soneee: Me 2. Congrats!!!
Oh really? Congratulations. Its quite surprising though as you got invited for medicals before the final chat and while I got invited for the chat straight up. Any ideas of what to expect on the day?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jolajemz(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2013
Me 2.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 3:31am On May 28, 2013
TomClancy: Oh really? Congratulations. Its quite surprising though as you got invited for medicals before the final chat and while I got invited for the chat straight up. Any ideas of what to expect on the day?

You shd ask dm whn u get there. No ideas. I hope its nt anoda structured interview and its really jst a chat. Mite prob meet u there tongue
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:38am On May 28, 2013
soneee:

You shd ask dm whn u get there. No ideas. I hope its nt anoda structured interview and its really jst a chat. Mite prob meet u there tongue
Sure, depending on whether our dates and times are the same, we might meet there. I have a feeling it might not be much of a formal interview, going by the experience of last year's grads. Anyway, I do wish you all the best!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by dcal001: 9:13am On May 28, 2013
TomClancy: Sure, depending on whether our dates and times are the same, we might meet there. I have a feeling it might not be much of a formal interview, going by the experience of last year's grads. Anyway, I do wish you all the best!
what was their experience if you don't mind sharing? Cos i also got invited for the final chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.