Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72313 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by koonlay1: 10:08pm On May 09, 2013
Sholakanye: koonlay1 I got the same mail too. I haven't replied though, I can't remember my I'd number. I can't see it anywhere... Have you replied?
the id no is in your mail
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Dozita(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2013
soneee: Nobody here that went for the assessment centre that has gotten a mail for a PI survey?
I also got the mail from Richard Naon a couple of days ago. What I don't understand is, of what relevance are these irritating personality tests and why didn't anybody else get same?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 1:51pm On May 10, 2013
Dozita: I also got the mail from Richard Naon a couple of days ago. What I don't understand is, of what relevance are these irritating personality tests and why didn't anybody else get same?

@ least sm1 else got it. Ve u attempted it and wht does it look like??
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Dozita(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2013
Its utterly simplistic and consists of a pool of words out of which you're to choose which best describe you. The problem is, you have no idea what qualities they're looking for undecided
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 2:22pm On May 10, 2013
coolOooh-kay. Its all abt consistency right?? And lies too
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Dozita(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2013
I'm not sure what it's all about but I know we're completely at their mercy.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2013
Quoting Dejikays in the other thread. " I got the info d@ some people already got feedback messages from Nestle.The first category were not successful & couldnt continue with the recruitment process,the 2nd category didnt meet d cut-off mark but were given the option of field sales rep,the 3rd category were sent a Predictive Index Survey(Questionaire) 4rm Raymond Naon Nestle HR personnel,majority are yet 2 hear 4rm d firm though."
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Vincyril(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2013
damas60: Quoting Dejikays in the other thread. " I got the info d@ some people already got feedback messages from Nestle.The first category were not successful & couldnt continue with the recruitment process,the 2nd category didnt meet d cut-off mark but were given the option of field sales rep,the 3rd category were sent a Predictive Index Survey(Questionaire) 4rm Raymond Naon Nestle HR personnel,majority are yet 2 hear 4rm d firm though."

@damas60, ve u got any info abt d medical delegate category?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by NDFischer: 9:34am On May 11, 2013
@Sonee and Dozita.... Please what department did you both apply for? And when (which date) did you do your assessment? Pls kindly reply.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 10:36am On May 11, 2013
Finance.cnt remember d date.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2013
I learnt some people were called that same day after the nutrition test u guys had. No other info.
Vincyril:

@damas60, ve u got any info abt d medical delegate category?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Dozita(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2013
ND_Fischer: @Sonee and Dozita.... Please what department did you both apply for? And when (which date) did you do your assessment? Pls kindly reply.
Marketing, on the 2nd of April
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 13, 2013
Dozita: I'm not sure what it's all about but I know we're completely at their mercy.
hello Dozita, please would you mind sharing the content of the mail you got with the house? I'd appreciate the kind gesture, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 6:22am On May 17, 2013
Regret mail sent to me yesterday for the quality assurance position. Wish the rest of u all the best.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:55am On May 17, 2013
damas60: Regret mail sent to me yesterday for the quality assurance position. Wish the rest of u all the best.
Sorry about that Damas60, I really do wish you all the best in your future interviews. I'm told they're taking about 30 people so its extremely competitive. I'm still expecting to hear back though for engineering.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 17, 2013
Just got the email for the PI survey. Yaaaaay!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 12:57pm On May 17, 2013
TomClancy: Just got the email for the PI survey. Yaaaaay!

Hi. Did u try 2 get in touch wit me? Wht dept did u apply 4?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by krimboy897(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2013
'
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by chukkynwob(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2013
Conrats Tom Clancy,this batch processing strategy from Nestle is heart numbing. The suspense is killing me slowly.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by krimboy897(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2013

Pls, whats the deadline for the submission of the PI survey?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Rugby77: 3:27pm On May 17, 2013

Please can you paste a copy of the mail that was sent to you? Thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Electrique: 5:30pm On May 17, 2013
Got the PI survey mail this morning.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by krimboy897(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2013
Electrique: Got the PI survey mail this morning.

Pls, when is the deadline for the submission of the PI survey?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jolajemz(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2013
Pls for persons that have completed the PI Survey, what is the number of checklists, is it time-based, and what's the content? Thanks.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 17, 2013
krimboy897:

Pls, whats the deadline for the submission of the PI survey?
25th May.
@Ruby77, the mail simply said to complete a PI survey from Raymond Naon. There isn't really much more than that.
@Sonee, sure, I did. I applied for the engineering role. So its possible that we'd hear back after all the surveys have been completed I suppose. Do you think this could be the last stage or if perhaps there is another stage?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 9:28pm On May 17, 2013
@everyone...am really scared right now....I applied for engineering and I am yet to receive a mail from them....
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 9:49pm On May 17, 2013
@tomclancy what course did u study in school.....The suspense is killing...I have not heard from them....BABAGODHELPME
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 9:57pm On May 17, 2013
Don't let the suspense kill you. I've not gotten any mail/info from Nestle, one can only hope for the best.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 10:10pm On May 17, 2013
Thanks joor...what dept did u apply for...?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2013
Joshuabak: @tomclancy what course did u study in school.....The suspense is killing...I have not heard from them....BABAGODHELPME
elect/elect engineering. Try to take things easy o, everybody will get news in the coming days...
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 10:40pm On May 17, 2013
Thanks man.....am trusting GOD and hoping for the best with nestle...
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Chuksaluta(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2013
I haven't gotten any mail either, let's hope for the best since we didn't get the failure mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.