Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72425 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 9:21am On May 28, 2013
@TomClancy do you mind sending me your phone number as a PM....I would love to ask you certain questions....Your prompt response would be highly appreciated....
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funkyjo: 12:31pm On May 28, 2013
Please does anyone know what is happening? Nestle has not contacted some of us at all. This suspense is killing
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 28, 2013
Joshuabak: @TomClancy do you mind sending me your phone number as a PM....I would love to ask you certain questions....Your prompt response would be highly appreciated....
I'm afraid I can't send my number, but you can send me a pm though.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by smanichekingzs: 4:00pm On May 28, 2013
Anybody here that applied for SALES who has gotten response from Nestle?...cos i'm yet to hear from them since the assessment center.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 7:27pm On May 28, 2013
TomClancy: I'm afraid I can't send my number, but you can send me a pm though.
No P man....safe.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:31am On May 29, 2013
How about those who wrote the graduate trainee aptitude test in march but are yet to receive any success , regret mail or an assessment invitation?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2013
dcal001: what was their experience if you don't mind sharing? Cos i also got invited for the final chat
Hi dcal001, did you try to reach me? Can you try resending me a pm again as I've changed email addresses? By the way, I wanted to ask if you've also received the invitation for medicals? Thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by dcal001: 10:40pm On May 29, 2013
TomClancy: Hi dcal001, did you try to reach me? Can you try resending me a pm again as I've changed email addresses? By the way, I wanted to ask if you've also received the invitation for medicals? Thanks
yes I tried reaching you and no I've not received any invitation for medicals,, have you?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 29, 2013
koyes: How about those who wrote the graduate trainee aptitude test in march but are yet to receive any success , regret mail or an assessment invitation?

I advise u to wait for their next graduate trainee advert ooo. undecided
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2013
dcal001:
yes I tried reaching you and no I've not received any invitation for medicals,, have you?
Nah, I haven't. I'd like us to discuss a bit more, do you have an email which I could reach you on? Thanks.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:47am On May 30, 2013
[quote
author=funkyjo]Please does anyone know what is happening? Nestle has
not contacted some of us at all. This suspense is killing[/quote]
I think it's safe to say we should stop hoping. if our PI survey comes, it comes. Why did i say this? There are some people on this thread that wrote the Medical Delegate test and have not received reply till date. Others also wrote the Aptitude test we wrote and have not received reply till date. So, i think it is somehow Nestle's custom to skip some e-mail addresses and forget about them. #justsaying...
congrats to all successful peeps
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Rugby77: 3:58pm On May 30, 2013
All the best to Tomclancy, Sonee and all others having the chat and doing their medicals.

@cmega: what we were told by the factory HR manager was that they were going to get in contact with everyone, successful or not.

It's possible that those who haven't been contacted since the AC are probably on a waiting list of a sort as most MNC do or maybe some unforeseen circumstances are the cause why they haven't been contacted yet. As for the test, it's a dragnet pattern, dragnet doesn't inform candidates who passed or didn't. The company only invites the successful ones for the next stage. But the company contacts people of their outcome in that company stage.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Solaft: 4:47pm On May 30, 2013
Once more, congrats to those that have been called up for the chat and medicals.

I really don't understand what's going on, concerning feedback for the the assessment stage.
Please, anyone with tangible info as regards those of us still waiting, anxiously & painfully, for a reply from Nestle's HR, should share. Does this mean we're still being considered? Will they send a reply no matter how long?

This silence from Nestle is really bothering my mind. sad

Please, those that have been invited for a chat and medicals should help us find-out what's happening? If possible. PLEEEAAASE!!! > Soneee, TomClancy and others.

Thanks and all the best to us all.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2013
Rugby77: All the best to Tomclancy, Sonee and all others having the chat and doing their medicals.

@cmega: what we were told by the factory HR manager was that they were going to get in contact with everyone, successful or not.

It's possible that those who haven't been contacted since the AC are probably on a waiting list of a sort as most MNC do or maybe some unforeseen circumstances are the cause why they haven't been contacted yet. As for the test, it's a dragnet pattern, dragnet doesn't inform candidates who passed or didn't. The company only invites the successful ones for the next stage. But the company contacts people of their outcome in that company stage.
thanks rugby. Was told so too by one of the ladies in my panel. Let's say my hope is revived a little.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Solaft: 5:04pm On May 30, 2013
@Rugby77. Thumb's up. Good info. Hope it is so.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by NDFischer: 11:36pm On May 31, 2013
*Clears Throat*.... This is June 1st. And no news from Nestle.
What a suspense!!!!!!!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2013
hello. whts happening here?? dis place seems deserted. @tomclancy and odas, ve u finally gotten invites 4 medicals? its in batches.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
soneee: hello. whts happening here?? dis place seems deserted. @tomclancy and odas, ve u finally gotten invites 4 medicals? its in batches.
Hi Soneee, yeah I've got the invite for medicals, after which I'd have the final chat.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by resurrectn(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
is there still ne1 out there who hasn't heard from nestle since d assessment process in April ...cos I'm lyk d only 1hu hasn't heard frm them,especially in my group!!!
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funkyjo: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ resurrectn nah, you are not the only one. I have not heard from them since April either. And trust me, we are not the only two in this. I hope to God that they get to us soon.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by chukkynwob(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
sad grin you are not alone brethren

I'm sure Nestle HR is doing everything possible to unravel the mystery of our assessment centre result.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by resurrectn(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
feels gud to know I'm not alone!!!!
frankly,I don't hv high expectations no more buh I just need a response frm dem for sake of closure.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Tosintall(f): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
resurrectn: feels gud to know I'm not alone!!!!
frankly,I don't hv high expectations no more buh I just need a response frm dem for sake of closure.
no, u r nt alone & truly, it s tiring. They shd just let us know what s up.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Joshuabak: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
its confession time....oya me self never hear from them o....Trust me I remain positive...This is our month In Jesus name...Lets keep the hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2013
We plenty wey dem never call. They've not called any1 from my group.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by dejikays(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2013
I'm d only person d@'s yet 2 hear 4rm Nestle after d AC in my group,4 d fact d@ we've nt bn sent regret mails indicates we have wht it tks 2 work in the firm,maybe there're no spaces yet in the department we chose,let's continue our normal lives and have in mind we might b called up anytime soon.@ dis point being overly anxious wont help matters.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by soneee: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2013
@ my AC, one of d assessors tld me if nestle hs nt gottn bk 2 u, its a sign tht ur stl under consideratn and u wld b called whn u least expect. Kp d faith up guy, prayng 4 y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by chukkynwob(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
soneee: @ my AC, one of d assessors tld me if nestle hs nt gottn bk 2 u, its a sign tht ur stl under consideratn and u wld b called whn u least expect. Kp d faith up guy, prayng 4 y'all.

This happens only in this god forsaken country though, I personally don't see the rationale of not taking out time to get back to graduates that made out time to attend an AC even if the mail reads, 'hey due to so so so and so we haven't been able to reach a conclusion on your candidacy but be rest assured that you are still being considered'. Its called professionalism

I don't blame them though, I blame the state of the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2013
Getting quiet here.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Rugby77: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2013
chukkynwob:

I personally don't see the rationale of not taking out time to get back to graduates that made out time to attend an AC even if the mail reads, 'hey due to so so so and so we haven't been able to reach a conclusion on your candidacy but be rest assured that you are still being considered'. Its called professionalism

I don't blame them though, I blame the state of the nation.

You are absolutely right about that. It's 2 months now and not even a single feedback. So highly unprofessional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.