Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why (633 Views)

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why by nasoeb: 5:31am On Mar 05, 2013
Nairalanders please can we know "Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing" and why.
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why by shewanna: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2013
I think by reflex, you just have to close your eyes.
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why by nasoeb: 5:44am On Mar 05, 2013
I think its a kinda involuntary emotional connection that takes place especialy when u have some considerably amount of feelings and not pure faking. What do u think?
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why by Mynd44: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2013
I keep my eyes opened
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why by ATMC(f): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Some do, weird ones don't
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why by Gizzywizzy: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2013
Most Beautiful things in this world are not seen. You only connect with your inner eyes say... YOUR MIND. And for me with kissing its best with your eyes closed wink
Re: Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why by olumaxi(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2013
Yeah,4 maximum concentration..besyds,dia is nofin reflex abt closin of d eyez yl kissin

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Wishes To Get Me A Wife Condemns The Ones I Bring Home / Cheating Excuses / Endur4life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.