Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila (51633 Views)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) / Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by schorlbone(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
She be like ghostundecided
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by kabaka1: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
She looks lovely shocked n i think her sweet lips can really do some magical things that can blow a guy outta this world tongue
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Proffdada: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
without makeup

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by dominique(f): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
I'll have to give it to sade for keeping the girl's identity under wraps for so long. She sure knows how to keep her private life away from the press. Her daughter looks lovely too, seems thick red lipstick is a family trademark.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by NaLaugh: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Looks like a Tranny.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by nikkyshyne(f): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada: without makeup
na you be that? You go dey ok.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Proffdada: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: na you be that? You go dey ok.

You are the basketcase tongue

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by nikkyshyne(f): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proffdada:

You are the basketcase tongue
lol. You no serious ooo.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Proffdada: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: lol. You no serious ooo.

You started it grin
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Beautiful girl.
smiley beautiful combination of jamo, naija and british.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
chachacorner: I just didn’t think she had grown this big and she sure does look hot too! Her name is Ila Adu – daughter of SADE and Jamaican music producer Bob Morgan, who is African American. Ila is just 17 years old . . . Wow! Shade must be proud!

http://chachacorner.com/see-how-grown-and-pretty-shade-adus-17year-old-daughter-is-photos/

Bob morgan is 100 percent jamaican.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by DAVE5(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
n it made frontpage?...
Wow clap 4 d modz

truth be said; she aint dat cute
wit ha fat lips like(laybay) jay z own..r u sure she aint jay z daughter..
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Jimmybee(f): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
So?
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by anicho(m): 4:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Oh boy...d babe set ooo! *eye pops with shape of love*
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by dederocs(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2013
Sade Adu is the best Nigerian musician ever...i love that woman.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by mstrmayo: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2013
she is just trying to look like Rihanna,with the make up..not how she normally is..just making fun...nothing wrong with it..
for the ones who wants to wright something nasty,look in the mirror,and try to find words for yourself...must be enough...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by mstrmayo: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2013
a different picture,but watch the lips,she ,Ila,is Rihanna's biggest fan...don't know if she is a fan of Sade.....as with Rihanna...

(1) (2) (Reply)

''I Regret My Gay Role With Muna Obiekwe & Tonto Dikeh In ‘dirty Secret'' - Jibo / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.