Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. (9261 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Will You Do If You Come Across Your Ex Girl Friend And Her Husband / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by trhymes(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2008
Well once again, Thank you guys.

My phone is always off in the night now.
This solved the problem, Only that my Girl friend Now calls me during the day.
No more free calls. cool
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by kingkams(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Poster,

Simply tell her you dont appreciate her calling you. If she continues, stop answering her calls. If not effective, change your phone number. Period.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
Don't tell her nothin jus ignore her calls.Even when she tries with another number,cut d call or let her keep talkin,when she gets tired of burnin her credit she's gon stop callin u.

Ain't nothin mo irritating n can get annoyingly under the skin like Silence.Remember it is d best answer  wink

Don't go changin yr number huh huh,not worth it atall.jus let her burn it all up wink
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by bigbumper(f): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2008
pahtahkee:

Hey where have you been all the while?

You just left us all alone in the travel section. Hope you are doing great.

Leave ke, I just miss all the arguments o, what happened to that thread about "which is better between travelling out or staying put in Nigeria"? I remember u and Akolawole used to contribute to that thread . . .

Sorry peeps for the digression.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by pahtahkee: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
big_bumper:

Leave ke, I just miss all the arguments o, what happened to that thread about "which is better between travelling out or staying put in Nigeria"? I remember u and Akolawole used to contribute to that thread . . .

Sorry peeps for the digression.
Oh yeah, lets meet in the travel section then. wink

Later.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
Change your line. A woman that has been dumped always sits and waits for her ex to "realize his mistake" and come back. Unfortunately, it usually does not happen. So normally, she will try to cling onto you and will take ages to accept that it is over. Brother, you will not find peace until you change your line.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by chyk91(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2008
tell her 2 piss off and be stern
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by kesterchuk(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
TELL HER

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FOOLING AROUND WITH YOU PLEASE TRY OTHER FOOLS

GUDLUK T-RYMES smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.