Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language (12734 Views)

USA: Fulbright Scholarships For Students (masters & Phd) / NLNG Test 2013. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2013
schorlbone: ibo na language? It's morr like speaking in tongues.
rotfl
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2013
those are the primary boko haramic languages. it's a security measure.
LoL! cheesy
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2013
Chidex2442: Why is igbo and efik language not inclusive, dat's wat i can teachundecided undecided undecided undecided

Because the yorubas and hausas planned with the US government to marginalize the ibos. . . .

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Teaching ibo language in the states is like exporting the evils of Nigeria there.

7 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by donsax: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=]
those are the primary boko haramic languages. it's a security measure. [/quote]

Losers always find an excuse or someone or something t blame!

4 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by warrior101: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=]
those are the primary boko haramic languages. it's a security measure. [/quote]

this makes little sense
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by johndavid1(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Johnnoah1st: igbo is just like speaking in tongue, wat a bad language.
my guy stop the hating we are all one 9ja 4 lyf stop the tribal rubbish wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2013
Leave yoruba mugus they don't know its a security measure for the Americans τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ listen τ̲̅ȍ conversations Yoruba criminals without an interpreter in the U.S,cos Yorubas are seen as a security risk in America due τ̲̅ȍ their "sabo" lifestyle. Dumbos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by lacasa: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2013
Why would they wanna learn Igbo now??

That one is taught in U.S prisons, as its the Igbos 2nd home abroad

2 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by 5alive(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2013
US should go to hell....who cares?
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by jajad: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]This is just a cheap attention seeking post from Bella Naija, because Fulbright Fellowships are not jobs for general applicants. And having it on the front page shows how intellectually ret-ard-ed the posters are.
They are for scholars and all universities have the information
http://us.fulbrightonline.org/fulbright-public-policy-fellowships.[/size]

Oops! Who said it was a Fulbright Fellowship?
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2013
lacasa: Why would they wanna learn Igbo now??

where ur father happens τ̲̅ȍ be d president of inmates!
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by donsax: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2013

Hahahahhaahaha.......you took this hunger away with laughter.

Your head dey dre!!.....

3 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by 360command: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
There are four major african languages that are been taught internationally. They are swahili, huasa, yoruba and igbo . I guess the US are seeking for yoruba and hausa teachers.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by baysol: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013

Igbo language only for professional criminals and get rich quick people.

3 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Akpaife(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hahahahahaha u r funny guy
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by affluence232: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
RECRUIT THE ORDINARY CITIZEN EQUIP HIM, TAKE HIM ABROAD, BRAIN WASH HIM OVER A PERIOD OF TIME WHILE HE

TEACHES YOUR STUDENTS (US CITIZENS) THE LANGUAGES OF A NATIVE COUNTRY IN AFRICA (NIGERIA). THEY (US

STUDENTS) WILL IN TURN TEACH OTHERS WHO WILL EVENTUALLY TEACH OTHERS AND IT GOES ON AND ON.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THESE GUYS ARE RECRUITING SPIES FOR THEMSELVES. CHIKINA MAGANA ESPIONAGE.

[size=20pt][/size]

WHY ARE THEY NOT RECRUITING THE IGBO'S?
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nwaoguta(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Meshie onu ewu, hausa and yoruba language are the language spoken by the boko haram guys, american knows what the are doing

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by thaoriginator: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013

grin your wickedness Where is Redmosquito pls sad I dey miss am diee(nohomo)
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Akpaife(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
baysol:

Igbo language only for professional criminals and get rich quick people.
tha_originator: grin your wickedness Where is Redmosquito pls sad I dey miss am diee(nohomo)
U guys r funny
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by ogalanya(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Table Leg :

I disagree with you ... Why do you think yoruba is a primary boko haram language?!
Ask Ogbeni Rauf Arigbesola.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by affluence232: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
360command: There are four major african languages that are been taught internationally. They are swahili, huasa, yoruba and igbo . I guess the US are seeking for yoruba and hausa teachers.

LOOK LET ME TELL YOU, THESE GUYS DON'T EMBARK ON A VENTURE THAT IS NOT PROFITABLE TO THEM.

[b]THEY ARE JUST RECRUITING AGENTS THAT WILL EVENTUALLY TEACH THEIR OWN SPIES AND THEY THROUGH THEY DEPLOY THEM HERE OR USE THEM FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
[size=25pt][/size]
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Akpaife(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Igbo piple get sense pass anyother tribe in Nig,Nig is popular is becos of igbos who no hausa n yourba

1 Like

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by lacasa: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
tha_originator: grin your wickedness Where is Redmosquito pls sad I dey miss am diee(nohomo)

He's on a short break cool
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
donsax:

Sorry, No body wan learn igbo......the language no sweet!! And not recognize Internationally

Kai mechi onu azu amu like u.Igbo is most important language in nigeria. All my yoruba friends always ask me to teach them IGBO.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Igbo piple get sense pass anyother tribe in Nig,Nig is popular is becos of igbos who no hausa n yourba

..Time to Unfollow this Bullshit...
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by sacostyles(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
schorlbone: ibo na language? It's morr like speaking in tongues.

Oboi u b mad man! Igbo no b official language 4 this naija? C'mon!

If u look at d most industrious n business minded ppl here no be ibo ppl?
Abeg getout from this forum u ignoramus
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by EzePromoe: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
I doubt if this job offer is real because there are thousands of Hausas and Yorubas there in the U.S.
Talking of Igbo language, Igbo black Americans are the highest amongst other blacks, so they don't need to send any offer online, just go to Georgia or any other place, then its settled.

4 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
affluence232:

LOOK LET ME TELL YOU, THESE GUYS DON'T EMBARK ON A VENTURE THAT IS NOT PROFITABLE TO THEM.

[b]THEY ARE JUST RECRUITING AGENTS THAT WILL EVENTUALLY TEACH THEIR OWN SPIES AND THEY THROUGH THEY DEPLOY THEM HERE OR USE THEM FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
[size=25pt][/size]
One wise guy just said it all. this is for the immigrant,to fine out were they come from hence OBAMA has sign last month immigration reform be wise my people. Stop dancing because u feel ur language is Yoruba,Hausa or Igbo.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by thaoriginator: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
lacasa:

He's on a short break cool
short break keangry pls tell him to come and finish 'Sango' then he can go on a long breakgrin
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by thaoriginator: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
sacostyles:

Oboi u b mad man! Igbo no b official language 4 this naija? C'mon!

If u look at d most industrious n business minded ppl here no be ibo ppl?
Abeg getout from this forum u ignoramus
grin I feel ur pain bro!
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Toonfreak(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hi,i want to open a news blog soon. Ma challenge is do i need 2 register it wit C.A.C or N.C.C?
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
If nobody(yoruba) talk about us (Igbo) then we are nobody!! Singing Tuface.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndic Recruitment Test! / Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc. (Staff Nurses) / N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.