Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language (12644 Views)

USA: Fulbright Scholarships For Students (masters & Phd) / NLNG Test 2013. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by schorlbone(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
sacostyles:

Oboi u b mad man! Igbo no b official language 4 this naija? C'mon!

If u look at d most industrious n business minded ppl here no be ibo ppl?
Abeg getout from this forum u ignoramus
O geh you dey mental! Did I follow you talk abi na devil wan punish you? Oya I talk am, ibo no be language. Do ur worst make I see if na ur papa get here!
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by EkoAtlantic: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
nony30: Leave yoruba mugus they don't know its a security measure for the Americans τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ listen τ̲̅ȍ conversations Yoruba criminals without an interpreter in the U.S,cos Yorubas are seen as a security risk in America due τ̲̅ȍ their "sabo" lifestyle. Dumbos!!!

grin cheesy grin you forgot 80% of crimes on Nairaland pages are yib0 related crimes tongue
From kidnapping to drug pushing, ritual... Name it.
Yib0s are the boss in this area cool

6 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by agent22: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: I doubt if this job offer is real because there are thousands of Hausas and Yorubas there in the U.S.
Talking of Igbo language, Igbo black Americans are the highest amongst other blacks, so they don't need to send any offer online, just go to Georgia or any other place, then its settled.
on point. even 2009 and last year US recruit large number of Igbo speakers in their army for Naija 2015 dis integration and drone attacks in NORTHERN NIGERIA(AREWA REP) . why advitising Igbo teaching Job online when majority of blacks in US are of Igbo origin and majority of African immigrants Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by kingingkinging: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Igbo piple get sense pass anyother tribe in Nig,Nig is popular is becos of igbos who no hausa n yourba

I see, Otondo like you. from the time immemorial, that sense you claim has not shown. The wealthiest in Nigeria has always been Yoruba and Hausa, the learned and professionals have always been Yoruba, the traders have always been Igbo.

1. Herbert Marcauly ( a Yoruba man) started the first politacal party in Nigeria;
2. Da Rocha-(a Yoruba man) was the first Nigerian millionaire in dollars and pounds;
3. Dangote-(Hausa man) is the current richest person in Africa (Forbes) followed by Mike Adenuga (Yoruba);
4. Folorunsho Alakija-(Yoruba woman) is the richest woman in Nigeria; etc

So where is the wisdom of the Igbo?

You just spoke rubbish.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by thaoriginator: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
kingingkinging:

I see, Otondo like you. from the time immemorial, that sense you claim has not shown. The wealthiest in Nigeria has always been Yoruba and Hausa, the learned and professionals have always been Yoruba, the traders have always been Igbo.

1. Herbert Marcauly ( a Yoruba man) started the first politacal party in Nigeria;
2. Da Rocha-(a Yoruba man) was the first Nigerian millionaire in dollars and pounds;
3. Dangote-(Hausa man) is the current richest person in Africa (Forbes) followed by Mike Adenuga (Yoruba);

You just spoke rubbish.
wow! What about Ezego? I heard d guy is dumb rich before he kpai'd
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by schorlbone(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
tha_originator: wow! What about Ezego? I heard d guy is dumb rich before he kpai'd
Ezego was a bloody ritualist just like the rest of them. Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by StFrank2(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
nony30: Leave yoruba mugus they don't know its a security measure for the Americans τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ listen τ̲̅ȍ conversations Yoruba criminals without an interpreter in the U.S,cos Yorubas are seen as a security risk in America due τ̲̅ȍ their "sabo" lifestyle. Dumbos!!!
U got it right bruh... :x

1 Like

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by theripper: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
When u visit threads like this, u know Nigeria has a big problem, see elderly men arguing like flipping nutters. "My language is better than ur language". Useless Nigerian Niggas.

4 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Metallurgist: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
360command: There are four major african languages that are been taught internationally. They are swahili, huasa, yoruba and igbo . I guess the US are seeking for yoruba and hausa teachers.
lier, swahili is largest spoken language, hausa language is spoken in all of western africa and both sudans yoruba like 2 countries, igbo is only spoken in 9ja, dont get me wrong, igbos ar all over the world but the prefer the local language to interact with the natives
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Goodysydney: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
kingingkinging:

You just spoke rubbish.
See this mumu when ur fore fathers were blind before corruption open their eyes, Igbo's were leading in every sectors in Nigeria. I mean before ur master Hausa and u slaves Yoruba's introduced corruption in Nigeria, Igbos were leading in every sectors in Nigeria. The first black man to trade with westerners is Jaja Nwachukwu( Jaja of Opopo). The first richest man in African and the first billionaira is Linus Odemegwu Ojukwu. The first Vice Cancellor of University of Ibadan is Igbo man. The first black man to be Common Wealth Secretary General is Emeka Anyaoku an Igbo man. Mumu who knows Dangote and Adenuge before Obasengo regime? The first African player to win the most ugly player in the world is Taye Taiwo ( a yoruba man). The first African player to ruin mad and died of hunger is Rashidi Yakini( a yoruba man). The most ugly president in the world and the first president in world that rape his daughter inlaw is Olusegue Obasenjo( a yoruba man). The first person to died of rat poison in Nigeria is Awolowo( a yoruba man).

1 Like

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
jajad:

Oops! Who said it was a Fulbright Fellowship?
You better see the details on their website.
It is not the American embassy that will employ you.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by EzePromoe: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Metallurgist: lier, swahili is largest spoken language, hausa language is spoken in all of western africa and both sudans yoruba like 2 countries, igbo is only spoken in 9ja, dont get me wrong, igbos ar all over the world but the prefer the local language to interact with the natives
There are indigenous Igbo speakers in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea. Please try and make Google your friend!
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by EzePromoe: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
kingingkinging:

You just spoke rubbish.
Why is Taraba the poorest state in Nigeria, while Anambra has the lowest poverty rate after Abuja?
You're mentioning people who benefitted from the corrupt 40 years of backwardness.
If not for that, even South Africa will not be comparing themselves with us.

3 Likes

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by muktarmtt(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
G.James:
Just hausa and yoruba? What about igbo?
hahaha igbo na language I rather learn chanis lnaguage dan ibgo lang
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Johnnoah1st: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
muktar mtt: hahaha igbo na language I rather learn chanis lnaguage dan ibgo lang
u don talk ham finish
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by inspiredbyGOD(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
With what I've seen on this thread, I can clearly say that this country is a time bomb waiting to explode. Imagine grown up men arguing about which language is superior. See how the thread has drifted from the original topic to meaningless rants from childish adults. When will we look past our diffferences and realise that we are all humans? You are only Hausa because your parents were Hausas, you are only Igbo because your parents were Igbos, you are only yoruba because your parents were yorubas, you are only Ijaw because your parents were Ijaws (the same goes for every other tribe in Nigeria). I feel that there is still hope for this country cos I realised during the afcon tournament that Nigerians can really be united if they want to.

Stop Tribalism !!!
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Anyway way for the United State to curtail Boko Haram is always welcomed.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by WaliyinAllah(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
G.James:
G.James:
G.James:
Igbo is not a grammartical language, and not a Nigerians language it is a biafran language.

1 Like

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Panzastrip(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
My friend has been teaching Igbo language since 2007 at George Washington University, i will not expose why they demamded our language. Nigeria will be shocked when the time comes. IGBO KWENU.

1 Like

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by schorlbone(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
schorlbone: ibo na language? It's morr like speaking in tongues.
wow I got 10likes alreadycheesy *dancing gangnam style and azonto together* Seun wey my money
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by schorlbone(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Waliyin Allah: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Igbo is not a grammartical language, and not a Nigerians language it is a biafran language.
na who dash ibo biafra? Dem dey madt? If dem try anything stoopid na hunger go wipe their generation out this time around. Abi dem wan chop sh*it? If dem do nonsense sh*it sef no go dey availabe for dem. Na cannibalism go be their next option. Na hin say dem go chop dem sef finish! Ojukwu no try for ibo pipo I swear e don mislead dem till eternity.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Anyway way for the United State to curtail Boko Haram is always welcomed. The United States is just trying to understand the language of Boko Haram.

For your information, Igbo have been selectively recruited into US forces couple years ago.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by MeAboki(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chai, na wa O, so you mean to say dat's how some Aboki brothers & sisters would jejely waka enter America without all the hustling or do or die tactics some ppl de employ ( as if say dem wan enter heaven).
Kai, imagine again, Aboki in America as a welcomed guest, not a crook or parasite, walahi Allah is wonderful.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Table Leg :

I disagree with you ... Why do you think yoruba is a primary boko haram language?!
1ST OF ALL TELL US WHY AND HOW IS IBO LANGUAGE REFERED TO AS SPEAKING IN TONGUES,A POST WHICH YOU VERY MUCH MUST HAVE LIKED?
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by flames77(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
on point jare,its more like incantation.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Larrylarex(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Soso990240: And why should dis mk d front page? Dis is fake..d poster jst wan 2 start up anoda tribal ward..go find work.
What is the problem of you igbos? How will this start tribal war now? So the thread should not make frontpage because igbo is not included. SMH na wa for you o!
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by informatix: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
why NOT teaching Igbo Language.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by switch47(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
shior
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by adabeke12(f): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2013

oh una wan start abi? for your information yale and other colleges teach igbo dufus
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by adabeke12(f): 1:33am On Mar 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Because the yorubas and hausas planned with the US government to marginalize the ibos. . . .

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Teaching ibo language in the states is like exporting the evils of Nigeria there.

you are a fool. i'll let u wallow in ur foolishness
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: I doubt if this job offer is real because there are thousands of Hausas and Yorubas there in the U.S.
Talking of Igbo language, Igbo black Americans are the highest amongst other blacks, so they don't need to send any offer online, just go to Georgia or any other place, then its settled.
Dont mind dem. See as they are rejoicing as if they know anything. With the number of igbos even in Texas alone, i will be surprised if they advertise for such. There are more igbos in US even more than yorbas in UK.
2) Dey dont even know d motive for d vacancy. All dey can see is ,there is no igbo in d title. Hence,the jumping about. *smh*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment (3 States) / Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment / Secrets To Successful Job Hunting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.