Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language (12646 Views)

USA: Fulbright Scholarships For Students (masters & Phd) / NLNG Test 2013. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by cr7lomo: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2013
Enof igbo ppl r dr already, d profs nd athlets. Am nt igbo nd I liv in d states. An average AA or white man is mor familiar wit igbo ppl dan most tribes in africa. Dey do so well in terms of business. Igbo ppl hv strong ties wit d american govt, am nt rili sure but mayb its because of d boko haram shit dats y dey nid d yoruba nd hausa slangs
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by KingsleyRaymond: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
I really did not wanted to say anything on this issue,but I just have to.My opinion about this advert ''if it is true '' is that, it is more than what we are looking at.To me,the USA,is systematically giving us a '' sweet platform '' to come and teach them the languages they need to understand Nigerians.When they get a total understanding of Hausa and Yoruba,they will have SPIES to help them listen to conversations made by NIGERIAN people irrespective of the field they are in, there in the states.Their spies do learn up to 6 languages.This is how the USA gets the information they need to counter forth-coming negative plans against them especially.Do you guys know how many languages '' James Bond '' knows and speaks? That is why he is used for different missions and gets successful.

Nigerians, wise up,the USA will not give offers like this IF they do not have something BIGGER to gain.They are not stupid.They are very very intelligent.They know we will do anything to get their Visa,so they have thought of this avenue to give us a visa,for a greater good that benefits them '' the most ''.

Use your brains.
Re: Apply To Teach Hausa & Yoruba In The U.S : 2013 Fulbright Foreign Language by KingsleyRaymond: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
I really did not wanted to say anything on this issue,but I just have to.My opinion about this advert ''if it is true '' is that, it is more than what we are looking at.To me,the USA,is systematically giving us a '' sweet platform '' to come and teach them the languages they need to understand Nigerians.When they get a total understanding of Hausa and Yoruba,they will have SPIES to help them listen to conversations made by NIGERIAN people irrespective of the field they are in, there in the states.Their spies do learn up to 6 languages.This is how the USA gets the information they need to counter forth-coming negative plans against them especially.Do you guys know how many languages '' James Bond '' knows and speaks? That is why he is used for different missions and gets successful.

Nigerians, wise up,the USA will not give offers like this IF they do not have something BIGGER to gain.They are not silly.They are very very intelligent.They know we will do anything to get their Visa,so they have thought of this avenue to give us a visa,for a greater good that benefits them '' the most ''.

Use your brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment (3 States) / Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment / Secrets To Successful Job Hunting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.