Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

SimonAndal's Farewell - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SimonAndal's Farewell (4030 Views)

Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO / Arnold Ekpe: Ecobank Legend Says Farewell. / Farewell Message To nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Tobiustobius: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Aww... Don't go...
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
wow hmm . .
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by eyenCalabar(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
It seems this boy won't return. So sad! I have to confess that I actually like the guy's posts most of the time. Atleast he was better than garri people.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Sweetlemon(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hi op, were you ever molested by a friend, high school senior, family, neighbour, etc. when you were a child? Did any of them try exposing you to gay materials?
If yes, then that's why you are gay. Homosexualism is like powerful cocaine. Once you sniff it, you are hooked!
Don't feel you are any less human cos of it ok,
But let me help you with something.
Ask yourself this question "do I want to remain gay?" If yes then go on and enjoy yourself.
If no then you need to muster determination. You need to gather up enough as much courage you will need if you were to go to battle with the devil himself.
Yep!
How do you develop these?
First of all go down on your knees and ask God to make you forgive whoever that molested you or exposed you to homosexuality. You need to get rid of all the bitterness
Look into the mirror every morning. Look into your eyes then tell yourself as sternly as possible "Simon you are not gay"
Repeat this for a full month.
While you are at it, stay away from anything or anyone gay.
After a month of this, You could visit strip bars (female strippers o!) While you are watching them do their stuff, release yourself mentally. Pretend to be an empty slate, then feel yourself flow....
Goodluck. And remember, God loves you!

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sweetlemon: Hi op, were you ever molested by a friend, high school senior, family, neighbour, etc. when you were a child? Did any of them try exposing you to gay materials?
If yes, then that's why you are gay. Homosexualism is like powerful cocaine. Once you sniff it, you are hooked!
Ask yourself this question "do I want to remain gay?" If yes then go on and enjoy yourself.
If no then you need to muster determination. You need to gather up enough as much courage you will need if you were to go to battle with the devil himself.
Yep!
First of all go down on your knees and ask God to make you forgive whoever that molested you or exposed you to homosexuality. You need to get rid of all the bitterness
Look into the mirror every morning. Look into your eyes then tell yourself as sternly as possible "Simon you are not gay"
After a month of this, You could visit strip bars (female strippers o!) While you are watching them do their stuff, release yourself mentally. Pretend to be an empty slate, then feel yourself flow....

Madam, ppl don't just turn gay cos they were molested, at least I know I wasn't molested. You ppl need to ask gay ppl about their lives first before assuming things.

2 Likes

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Sweetlemon(f): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
masonkz:

Madam, ppl don't just turn gay cos they were molested, at least I know I wasn't molested. You ppl need to ask gay ppl about their lives first before assuming things.
Like I said, it's a personal decision. The choice is all yours to make
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: Like a said, it's a personal decision. The choice all yours to make

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by gramci: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2013
I hate fa'ggots

2 Likes

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Sweetlemon(f): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2013
Anti-Gbagaun:

undecided undecided undecided
Guilty as charged! grin
I didn't even check what I typed. Lol!

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by slimyem: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2013
Simon,please don't go.undecided
I need you to explain the below to me before u leave...grincheesy
SimonAndal: ILLUMATI MAKE THE BOY STOOPID BY INVOLVING HIS SOUL IN OBAMA MICROCHIP. IT IS A PITY FOR SEUN IS SO SEXY TO KILL KIND NAIRALAND IN THE HANDS OF BEAUTIFUL SLIMYEM.

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Obinnau(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2013
slimyem: Simon,please don't go.undecided
I need you to explain the below to me before u leave...grincheesy
truly dis Simon is trying to create chaos in NL.
I once respected the guy and his posts but since his recent charade into illuminati and other stuffs I came to see him him ie a different light.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Simon,i dont think you've told us why you wanna leave

No one leaves nairaland tho,something will always bring you back!
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by timpaker(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2013
Logicboy03: So it actually turns out that many people including me like Simonandal.

If you are reading this, please dont go!

If you have no choice, I wish you goodluck in whatever you do! smiley

I love the guy's posts, it makes me LMAO.

Simonandal remember i'm your biggest fan ooooo. i've quoted you a couple of times on your "ILUMINATI (i remember u corrected that) SEXY SEUN PANT" shit.

but i love your dairy sha.

ILLUMATI MAKE THE BOY STOOPID BY INVOLVING HIS SOUL IN OBAMA MICROCHIP. IT IS A PITY FOR SEUN IS SO SEXY TO KILL KIND NAIRALAND IN THE HANDS OF BEAUTIFUL SLIMYEM

this part got me cracking too. grin grin grin
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by tyson55(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Simon Andal, you need to let go whatever it is that borders you. Don't give up, hang in there, everything is gonna fall back together. Life is beautiful.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Redmosquito(m): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2013

*Dances kukere into thread**

Simony! Oya join me in this yansh shaking groove jare! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

U wan leave NL abi? Seun sef dey beg you, you be boss oo! grin grin grin grin grin
Oya dey groove with me jorh grin grin
And u need to smoke some weed, ewedu to be precise! It calms the nerves, doctor's prescription! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Ishilove: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2013
centje:
No one leaves nairaland tho,something will always bring you back!
Seun's indian jazz grin

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Seun's indian jazz grin
lol...abeg you know where i fit fain the antidotegrin
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Temismith(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dont know wat to say, but waow! SimonAnal (like i call him) is one person i cant forget on nairaland. His posts always made me to rotflmao. Sounding as if som1 died or is about to die.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by eyenCalabar(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Temismith: Dont know wat to say, but waow! SimonAnal (like i call him) is one person i cant forget on nairaland. His posts always made me to rotflmao. Sounding as if som1 died or is about to die.

You are right bro. And the boy meant it. Such people are just rare in this life. I'll miss him.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Me self don vex,I want to leave Nairaland.Oya make all of una start to beg me now o.

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Caracta(f): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Kamanda: Me self don vex,I want to leave Nairaland.Oya make all of una start to beg me now o.
I love your moniker. KAMANDA! Beautiful.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Caracta:
I love your moniker. KAMANDA! Beautiful.

I love you moniker too.Its Sweet and Solid.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: Hi op, were you ever molested by a friend, high school senior, family, neighbour, etc. when you were a child? Did any of them try exposing you to gay materials?
Yep!
what is this tripe? total crap

2 Likes

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by topmostg: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
I think the dude wanna commit suicide
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
topmostg: I think the dude wanna commit suicide

I think you are very late, if he did then he is already dead don't you think? lipsrsealed
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by omiobo: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
[img][/img] how u want am? Think before you act

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2013

I must say, this is one of my better trolls. Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
^^ ^^ We don't miss you yet... Come back later tongue

2 Likes

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Obinnau(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: ^^ ^^ We don't miss you yet... Come back later tongue
lol. He realised himself and returned.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Obinnau: lol. He realised himself and returned.

He never left angry

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2013

I never left, I was practicing my troll skillz.
Re: SimonAndal's Farewell by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
SimonAndal:
I never left, I was practicing my troll skillz.

I laugh in trolling:

trollolololol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Definition Of Pineapple On Urban Dictionary. / BABAIJEBU GHANA GAME[SURE WINNING] / Hello Nairaland! :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.