Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Farewell Message To nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Farewell Message To nairaland. (5968 Views)

Woooooowww nairaland Is Back!!! / SimonAndal's Farewell / Who Is On nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farewell Message To nairaland. by MCUsman(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
Come 30th November, 2008 I will be leaving Liberia to confront yet another ongoing slaughter in the city of Goma eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo where more than 5 million have died in that conflict since 1996. The three years I spend in Monrovia working with UNHCR, and the moments I share with you nairalanders will surely remain memorable. I will be without internet connectively since my area of assignment will surely be on the field until such a time when things are back to normal then we can afford the luxury of sitting in the office.

My Farewell message to the following:-

DeepZone AKA PepERSprAY: There is a saying about keeping your enemies close. DPZ is a deadly strain of a perturbed woman devoid of emotional affiliation. She need a serious reality check.

Nigeria1//: we should derive pride and joy in identifying with our fatherland and not dividing it on flimsy statistic reason.

Jairzinho: I ve said this to you before “Truth is infinite. You can''''t dilute infinity”

Gamine: She seems genuine, but lost in another world after clapping her hands on the wrong side.

bawomolo : A positive thinker People like bawomolo are fast becoming rare breed in nairaland.

Nuzo : Another moronic scumbag who is living in an alternative universe, where the truth is irrelevant –NUZO GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS!!!

ikeyman00: Always Delusional and forgetful.

Marykelly: It's sad that people like marykelly will listen more to what a particular person has to say about a man, then what the man has to say himself. I could not really be more specific about what she has been blathering on about.

lucabrasi; Another positive thinker with good value judgment

KarmaMod: A half baked graduate form EKITI Developed a severe rivalry with her close prodigy DEEPZONE as to who is more of a slowpoke.

thetruth90. When Nigerians try to analyze local situations through western pop psychology, then we have a problem in our hands. When you claim 90% what you say is the truth where in fact 90% of your posts are stereotype with paranoid fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2008
hmmm yes honourable hmmm eyaa oo ikeyman delusional ? hahha well it just me against those political mumus and the vampires abeg hahh

so na congo u de go now. hmm th ose places wey refugees de, honestly it realy sad, 3 yrs old get raped by soliders, anyway all the best nigerian brother, god is with u throughout ur assignment. however when u got to congo, be careful obsanjo dnt mistaken u as his nigerian boyfriend lipsrsealed hmm

we are anticipating your return; more picture still in the waitin

as for nigerian 1, we are still tryin to figure out what to make of him? lipsrsealed
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RibaduFan(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
We sure gonna miss u.

Pls dodge the bullets as much as possible, cos Nigeria cant afford to lose a brillant mind like urs.

P.S Internet no dey for Congo
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by cre8tivity(f): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
i'm proud of you.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
Keep that flag flying and make us proud!! You'll definitely be missed! So hurry up and get back. In the meantime, stay safe!
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by KarmaMod(f): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
I thought it was only women who were such attention seekers 

Then again seeing that mallams like you are known for their adodi behavior. I'm no longer surprised

RIPieces in Liberia. cool
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
We'll miss you. I have already listed you as one of the TOP 10 Nairalanders of 2008.
But wait please introduce a new Hausa guy, sound like u, that will keep Hausa interest aglow while you are away. This new guy, mai-suya, may fit in.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
I got nothin' but love for you bro. . . . . . . . hope to see you back in one piece. wink
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by MaiSuya(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
O! (sob)  cry cry we will miss you. take kia. Asauka lafia
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by naijaway(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2008
nice one, take care bro.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Gamine(f): 2:09am On Nov 27, 2008

undecided

Oh well!

Sai Gobe!
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RedHotChic(f): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2008
Bye bye. Is that your picture below? I thought you said you are half oyibo?. You look like senior almajiri that missed his way from Chad. You need to shave your side burns abeg because they look scruffy like that of a fulani peasant.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/112461_DSC_2954_jpg61083d8f169f85f8556bc4d398b1f7ca
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Gamine(f): 3:16am On Nov 27, 2008
LOL grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2008
RedHotChic:

Bye bye. Is that your picture below? I thought you said you are half oyibo?. You look like senior almajiri that missed his way from Chad. You need to shave your side burns abeg because they look scruffy like that of a fulani peasant.

KarmaMod:

I thought it was only women who were such attention seekers

Then again seeing that mallams like you are known for their adodi behavior. I'm no longer surprised

RIPieces in Liberia. cool
rotflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I swear, you two crack me up!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Jakumo(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2008
MC Usman you have been for a while the lone voice of moderate and sane Islam in the Nairaland forum, and your stories and pictures of the horror of war have been sobering reminders of the madness that can envelop entire nations in times of conflict.

Later days, buddy, and always remember to wear that Kevlar jacket when you set out, no matter how hot the weather. I know for a fact that you will have satellite internet access in the Congo, so stay in touch and share your experiences as you tread that perilous knife-edge between war and peace.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Bolarge(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2008
Re-establish contact ASAP.
Peace. cool
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by dominique(f): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2008
Damn sad cry we're losing another one. try and keep in touch (even if you have to jump boarders or somn) sure theres no internet in DRC?. anyways take care of yourself for us. se anjuma  kiss
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2008
RedHotChic:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/112461_DSC_2954_jpg61083d8f169f85f8556bc4d398b1f7ca
Funmi, ahhh rotflmao

Anyway, I'll sorely miss MC. We need another sharp Hausa person on NL for balance representation. Mai Suya, can you wear MC's shoe?
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by citizenY(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
@MCUsman,,

MAy Almighty Allah be with you, guide and protect you, Amin. Please keep intouch as regularly as you can.

Allah ya kiyaye ka, Amin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by lucabrasi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
citizenY:

@MCUsman,,

MAy Almighty Allah be with you, guide and protect you, Amin. Please keep intouch as regularly as you can.

Allah ya kiyaye ka, Amin

i share the sentiments above as well,thanks for the knowledge you have shared on here as well and the compliments, tke care of yourself and allah's protection over youxxone love
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by ofurufu(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2008
MC, we'll really miss u. You are one of the folks that make NL tick. The voice of the North. I like you.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
i hope they butcher you in pieces and bring you in body bag. tribalistic scum of the earth.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by KarmaMod(f): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
Rofl grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RibaduFan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
Kai

That was quite uncalled for.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
RICHIE BOI:

i hope they butcher you in pieces and bring you in body bag. tribalistic scum of the earth.
Haba sad sad sad
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by sleekp1: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2008
The morons you referred to in your post actually confirmed their moronic status in their replies.  Death to tribalist and those who put the Nigerian nation down! Safe journey bro and see u soon.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by vikiviko(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
Best wishes bro.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
Oga, take kia. . . . you have been a moderate voice of Islam on Nairaland. . . . please send a replacement.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2008
rich bio, u need to go first, likely to hell lipsrsealed, then karma
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RedHotChic(f): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
RICHIE BOI:

Your prayer for him shall not work in jesus name. How can you say this about your fellow human being just because of tribal wars? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Moyola(f): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
bless yu bruv!! embarassed smiley
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by tpia: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
sleek_p:

[ Death to tribalist and those who put the Nigerian nation down! Safe journey bro and see u soon.[/b]

what a contradiction.

Death to tribalists followed by safe journey and see you soon?

anyway, na Nigerians and nairaland. Na so e be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Worst Enemy! / Mike Ezuruonye Marries Nkechi Nnorom / A Tribute To My Beloved Mother ; Late Mrs Justina Godwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.