Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Advice For Those Their Boyfriends And Girlfriends Are Going To NYSC Camp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Those Their Boyfriends And Girlfriends Are Going To NYSC Camp (808 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Those Their Boyfriends And Girlfriends Are Going To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
To be sincere going to NYSC camp comes with a lot of challenges especially to our various relationships. My advice to everyone whose loved once is going to NYSC camp is for you to be patient, more caring and loving even if you don't get his or attention as before. Believe me, this period is d worst time to start complaining, beefing or even making troubles with you him/ her because over there in camp they have a lot of options to chose from because most people in camp are ready to mingle, so they are faced with a lot of temptations. Congrats to all batch A corpers in camp now, if you have contribution and advice for this new otondos please share it, so that we can help some people from experiencing heartbreaks coz of NYSC camp.
Re: Advice For Those Their Boyfriends And Girlfriends Are Going To NYSC Camp by Orikinla(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
A girlfriend from overseas is already in camp and I am not bothered, because she knows how to carry herself with dignity, integrity and nobility. The NYSC cannot add anymore real value to her, because the NYSC is just garbage in and garbage out. And should have been scrapped.

The most successful Nigerian celebrity gossip blogger never served and never missed anything. She is today one of the most accomplished young women in Nigeria who does not need any man to make ends meet or pay her bills.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed- My Bossom Friend Is A Flirt And Am In Love With One Of His Girls / First IMPRESSION In Nigeria / Straight From The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.