Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe (62654 Views)

Python Killed By A 20-Year-Old Boy In Abia State (photos) / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by shakara4u(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2013
masterpiece123: Which type of romance are they having inside bush. That is stupidity. Others will learn to apply wisdom
shattap there!!!!

did u hear they had sex in Harare inside the bush

how many hotels dey ur interior village,talk more of zimbwabwe

mondi_cheeks: Its very sad but i cant help but laugh

which part is funny
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2013
devon_boss: Hw cn a man b havin sex inside bush.. shocked
i just cant figure out how... whats wrong in getting in room or something?
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2013
oche_ejemb: The kind kronji that will make you knack in the bush where you know say lion dey..
the thing tire me oooo
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2013
adaybayor:

Bro, you no too well o
no too well? abi him no well at all...
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2013
skoop: Lion sef no won carry last
guy na wa u oooo. because of one line na im make u quote the whole post? shoo..!
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2013
Go and buy a gun. Winch kine rubbish be dis one

Life is one and should be guarded jealously. They are waiting to catch the lion instead of blasting its head. Animal rights superceding human rights.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Orikinla(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2013
She lost her life, because she was having sex with a coward.
He fled without even defending her.

WARNING TO GIRLS AND WOMEN:
DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE AND TIME DATING BOYS AND MEN WHO ARE COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Terrible! Beware of dangers in the bush, you lovers of jungle-sexxx
click like if you want dz boy to be cured of his sickness

Tell Nigerian corpers!!!
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2013
But seriously I dont know whats wrong with people. Tell me, if they must have sex, why must it be in the bush? Ahan! Whats wrong with a lot of people? Aside having a predator like Lion, what about if a snake were to be taking refuge close to the spot they were taking care of business?

I think it really shows what sex has done to a whole lots of souls in this generation. God help us all
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Orikinla: She lost her life, because she was having sex with a coward.

Abegi make we hear word! Na wa to you oooo. Abeg if na u dey the guy shoes wetin u go do

You wan fight Lion with empty hand? Guy na wa u ooooo. When u no be Samson for Bible....

Calm down jare... The question in the first place is, wetin them go bush go find? Na motel dey there??
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2013

[size=25]Are you Samson abi David?[/size]

Abeg, describe what you would have done if you were in the guy's shoes!
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Sec5(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Y d lover guy come run away na
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by joshuaidibia(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2013
SHAME ON CONJI.
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Achimedis1: The lion must be arrested 4 murder ;DThe lion must be arrested 4 murder
OYA TAKE HAND.. I MEAN PAW CUFF AND GO CATCH AM...BUT HELP US GREET THE LADY...
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by kkjj(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2013
May God have mercy on her.
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Revolva(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2013
The lion Bleep up... E for no eat the babe...the lion for Bleep her own share comot and run away...the an go fear!!!hahaa
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Sec5: Y d lover guy come run away na
If na you, wetin you for do?
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by RuuDie(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Lovetinz: I have never been an advocate of the Missionary Position.
If they have adopted the 'Doggy',
The woman would have been, on her marks, and the man will have been dinner.

No good if the woman is facing the very direction the lion is coming from!
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by TUMIC(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2013
REPENT O YEAH FORNICATORS AND 4KARS FOR THE LION IS AWAITING YOU AT EVERY JUNCTION YOU DEY PASS.

How I wish this Lion can come to Nigeria and address THE 4cups of all this fornicating Boys and Girl friends.
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by TUMIC(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2013
REPENT O YEAH FORNICATORS AND 4KARS FOR THE LION IS AWAITING YOU AT EVERY JUNCTION YOU DEY PASS.

How I wish this Lion can come to Nigeria and address the fork-ups of all this fornicating Boys and Girl friends.
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Israel5(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2013
lrguru: Guess both couples wanted fresh air with pure natural vegetation
guy, they r nt a couple o. moral: ladies, ur guy cn nt risk his life tlk mre of losing it 4 u. d guy dodge a grenade 4 his lover. dat guy wil give testimony 4 church on sunday bt wil nt disclose his act..lwkm #singing# i'l dodge a grenade 4 ya..
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dwkoko(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2013
Just try it once and c what they see in makin love in the bush.
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Israel5(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2013
all these ladies of nowadays that like to ride, doing a mans job till the intimate level.. i can imagine, enjoying herself and the man screams yepah!! see lion! she says, oh yeah i'l tear you apart. the man was still shouting and she keeps ignoring until the lion roars, alas, the man ankle starts to touch the back of his head as he fled leaving his 5mins cupcake in the hands of fate. haha..lwkm lol
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Fussbot: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Isra-el:
all these ladies of nowadays that like to ride, doing a mans job till the intimate level.. i can imagine, enjoying herself and the man screams yepah!! see lion! she says, oh yeah i'l tear you apart. the man was still shouting and she keeps ignoring until the lion roars, alas, the man ankle starts to touch the back of his head as he fled leaving his 5mins cupcake in the hands of fate. haha..lwkm lol
hahaha!..dis guy fit kill person o....anoda moral lesson..girls stop riding ur bfs..had it bin d guy was d 1 ontop ni,na him d lion 4 take na...bt den,i tink i'l advise guys 2 allow their gal be on top al d time..#safety precaution
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by sirletua: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2013
oche_ejemb: The kind kronji that will make you knack in the bush where you know say lion dey..
they wan do am sharp sharp not knowing say lion dey vex.girl u go mis the next action.sorry
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2013
Isra-el:
guy, they r nt a couple o. moral: ladies, ur guy cn nt risk his life tlk mre of losing it 4 u. d guy dodge a grenade 4 his lover. dat guy wil give testimony 4 church on sunday bt wil nt disclose his act..lwkm #singing# i'l dodge a grenade 4 ya..
Lwkmd.... This got me rolling on the floor big time.
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by dmcdad: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Isra-el:
Lwtmb...
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by farem: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
THE LION NA SHARIA JUDGE. NA ONLY WOMAN CAUGHT IN THE ACT IS STONED TO DEATH AND THE MAN LEFT ALONE TO CONTINUE HIS USUALS

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by Neddyogu(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
oseiwe: I can see a biz opportunity dere, guesthouses and motels r rare or not available. Na to go invest in d hospitality biz.
and who will patronize ur guest houses? Market women and fishermen?
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by kedukc(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Truth is, the man has been straffing the lioness all the while until he brought a strange woman to their jungle bed. RIP
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by kedukc(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
buh wait o, how come y'all know they were doing missionary? Huh?
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by oyinbogirl(f): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2013

i was about to comment, but you said all that was in my mind. I must say, A really Sad way to die. thought here : dont have outdoors sex were dangerous animals abound..... it might cost you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) / Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.