Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? (3650 Views)

Should We Pray Abt Everything? Electricity? Weather? And So On? / How Do We Pray Over Meal: Bless This Food Oh Lord! / Can We Pray Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Zakkyoz: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
I am about to get married and this question has been bothering my mind. Should we pray before and after 'BED ACTIONS'? Please, this is very urgent!
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
its obvious you are joking. What is with these silly questions by nairalanders. heres the answer to your question, should you pray before and after using the toilet?

1 Like

Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by KINGwax(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
LMAO!!!!! grin
Are u a virgin
If u are, then its essential.
U need to pray to open the way and pray to close it back!!!
Once again:::
LMAO!!!!

OK: on a serious note...NO. Once married, its legal. But during fasting, u abstain.
May I ask why u tot to pray?

1 Like

Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Zakkyoz: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
KINGwax: LMAO!!!!! grin
Are u a virgin
If u are, then its essential.
U need to pray to open the way and pray to close it back!!!
Once again:::
LMAO!!!!

OK: on a serious note...NO. Once married, its legal. But during fasting, u abstain.
May I ask why u tot to pray?
Though hilarious, i think your post is insightful. Thanks!
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ATMC(f): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yes o. You have to pray before and after so as to ask god for forgiveness for all d nonsense you'll say before and after! Bishru! Pray my foot!
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Goshen360(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
I wonder why you people are laughing at him, his question isn't totally ridiculous.
Op the bible says you should pray without ceasing. That includes before and after hammering. Some people die during that stuff, so it's always safer to commit it to the lord. wink wink

Don't mind these 21st century Christians, I'm the real deal. cool
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ATMC(f): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Goshen360: shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
egbon, abi i lie?
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by inspiredbyGOD(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Is this a trick question?
What will you ask for in prayer? An e.rection that lasts for all eternity?
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Alfamann: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
I used to have a girlfriend who always said "thank sir" after the action.
But praying, I have never heard of.
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ATMC(f): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alfamann: I used to have a girlfriend who always said "thank sir" after the action.
...and you sey wetin thank ma? Lol reminds me of dumebi d dirty girl home movie...frank! Ma! Lol
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Goshen360(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
ATMC: egbon, abi i lie?

In fact, you're in the spirit. Lie keh! Sons and daughters of the kingdom no dey lie na. grin Son of man eyes don see something finish for this Nairaland o. grin
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by mumumugu(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Op mumu pass me
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ATMC(f): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Goshen360:

In fact, you're in the spirit. Lie keh! Sons and daughters of the kingdom no dey lie na. grin Son of man eyes don see something finish for this Nairaland o. grin
lol
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by rezzy: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Zakkyoz: I am about to get married and this question has been bothering my mind. Should we pray before and after 'BED ACTIONS'? Please, this is very urgent!

Hahaha, very funny. For me o, the only time i will pray is the very first night on our honeymoon which i will tell God to bless me with triplet or twin.
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by aadetoyin(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
Alfamann: I used to have a girlfriend who always said "thank sir" after the action.

Thank U sir ke? For kini? A job well done abi. Some babes sef.
This question is VERY funny but I have heard something similar b4. Some peeps will say if u re seekin for the fruit of the womb, u can pray b4 action but for me PRAY KE! Not when ur body is on fire. grin
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by amdatam: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
[size=20pt]Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1217080/woman-killed-lion-during-sex

Maybe the woman should have prayed first
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by TableLeg(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
NO!
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ATMC(f): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2013
To add to what i've said before...ima na o ife arumani so you need to report yourself pre and post
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Pygru: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ooman(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2013
christians ehn, na wa oo
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Candour(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2013
I don't think we should humour the poster.If only you hear all the do's and don'ts that christians have been threatened to keep,you'll understand.i was asked to pray and fast for 3 days after my wedding in my own case so we can be fruitful.i didn't mind them o.exactly 9 months 1 week after wedding,my lovely wife put to bed our first child.infact my elders in church jokingly called me quick action afterwards grin

@OP, pls there is no admonition like that in the bible never mind law.these are what Christ refered to as traditions of men.it has no single bearing on your spirituality.If you do it,God wont punish you and if you don't,he still wont punish you.

Go ahead bro and make that woman happy cheesy after the wedding i mean o.

peace
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Kay17: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2013
Proves how sinful sex is
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Paschal007: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2013
Zakkyoz: I am about to get married and this question has been bothering my mind. Should we pray before and after 'BED ACTIONS'? Please, this is very urgent!
Lol am just curious here o. What exactly are you gonna say in your prayers before and after 'bed actions'? undecided grin
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ooman(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Paschal007: Lol am just curious here o. What exactly are you gonna say in your prayers before and after 'bed actions'? undecided grin

before: JESUS come and join us

after: JESUS, thank you for giving me a great night. we will continue in Paradise.
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by Paschal007: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by frank317: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2013
Bt come to think of it, f we pray bfore and after meal, why shuldnt we pray bfore and after sexx?

Lol prayer... Thank your God for this hole I am about to enter. Pls understand that I am nt doin it for pleasure or lust but for procreation. I ask that you don't allow me to drown and forgive any dirty word or thougt that might come from me during the act. I bind any demonic spirit that might make this act cannaly enjoyable and I ask that our bodis be filld with d holy spirit evn as we indulge in this act. This and more we ask thru christ our lord... Man and wife answers, amen.

Oya get ur cloths of let me show u what a real man I am

Haha u are such a dirty spririt filled husband.
Re: Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse? by ooman(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2013
frank3.16:
Bt come to think of it, f we pray bfore and after meal, why shuldnt we pray bfore and after sexx?

Lol prayer... Thank your God for this hole I am about to enter. Pls understand that I am nt doin it for pleasure or lust but for procreation. I ask that you don't allow me to drown and forgive any dirty word or thougt that might come from me during the act. I bind any demonic spirit that might make this act cannaly enjoyable and I ask that our bodis be filld with d holy spirit evn as we indulge in this act. This and more we ask thru christ our lord... Man and wife answers, amen.

Oya get ur cloths of let me show u what a real man I am

Haha u are such a dirty spririt filled husband.

hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Jesus' Genealogy In Matthew And Luke So Different? / Do Real Miracles Still Happen In Nigerian Churches Today? / I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.