Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! (1310 Views)

Mcdonalds Vs Mr. Bigg's / Mcdonalds In Nigeria: I'm Loving It! / McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by Ciaralover(f): 1:58am On May 06, 2006
Why do some people blame Mcdonalds for eating there and getting fat!!Mcdonalds didnt force u to eat there, so stop suing Mcdonalds when you gain weight from eating there!!
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by Eastcoast(f): 2:15am On May 06, 2006
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by eveseh(f): 9:02am On May 06, 2006
who knows?
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by bluenubian(f): 9:17am On May 06, 2006
n one shud be suing macdonald, many americans are just lawsuit happy, but mickydee do need to cut down on the amount of fat in their food, it is said that macdonalds burgers in america has more amount of fat and cholesterol than mickydee's burgers in other countries like say uk
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by Ciaralover(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2006
@Blu

finally we agree on something!!You seem to hate me on other boards!God bless u and much love from me to u girl!
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by Eastcoast(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2006
@ciaralover, we are all behind you.
@bluenubian, you seem to be picking on certain people like eveseh and her english. i think it is due to the fact that she is a dutch speaking country. she should be good at dutch not english
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by Ciaralover(f): 10:03pm On May 06, 2006
@ Eastcoast

OOOH Girl Thanx!!Much love and God Blessings to u!!
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by bluenubian(f): 12:07pm On May 13, 2006
@eastcoast
i wasnt picking on eve, it was a joke between me and her, i followed her post and saw a pattern, and called her out, eve and i, we cool, but thanks for ur opinion, sorry u dont know the whole story. catch ya later girl

@ciaralover
u know if i agreed with ur post i would say it, i hope u dont think im always trying to be opposing u, i jus speak my opinion thats all, much luv gurl
Re: Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! by Eastcoast(f): 4:47am On May 14, 2006
@bluenubian, i certainingly knew you guys were just messing with each other. wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Tea Or Coffee / Meals On My Table / Irritating Food Mixture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.