Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Should I Nail Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Nail Her? (1803 Views)

Fighting Temptations Tooth And Nail / What Your Nail Shape Reveals About You! / This Guy Applied Nail Polish On His Hands And Legs To Church Is It Right?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Hey guys, I think some ladies just need a real good orientation or rather thought how to be faithful. I started dating dis gal in 2007 and we were very happy until january 1st 2010 when she just called and told me she wants out of the relationship for no just cause(my own subsidy grin ). I tried to make ha see reasons nt to leave and to even know what happend, buh she insisted on "no reason". Then I had to deal with myself and let her go.. Later in january that month she posted a pix of her and anoda guy on fb prophesing public love to the guy, then I knew it was over.... Now recently she posted anoda pix of ha and the guy... I even commented with prayer for them as I have moved on.. Then two days later she inboxed me on fb dat she wanted us together again... I munched all the conversations and told her to leave me alone which she did and intensified her fb love thing with d guy still trying to get to me, buh last week she inboxed me her bb pin to pls add her, which I did... She started begging for me to love her again.. Yesterday morning she used d guys pix as her dp and her pm too was for the guy..... What am asking now is should I teach her to be faithful to the guy or anybodi she wud be with by actually contacting her bobo to show him every evidence dat his gals is fooling him or what, cos I tire for d kind girls wey dey in existence now oooo..... Should I nail her to the wall?
Re: Should I Nail Her? by angelsing(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls, u don't need to do that since u have moved on from the breakup. just ignore her and stop chatting wit her..let the boyfriend find out himself.
Re: Should I Nail Her? by Dreal1247: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2013
She has a big problem that she doesnt know how 2 deal with. Just block and 4get her. If ur action splits her relationship, she wil b saying that u ar responsible 4 her woes. Carry no wit ur own life. She wil realize later. She is not ur missing rib.

1 Like

Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2013
Thanx guys, buh I cnt help but wonder why some girls behave the way they do... And d guy go just dey think say na only him d gal love... Maybe she needs to learn the english word called ''commitment''
Re: Should I Nail Her? by Dreal1247: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2013
penzino: Thanx guys, buh I cnt help but wonder why some girls behave the way they do... And d guy go just dey think say na only him d gal love... Maybe she needs to learn the english word called ''commitment''
She is under the influence of some strange powers. If u observe well, u c that she is from a polygamous family.

1 Like

Re: Should I Nail Her? by KINGwax(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2013
ACTIVATING OPTIONS 101:

1. Keep her for fuccks sake only

2. Intesify insultive mode on BB

3. Block her

Note, all are in order of priority!!!
As for u, u are a kid for munching conversations!!!
More reason to hate these toys called phones

1 Like

Re: Should I Nail Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akpako d babe joor! Na jeje u siddan wey dem wan force fried fish inside ya mouth, bros! Swipe joor! Nothing do u.
Re: Should I Nail Her? by 190: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dreal1247: .
She is under the influence of some strange powers. If u observe well, u c that she is from a polygamous family.

grin grin
Re: Should I Nail Her? by ayokenny37(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Obviously u must ve bn intimate wif her wen u were 2geda I guess.

So wot else do u want? Just let her b.

D oda guy will eventually catch her 1 day.

penzino: Hey guys, I think some ladies just need a real good orientation or rather thought how to be faithful. I started dating dis gal in 2007 and we were very happy until january 1st 2010 when she just called and told me she wants out of the relationship for no just cause(my own subsidy grin ). I tried to make ha see reasons nt to leave and to even know what happend, buh she insisted on "no reason". Then I had to deal with myself and let her go.. Later in january that month she posted a pix of her and anoda guy on fb prophesing public love to the guy, then I knew it was over.... Now recently she posted anoda pix of ha and the guy... I even commented with prayer for them as I have moved on.. Then two days later she inboxed me on fb dat she wanted us together again... I munched all the conversations and told her to leave me alone which she did and intensified her fb love thing with d guy still trying to get to me, buh last week she inboxed me her bb pin to pls add her, which I did... She started begging for me to love her again.. Yesterday morning she used d guys pix as her dp and her pm too was for the guy..... What am asking now is should I teach her to be faithful to the guy or anybodi she wud be with by actually contacting her bobo to show him every evidence dat his gals is fooling him or what, cos I tire for d kind girls wey dey in existence now oooo..... Should I nail her to the wall?
Re: Should I Nail Her? by olumaxi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Strange but true..my oga! D girl n ha relatnshp na no go area o
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
KINGwax: ACTIVATING OPTIONS 101:

1. Keep her for fuccks sake only

2. Intesify insultive mode on BB

3. Block her

Note, all are in order of priority!!!
As for u, u are a kid for munching conversations!!!
More reason to hate these toys called phones
so na bad thing as I munch? Na wa for u oooooo
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dreal1247: .
dats d funny thing, she is not from a polygamous family, ha papa self na pastor ooooo. Imagine
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
olumaxi: Strange but true..my oga! D girl n ha relatnshp na no go area o
so na wetin u dey imply?
Re: Should I Nail Her? by olumaxi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
penzino: so na wetin u dey imply?
jst thought u shldnt av it in mind furkin ha again,neither tel ha bf wat she is up to.
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2013
olumaxi: jst thought u shldnt av it in mind furkin ha again,neither tel ha bf wat she is up to.
if u read the post well u wud see dat I dnt want ntn to do with her, wat am saying is ''is teaching her a lesson d best tin to do, or just free ha with ha stu.pid behaviour?"
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Na d guy me dey pity oooo
Re: Should I Nail Her? by 190: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2013
penzino: Na d guy me dey pity oooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Nail Her? by Princeparix(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: Akpako d babe joor! Na jeje u siddan wey dem wan force fried fish inside ya mouth, bros! Swipe joor! Nothing do u.
OP abeg no try luck o. There is always a reason behind our actions as humans, d babe got sumtin up ha sleeves. Jst kip watchin, U GO TALK SAY PARIX TELL U
Re: Should I Nail Her? by shakara4u(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2013
LAW of okafor

once shes laid,she can always be laid...chop and move on

leave her and her booboo alone
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2013
Princeparix: OP abeg no try luck o. There is always a reason behind our actions as humans, d babe got sumtin up ha sleeves. Jst kip watchin, U GO TALK SAY PARIX TELL U
ok Parix, I go dey watch. Tnx
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u: LAW of okafor

once shes laid,she can always be laid...chop and move on

leave her and her booboo alone
Tor grin
Re: Should I Nail Her? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
I would nack her one last time....

Then I go cast am to the other bobo...

God punish devil. angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Nail Her? by stpat1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
When I saw the Nail, I actually thought you meant to knack her Akpako. Well I'll advice make u just use am dey kill Konji o. no need to tell d guy na. e no concern u. chop ur own dey go
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
stpat1: When I saw the Nail, I actually thought you meant to knack her Akpako. Well I'll advice make u just use am dey kill Konji o. no need to tell d guy na. e no concern u. chop ur own dey go
abi? Na so d mods self move the post to sexuality section as they see nail... Lol... Me no go near d babe again sha wink
Re: Should I Nail Her? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nail her simple
Re: Should I Nail Her? by bxcode(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ǚ were lucky she left ǚ before ǚ discovered her true colours, don't take ǡ swipe at her because ǚ will offend nature that separated both Ѻϝ ǚ, and ǚ know †ђξ implication when ǚ do so...just move on and ignore her.
Re: Should I Nail Her? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Some girls are simply unbelievably stupid.Just as some guys can't be faithful,some girls are wired the same.Move on with your life.
Re: Should I Nail Her? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
You be carpenter? If yes, nail her. If no, don't nail her. Lol
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2013
bxcode: Ǚ were lucky she left ǚ before ǚ discovered her true colours, don't take ǡ swipe at her because ǚ will offend nature that separated both Ѻϝ ǚ, and ǚ know †ђξ implication when ǚ do so...just move on and ignore her.
thnx a lot, will do!
Re: Should I Nail Her? by penzino(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2013
byvan: Some girls are simply unbelievably stupid.Just as some guys can't be faithful,some girls are wired the same.Move on with your life.
I will, thanx a lot.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Women Naturally! / Bills On First Date / Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys, Get Rich!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.