Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

erased! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / erased! (1092 Views)

Hurray!! Exorbitant Bride Price To Be Erased From Igboland Wedding Traditions / erased / Thread erased. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

erased! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2008
erased
Re: erased! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
i think u r inlove wt dis girl,is it a must dat u guys must cheat on ur babes ?anyway i no blame girls for cheating on u,cos all d guys una deserve am,wat else do u want from another girl,this girl is madly inlove wt u,and its obvious she has nobody else,y not stick to her
Re: erased! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2008
erased
Re: erased! by MsLurker(f): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2008
If I wanted someone else other than the person I was with, I'd leave the relationship.
I believe in karma and I don't need that in my life.
Also, I would do that because if the shoe was on the other foot, I'd hope they would extend me the same courtesy.
Re: erased! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2008
I have tasted flings, one night stand, had cheated…

@PMOND
GUESS IM BLIND WERE THOSE NOT UR EXACT WORDS?ONE NIGHT STAND,FLINGS,EVEN WEN U HAVE A GIRL?
Re: erased! by almondjoy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2008
@poster

For most relationships, it is very easy to cheat in the beginning of your relationship due to one reason or the other. But as you get older and more mature, you find out that such things never bring happiness. When you finally discover the worth of what you have in your hands. . . . .it becomes too difficult to cheat. Unfortunately some people never get to this stage and remain cheats till they depart from this world. Some have even died on top of or underneath their lovers in the process of cheating.

I guess you have got to that phase. Congratulations! It is a combination of discipline and respect for yourself and those you care about!
Re: erased! by tngtech(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2008
pmond:

Jennykadry,
I never mention someone cheating on me or neither had on her… you got it all twisted. So tell me, are you cheating on your boo or can you… that’s the question?

Are you here to blame someone for advising you or you are her to seek advice. Be careful
Re: erased! by saucekid(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2008
no comment. . . . . dont love this scene
Re: erased! by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 22, 2008
Re: erased! by pahtahkee: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2008
@ Poster,
Come back in one years time and let us know the outcome of this unassailable relationship of yours.

Goodluck.
Re: erased! by iice(f): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2008
almondjoy:

@poster

For most relationships, it is very easy to cheat in the beginning of your relationship due to one reason or the other. But as you get older and more mature, you find out that such things never bring happiness. When you finally discover the worth of what you have in your hands. . . . .it becomes too difficult to cheat. Unfortunately some people never get to this stage and remain cheats till they depart from this world. Some have even died on top of or underneath their lovers in the process of cheating.

I guess you have got to that phase. Congratulations! It is a combination of discipline and respect for yourself and those you care about!

Go with AJ on this one.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Sickle Cell Sufferer? / Love Or In Love With The Idea Of Love? / Is Ses Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.