Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Serious Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Problem (642 Views)

This Is A Serious Problem I Have: / I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Problem by megajay1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
pls i need ur advices pls,
my gf is angry and this causing a serious problem in our relationship, like dis nyt d both of us are in the same room but nobody is talk to each oda, i hv tried to break the iceberg but all my attempts to make everywia lively again proofs furtile, her reason just lies because of one of my female casual friend, i met the friend bfor her, me and d friend have been in a good casual relationship for so long, i cant datee d friend bcoz she told me even bfor i tried asking her out dat if am thinking of anything relationship datt i should just forgett it, butt now i just like d female friend because she z so good to me and motivates me to be a good boi, and to read hard.
But now my gf is so angry bcoz of dis same grl, i have tried so many times to let her knw dat ntn is going on btw me and d casual friend, dat we ar just friends likke she too has got so many male casual friends, am just sick and tired of all dis, am nnot enjoyin all this things at all, i wil appreciate if u guys wil imagine ursefs in my shoes and try to gv me some quality advice on what to do to bring balance once more to my happiness, thankz.
Re: Serious Problem by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Well brother i really don,t have much 2 say. But i will wnt 2 say wht ur girl friend is doin is only natural bt can be destrotive if not manage and handle poperly, well she loves u, and only tryin 2 protect wht she has got. So don't blame 2 much ok. Here is wht 2. May nt be acquitted wit degree of trust nd understandin both of u hv been able 2 build before nw. Any way be best tin 2 do is 2 get her involve in d friendship wit dat ur casual friend. Nd she will see dat there is no skeleton in ur cupboard. Jst try 2 introduce her 2 ur casual friend dat all be very open.
Re: Serious Problem by megajay1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Climaths: Well brother i really don,t have much 2 say. But i will wnt 2 say wht ur girl friend is doin is only natural bt can be destrotive if not manage and handle poperly, well she loves u, and only tryin 2 protect wht she has got. So don't blame 2 much ok. Here is wht 2. May nt be acquitted wit degree of trust nd understandin both of u hv been able 2 build before nw. Any way be best tin 2 do is 2 get her involve in d friendship wit dat ur casual friend. Nd she will see dat there is no skeleton in ur cupboard. Jst try 2 introduce her 2 ur casual friend dat all be very open.
broda i really appreciate ur advice, thank u very much
Re: Serious Problem by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Op, do you know that illicit relationship and pre-marital affairs will surely lead you to hell fire?

Do you also know that there are deadly diseases associated with such immoral enterprise?

Do you know that emotional trauma can hamper the progress of your education and you present state is a pointer?

Are you also aware that you can put that girl in the family way and that's also is a headache?

Abstained from pre-marital affairs and embrace your education and God. In God there is fulfilment and every good things he shall add unto you at the appropriate time.

Seek him now that he may be found...and also do your parent proud for the wages of sin is death and eternal damnation.

(1) (Reply)

Good Spouse Or Good In-laws / My White Girlfriend Refuses Kissing Me In The Presence Of Blk Women / How Faithful Are Our Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.