Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

This Is A Serious Problem I Have: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Serious Problem I Have: (1495 Views)

I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face / Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss / I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by shyyne: 2:36am On Jan 14, 2010
This is my story and i want guys and ladies to help me out, am into two serious relationship now and i dont know how to go about it. i met this girl about a year ago when she came to nigeria from UK and she spent a month before leavin we had known each other so well but nothin happen btw us, each time she calls me often and the relationship was based on marriage that was our plan and i love her, 5 months later i met another girl here in naija and i fell so much in love with her of which she did too more than me, i gave her all the time in my life and it was as if i hav not dated anyone in my life cos i so muc love her, the girl in UK has so much plan for me and the girl in nigeria is a student, Now am so much confused that am so much in love with the student than that of the lady in uk. one day the lady in uk called me to tell me dat she wants us to do introduction this year and the student has already told the parents about me, nairalanders plzzz help, i need you guys advise
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by amebono1: 2:39am On Jan 14, 2010
who is marrying who? is the uk gurl marrying you or what? what do you do for a living? how old are you?
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by madlady(f): 2:40am On Jan 14, 2010
@Poster, you are playing with fire. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by shyyne: 2:43am On Jan 14, 2010
am working in a firm and am 28, just give your advise plzz
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by madlady(f): 2:44am On Jan 14, 2010
Pick ONE.
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by cantell(m): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2010
@Poster,
Bros, you don't need any help. You know exactly what you're doing.
You should be worried cos that UK babe will surely put a bullet in ur brain if she finds out.
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by madlady(f): 2:47am On Jan 14, 2010
cantell:

@Poster,
Bros, you don't need any help. You know exactly what you're doing.
You should be worried cos that UK babe will surely put a bullet in your brain if she finds out.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, You know me well. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by shyyne: 2:50am On Jan 14, 2010
am so confused, just dont know wat to do, the lady in uk has really depended all her life on me even some of the family loves me so much, but am so mmuch in love with the second lady, what do i do,
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by amebono1: 2:50am On Jan 14, 2010
why did you not call it quits with the uk gurl? why have you been leading her on?

I ask again, who is  marrying who? is she the one telling you when to marry her or what?
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by Habib16(m): 2:51am On Jan 14, 2010
Congratulations  "A1"
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by Habib16(m): 2:53am On Jan 14, 2010
Remember 1stcome 1stserve
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by cold(m): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2010
You fell in luv with this,you fell seriously in luv with that.Whom do u think u're foolin,u want to eat ur cake & have it,u must be & i choose my words carefully-very stupid.u made ur choice deal with it
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by cold(m): 2:55am On Jan 14, 2010
I said very s.tupid not silly mr Nairaland
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by shyyne: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2010
she is scared becos shes a medical doctor and the parents has been disturbin her, the fact is that am not ready and she cant leave me and am all shes gat for now, she said just a little introduction so she could be secured but i never responded so well,
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by madlady(f): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2010
shyyne:

she is scared becos shes a medical doctor and the parents has been disturbin her, the fact is that am not ready and she cant leave me and am all shes gat for now, she said just a little introduction so she could be secured but i never responded so well,

Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by cold(m): 3:00am On Jan 14, 2010
madlady:

Say sumthin na we want to hear frm u
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by madlady(f): 3:01am On Jan 14, 2010
The guy knows who he really loves.
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by amebono1: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2010
oh you fell inlove with her educational background, thats her medical doctor status undecided

Marry the one you love, but i tell you, call it quits with the one you dont love

I tell you again, think carefully, the one you claim to love might not be love but infatuation due to the distance btw u n the other gurl, n at the same time it can be love

Just think carefully and choose wisely
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by madlady(f): 3:03am On Jan 14, 2010
!amebo no1:

oh you fell inlove with her educational background, thats her medical doctor status undecided

Marry the one you love, but i tell you, call it quits with the one you dont love

I tell you again, think carefully, the one you claim to love might not be love but infatuation due to the distance btw u n the other gurl, n at the same time it can be love

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by TOPE20001(f): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2010
!amebo no1:

Gbam wink
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by shyyne: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2010
thanx bro,
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by amebono1: 3:10am On Jan 14, 2010
shyyne:

thanx bro,

you is welcome, just come back n update us

TOPE2000!:

Gbam wink

madlady:

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his reply is based on the outside of his emotions, here is a gurl whom he can see kiss n touch, n the other one is far away, he needs to set his priorities right, who loves me more,? the love is still sharking you with the student but take a time alone and ask yourself this "will i still love this girl in 5 years time" or will she leave me if she gets someone better off"?

i always say this, better marry someone that has been there  than someone still getting there, cos along the way distractions might come in

marry the one you truly love, but you have to search deep into your heart to find that one
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by TOPE20001(f): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2010
!amebo no1:

you is welcome, just come back n update us

i always say this, better marry somerone that has been there  than someone still getting there, cos along the way distractions might come in

marry the one you truly love, but you have to search deep into your heart to find that one

Hmmmm food 4 thot. wink
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by bluespice(f): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2010
i was ready to spit fiyaah
but i see my senior sisters done did a cleaner job smiley
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 14, 2010
@poster

i dont understand your story ONE bit, first you said that:

"i met this girl about a year ago when she came to nigeria from UK and she spent a month before leavin we had known each other so well but nothin happen btw us, each time she calls me often and the relationship was based on marriage that was our plan and i love her"

then you wrote that:
the lady in uk has really depended all her life on me even some of the family loves me so much

- what has she depended on?!
- who is she depending on?
- when did you actually met her family for them to love you. . . . . . . during that one month?!

at 28yrs old, you should be able to make up your mind about who you want to marry AND be a man and let the other participant of your love triangle know about your choice so they can move on with their respective lives. if you cant then i suggest you stop dating adults and go back to fooling with teenagers.
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by Omolulu(m): 3:45am On Jan 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

i dont understand your story ONE bit, first you said that:

"i met this girl about a year ago when she came to nigeria from UK and she spent a month before leavin we had known each other so well but nothin happen btw us, each time she calls me often and the relationship was based on marriage that was our plan and i love her"

then you wrote that:
the lady in uk has really depended all her life on me even some of the family loves me so much

- what has she depended on?!
- who is she depending on?
- when did you actually met her family for them to love you. . . . . . . during that one month?!

at 28yrs old, you should be able to make up your mind about who you want to marry AND be a man and let the other participant of your love triangle know about your choice so they can move on with their respective lives. if you cant then i suggest you stop dating adults and go back to fooling with teenagers.
true talk
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by madlady(f): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2010
@Poster, DO NOT LET THE FACT THAT SHE'S A DOCTOR AND HER UK STATUS be your holy grail. You can achieve all this and more with the one you really love

Be truefull to the UK girl, she's and adult and it's better to face it know than have BIG REGRETS in the future. If your love the other more,just be honest and tell the UK girl " you're in love with someone else".
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by GurusForum: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2010
My advise:

Closeness breeds love. That's the reason you thought you
love the student. And to make it worse, you may have slept
with her.

Now, find out when you will have maybe two weeks leave
in your office. Prepare with the UK gal and visit her. Spend
two weeks with her. What you will experience will change
your life.

By that time, you will know whom to call your wife and
marry.
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by 190: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
why dont u just sleep with the 2 of them

then judge with who is better in bed with that criteria

seems best 2 me cos if it were me

i would have long done that
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by Nautillus(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Keep Juggling, you still have time. grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by Kx: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
The one in UK said" lets go and do formal introduction"
permit me to repeat the question u ve bn asked here,
!amebo no1:

who is marrying who?

Tell urself the truth,are u even considering marriage at this time at all?
Re: This Is A Serious Problem I Have: by iice(f): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2010
Nautillus:

Keep Juggling, you still have time. grin grin cheesy

grin grin We seem to be in sync today cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl / What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend / Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.