Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours (21249 Views)

Electricity Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salary In Lagos (Photos) / Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) / Hourly Wage Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Preferable And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by HectorTroy: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
WinnieDPooh: PLEASE GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely not yours
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
cool
HectorTroy:
Definitely not yours
*Clicks ignore button* Next please...
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by LeOstrich: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
WinnieDPooh: cool *Clicks ignore button* Next please...

am back again for you miss ignorance
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Le Ostrich:

am back again for you miss ignorance
I dont have time for GOATS like you... Did you see how many likes my comment to your long epistle got? Think man think...use your brain oh GOSH where did you dump it before? *You got served hun remember you started it all over again*
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by LeOstrich: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
WinnieDPooh: I dont have time for GOATS like you... Did you see how many likes my comment to your long epistle got? Think man think...use your brain oh GOSH where did you dump it before? *You got served hun remember you started it all over again*

by the way , ignorant niggaz will always remain ignorant. likes don't matter in this world it's the hate that counts.
real men get hate

more wine?

Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by Emmy9ite(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
fredopayee: hmm. With that your 3rd class result? The above listed results are better than yours I think?
I don't mean certificate bro. I don't get paid based on my certificate but on the result produced from my services.
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by oba2flex(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Yes i just claimed it by Gods Grace wont you claim it too wink
smiley I have to
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by jamesbridget13(f): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
alala dakosta: mine is RAIN, its touches so many people when it comes.
whao! Hope 2 be like u someday
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by RexyDon(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
those guys called CAC are indeed agents of govt ready to weigh u down
cool318: I no fit laugh , i think i have been a victim of all the types of Salary you listed above.
some Nigerian Employers no be am at all, it s time to set up my own business, but CAC is a witch in disguise.
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by mdbissalla(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
israel007: None of the above. Mine comes always and it serves its purpose by God's grace.

GOD bless u. dats my type too
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by OkochiZico(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mine is daily salary
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by blackbeau1(f): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
Magic salary
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by fubbyy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
free2ryhme:
1. Onion Salary - You grab it, you open it, and you cry

2. Storm Salary - You don't know when it's coming or going

3. Menstrual Salary - It comes once a month and lasts only three days

4. Magic Salary - You touch it and it disappears

WHICH ONE IS YOURS?
this is why I hate salary, I need to see my daily income
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by Mrthunzzz09(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
tonyx4x44: Me na hustle salary
nice. U pay ursef n it lasts acordin 2 ur xpenses
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by InvertedHammer: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2013

NLers are crazy!

One'd think you've heard it all.

There comes another one...THIS IS HILARIOUS!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by HectorTroy: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Le Ostrich:

by the way , ignorant niggaz will always remain ignorant. likes don't matter in this world it's the hate that counts.
real men get hate

more wine?
Guy don't mind the illiterate runs girl....I actually enjoyed your post but what led to the fall of Rome?
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hahahaha @ Menstrual salary. Reminded me of my youth corps days.
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by InvertedHammer: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
When I thought of my salary, I did this:

That's why I became my own BOSS
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Le Ostrich:

real men get hate

more wine?

I loved ur so called "epistle" btw. Made an interesting read. Knowledge is power. Don't c wht d ITK matter was all abt. Ride on!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by kallysky(f): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
passing by

Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by Jaykizz(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2013
free2ryhme:
1. Onion Salary - You grab it, you open it, and you cry

2. Storm Salary - You don't know when it's coming or going

3. Menstrual Salary - It comes once a month and lasts only three days

4. Magic Salary - You touch it and it disappears

WHICH ONE IS YOURS?
Mine is: None of d above, SHIKENA!
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by miccodb(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
@OP how can ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ miss out -armed robber salary- ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have barely spent up to quarter of it but another has arrived
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by realvenc: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
The CAC Registration number is for Enterprise or Business name Registrations while RC Number is for Incorporated Entity and found on the CAC certificate of incorporation.
Hope this helps.

Sojyde: Please what is the difference between CAC Registration Number and Certificate of Incorporation Number (RC Number)?
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by tinnymerit(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2013
have you collected teachers salary before?,you will see ''HOUSE TO LET NOT FOR TEACHERS''.
Re: Types Of Salary: Which One Is Yours by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2013
InvertedHammer: When I thought of my salary, I did this:

That's why I became my own BOSS
OMG!!! This dude should be in real pain!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries / Argument Over Hijab Needless, We Will Address It – NBA President / Medicine or Dentistry?: Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.