Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! (6275 Views)

Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? / All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Tjohn1(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2013
Thank you! thank you!! thank you!!! (taking a bow) kiss
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Pacesetter2: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2013
chimauk: happy international day to all the beautiful women in the world

What about the ugly?

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by UnknownMember: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Pace$etter:

What about the ugly?

The ugly ones are not called women, but Ogres.. grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by yuzedo: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2013
THIS IS A RETROGRESSIVE CONCEPT!
Whoever came up with an International Women's Day is either the King of Chauvinists of the Queen of Lesb..ians! Sick sense of humor he/she got! grin

Women's Lib, Feminism & Gender Equality are flawed concepts when put side by side. The greatest ironies of life. I mean, Men and Women are equal, right? So why y'all still fighting for gender equality? Do we have a Men's Day? or Ministry of Men Affairs? (That Ministry go full die if they mean romantic affairs grin)

You can't use Sexism today when it favors you, and then advocate Gender Equality tomorrow when y'all feeling a lil' frisky. Choose one and pursue to a logical conclusion dammit! undecided

[s]Women belong in the kitchen, learning how to make sandwiches & shii[/s]... cheesy (Lmao, ok that one was a joke, seriously!) tongue

.... But on the real, i got love for all the women who've EARNED that respect. Shout-out to y'all!

As for the rest of you, How can you even call me a misogynist when all i have ever wanted to do was to "please" the opposite sex? grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

.. (if you didn't understand that last bit, you are the reason women are looked down on).. Cheers! wink
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by goodmike7: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2013
berem: International Women's day? ok o!

Btw, what happened to the viewers corner? abi na from my phone? I can't see anyone viewing this thread and other threads.

Because you are not a woman,you are a she-monkey.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by goodmike7: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

The ugly ones are not called women, but Ogres.. grin

Like berem and idowu
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by UnknownMember: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2013
goodmike7:

Like berem and idowu

Why are you calling my lovers name there?! angry

Please dont ever mention Berems name ever again if you have nothing good to say about that Ada Owerri..

#SheMustChopMyMoney...
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Jmk♡̬̩̃ :
Happy Women's Day to all our awesome female Nairalander. Keep defying barriers and making the world a better place.
To all d caring mothers i respect u,to my all nairalandera women one love keep it up without u people many guys will not be here. I love u all.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Bandy10: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2013
Happy women's day to all the beautiful women in the world.Let us stop all form of discrimination and violent against women.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by ammyluv2002(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
It's Women's Day! Cook a meal for your daughter, wife, girlfriend, sister, mother and grandmother. Take them shopping. In simple English...Pamper us today!!!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by hardbody: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Coldfeet: In the words of Temismith I thank God am a women too o! grin grin grin

Back in the Uni days, we had this massive guy that we nicknamed One MEN. It is interesting to note that some women look at themselves, their abilities and capabilities, their achievements and prospects and after a careful reflection they individually claim to be ONE WOMEN. Our women, I hail una
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by manibuds(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2013
sorry to distract y'all....... is it MOTHER's day or WOMEN's day?
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by succelo: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2013
I am PROUD to be a Virtuous WOMAN.....what about you? smiley
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Ejine(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2013
Vagiinaa appreciation day.

Happy Women's Day jare! smiley
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by UnknownMember: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ejiné: Vagiinaa appreciation day.
smiley

#CHURCH...
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Useless feminist movement. Women should know their place in society and stop upsetting the whole system.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by MEILYN(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
i tink sum nairaland guys shld be sentenced to death.......Y shld sum1 like blink come here nd say rubbish, Blink i tink ur mother shld be put in her place in d society.......Women have d same level of right u av in d society....so shut ur trap

3 Likes

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Freiburger(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
blink182: Useless feminist movement. Women should know their place in society and stop upsetting the whole system.
But why bro?
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nellyd(f): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emperoh: Today we celebrate an aspect of humanity which has helped to make perfect, God’s work of creation. Today we celebrate women, helpers, home makers, leaders, motivators, supporters, movers and shakers and those whose comforting words have made our earthly existence better. But specially, my heart and warm greetings go out to those who have been victims of violence, molestation, sexual harassment and any form of degradation or discrimination. It is my fervent prayer that the society becomes less accommodating to issues of feminine abuse.

May all men on this day accord their wives, daughters, sisters, aunties etc the needed respect. Acknowledge their effort at making the world a complete place, at making your homes peaceful and full of love. It is also my fervent prayer that God should also bless us with the best that womanhood has to offer. They are beautiful, they are warm, they are homely, and they are women!

Let us all condemn rape, sexual harassment, paedophilia discrimination or any form of violent action against women. They deserve all the respect they can get, they deserve all the love we can muster, they deserve the best that we men also enjoy. To all the women in my life; my mother, my lovely sisters, my cousins, colleagues and all my female friends, you all deserve the best. Happy international women’s day!!
. I love this. Thanks op. The female gender is a blessed gender. I love you all nairaland women.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congrate to my mum and other mothers out there it is not easy to be a mother
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by AmeLonRo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Happy celebrations to all women in the house. May you live ling and live well. wink smiley tongue tongue[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Richfella: Will you guys share free punny?? grin grin grin
NA FREE PUNNY GO KILL U
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by realitychick: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
Richfella: Will you guys share free punny?? grin grin grin
WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE IN THAT THICK SKULL OF URS,,,YOUR BRAIN IS JUST LOCKED UP IN YOUR GROINS, WASTING AWAY.
MUMU
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by olawoleoladipo: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
Happy Women's day to everyone. Bye
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by therapisteve(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Temismith: Thank God am a women!grin
4 real U are a WOMEN because U are 1)someone's daughter
2)someone's wife
3)someone's mother etc
what a great WOMEN!!!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Bryancrox(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dedicatinq dis sonq 2 dem all "mama africa so much luv 2 share" 2 all d sexy mama's @ dere
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by obi123: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
AVWENAGHA: what is the meaning of world womens day international pls

International Women's Day has been observed since in the early 1900's, held throughout the world to inspire women and celebrate achievements.
The UN theme for International Women's Day 2013 is "A promise is a promise: Time for action to end violence against women
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Missonas(f): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Never underestimate d strength of a woman!!!thumbs up to all d women out there...
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
schorlbone: I be womaniser oh!

tellwisdom: Women?? Women who brought sin into this world making me a sinner before God?? Hell Nooo undecided angry

grin grin grin grin grin

@topic: thanks!! smiley

but remember, [size=18pt]EVERYDAY is womens' day[/size]. wink
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
yuzedo: THIS IS A RETROGRESSIVE CONCEPT!
Whoever came up with an International Women's Day is either the King of Chauvinists of the Queen of Lesb..ians! Sick sense of humor he/she got! grin

Women's Lib, Feminism & Gender Equality are flawed concepts when put side by side. The greatest ironies of life. I mean, Men and Women are equal, right? So why y'all still fighting for gender equality? Do we have a Men's Day? or Ministry of Men Affairs? (That Ministry go full die if they mean romantic affairs grin)

You can't use Sexism today when it favors you, and then advocate Gender Equality tomorrow when y'all feeling a lil' frisky. Choose one and pursue to a logical conclusion dammit! undecided

[s]Women belong in the kitchen, learning how to make sandwiches & shii[/s]... cheesy (Lmao, ok that one was a joke, seriously!) tongue

.... But on the real, i got love for all the women who've EARNED that respect. Shout-out to y'all!

As for the rest of you, How can you even call me a misogynist when all i have ever wanted to do was to "please" the opposite sex? grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

.. (if you didn't understand that last bit, you are the reason women are looked down on).. Cheers! wink

oh lord.
here we go... tongue
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Am proud to be a woman..
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by realitychick: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
blink182: Useless feminist movement. Women should know their place in society and stop upsetting the whole system.
SADDIST IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Consider The Most Important Ingredient Of A Healthy Marriage? / I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! / Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.