Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! (6256 Views)

Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? / All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by oriname(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Join the growing Community Platform for Nigerian University Students, Frenzzy.
Frenzzy is the new Social platform for University students in Nigeria to Collaborate, Learn, Meet, Chat and do more. Signup here.
Things that you can quickly do after signup:
1.) Go to http://www.frenzzy.net/groups Search for your school under groups and join. Never missing any info relating to your campus and also connect with fellow students.
2.) Go to http://www.frenzzy.net/forums be part of what’s going on in the lounge. Make your voice heard. Again Lounge is user driven. We welcome your useful post, and forget to interact with students from other universities.
3.) Chat: If you are using the mobile version simply click on chat and connect with fellow university students. On desktop the chat feature is on the down right corner of your browser.
4.) Classifieds: Do you have anything for sale, from handouts to hostel accommodation (on campus or off campus)? Make use the classifieds go here http://www.frenzzy.net/classifieds. All registered members can post stuffs for sale here. Non registered members can view classifieds postings. so do yourself a favour to share the link of your posting for quick response. * note you can’t advertise on behalf name brands*
5.) Spread the word about Frenzzy!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by mydex93(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I recommend you should be banned cuz you are not different from patience jonathan who addressed some women as "My fellow widows". angry
That was harsh sir..funny tho
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
lillies: .
come, are u mad??
To now worsen the case, one mofo had to like the post! Wtf??
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Anka(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote][/quote]Happy womens day.

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Temismith(f): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Coldfeet: In the words of Temismith I thank God am a women too o! grin grin grin
as in ehen! I am really havin a nice time being a women! Lols.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Temismith(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Coldfeet: In the words of Temismith I thank God am a women too o! grin grin grin
as in ehen! I am really havin a nice time being a women! Lols. cool
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Temismith(f): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I recommend you should be banned cuz you are not different from patience jonathan who addressed some women as "My fellow widows". angry
seriosly, i said dat on purpose cos i wanted to heve fun while people commented on it. And mhen, thanks for adding to d fun cos u actually made me to lolgrin
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by hairville: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hello people cheesy it's ur number one hair company, 'HAIRVILLE'. Pls add up hairville on bb:281cfe49 for your lovely human hair of all types and lengths. Happy IWD to all my lovely women out there.

To celebrate this day, I am giving discounts to anyone placing orders today.

HAIRVILLE
Bb: 281cfe49 or call: 08166963074[b][/b]

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Bec(f): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
I'm so proud to be a woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
Akpa ife: Without women ds world will nt sweet
faints
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Happy womens day may God continue to tighten ur punnies amen
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

OK.. so whos goin to coook and cleen?? angry

grin grin
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by manmade(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Missonas: Never underestimate d strength of a woman!!!thumbs up to all d women out there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / I Think Marriage In Africa Is Against Women. / Happy Children's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.