Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! (6257 Views)

Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? / All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by mysticgal(f): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2013
emperon you are such a sweet heart,thank u,never knew there was a day dedicated to women apart frm mothers day.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by mysticgal(f): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2013
emperon you are such a sweet heart,thank u,never knew dere was a day dedicated 2 women apart frm mothers day.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by iamlukky(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2013
Happy International women's day to all the ugly women in the world.. I love y'all B-)

Abeg make una let us no wen naija dey celebrate women's day, so dat i go dey ready for dis oni jekuje gals
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Joey82(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2013
Respect to all good women.
God bless ya.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by obowunmi(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2013
we must celebrate good women everyday.

Not all women are good.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Orikinla(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2013
Thank you for posting this.

I LOVE ALL GOOD WOMEN.
They are my best friends.
I cannot have enough of them.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by kekerazi(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2013
Men of Quality Fear no Woman for EQuality *just passing*
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by prettyrich(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2013
chimauk: happy international day to all the beautiful women in the world

what about the ugly ones? undecided
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Akpaife(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2013
Without women ds world will nt sweet
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Personally, i will rather celebrate Mothers and not women generally.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by hrmkz: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2013
From the 1st woman I ever knew(my late mum)to my dear wife and two daughters and to every woman who impacted my life positively, I say a big thank you and wish you the best of today and every day..cheers!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by UnknownMember: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2013
What exactly is the meaning of WOMENS DAY?!

What are you women celebrating?!

What reason do women have to celebrate today?!

Women are an endangered specie in the world I live in today.. They are being savagely hunted down and eaten up by 'girls'.

This should rather be a day of mourning. Mourning the slow eradication of what womanhood use to be all about.

I weep for women.

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by kandiikane(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2013
Richfella: Will you guys share free punny?? grin grin grin

Will you share free cash? tongue
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Emperoh(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Personally, i will rather celebrate Mothers and not women generally.

The idea is to celebrate womanhood not necessarily mothers alone. The beauty of womanhood is such that can be seen just looking around.
But ultimately for me, it will be to bring to the fore or rather reiterate the continuous violence against women; sexual harassment, female genital mutilation, paedophiiia, domestic violence etc. The importance if for men to kill all discriminatory tendencies against women and help promote them in the scheme of things in the society.

On mother's day, we'll celebrate mother. But today, let's celebrate womanhood!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by anitank(f): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2013
God bless ME and all other good women out there!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by anitank(f): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Personally, i will rather celebrate Mothers and not women generally.
U can simply wait for mothers' day to do that but remember.....A school principal was once a student!

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by rchilee: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2013
Come to ojodu berger market for free medical tests nd free medical consultation! We're celebrating our women! #LiFi and MDGs!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2013
wishing my wife : Happy Mothers day:
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Cronaldcom: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2013
I as well join in felicitating with WOMEN all over the world; especially the Nigerian Women who are not quite finding things easy. Of course, there are a few who have made the difference and left footprint in the "sands of time"... As well enjoin the growing young girls & ladies to remain focused and emulate and indeed surpass the performance of those Nigerian women who's been celebrated now. 3 hearty cheers to all descent women in Nigeria!!!!
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by hardbody: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2013
I hope the girls, ladies and women will be generous with punny today. That is the only way they can show us men that they are happy.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by xGun: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Temismith: Thank God am a women!
Thank God am a mens
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by movein: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2013
Holy Ghost Fire! grin
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2013
Wonder why my thread didn't make the front page,
https://www.nairaland.com/1218526/womens-day
Anyway happy women's day sha
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2013
Happy women's day to me and other beautiful, strong, independent and good women out there.

Am glad I was born a woman, I wouldn't change that for anything.
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by UnknownMember: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2013

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2013
[size=16pt]HAPPY WOMENS DAY - FROM PAGAN 9JA![/size] cool

Touareg mother with child. .

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2013
freecocoa: Happy women's day to me and other beautiful, strong, independent and good women out there.

Am glad I was born a woman, I wouldn't change that for anything.
really? grin grin
Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by moyin1(f): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2013
Happy Women's Day to all hardworking lady out there whether you are a housewife or a corperate Bombshell.We sisters know how to hold the fort! wink

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by BeautfulB(f): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2013
»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► 4 the wishes...Ŀ♡√Ɛ u NLDer's ur d best.u'll always be d head.

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by MrCork17: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2013
Emperoh: Today we celebrate an aspect of humanity which has helped to make perfect, God’s work of creation. Today we celebrate women, helpers, home makers, leaders, motivators, supporters, movers and shakers and those whose comforting words have made our earthly existence better. But specially, my heart and warm greetings go out to those who have been victims of violence, molestation, sexual harassment and any form of degradation or discrimination. It is my fervent prayer that the society becomes less accommodating to issues of feminine abuse.

May all men on this day accord their wives, daughters, sisters, aunties etc the needed respect. Acknowledge their effort at making the world a complete place, at making your homes peaceful and full of love. It is also my fervent prayer that God should also bless us with the best that womanhood has to offer. They are beautiful, they are warm, they are homely, and they are women!

Let us all condemn rape, sexual harassment, paedophilia discrimination or any form of violent action against women. They deserve all the respect they can get, they deserve all the love we can muster, they deserve the best that we men also enjoy. To all the women in my life; my mother, my lovely sisters, my cousins, colleagues and all my female friends, you all deserve the best. Happy international women’s day!!

OK.. so whos goin to coook and cleen?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Today Is International Women's Day: Respect To All Women!! by Coldfeet(f): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2013
In the words of Temismith I thank God am a women too o! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / I Think Marriage In Africa Is Against Women. / Happy Children's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.