Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,852 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit (25065 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2013
mikeywise:
Beaf is that you? Where †ђξ hell have u been? Welcome back.
THIS AINT BEAF BRO.... I THINK
THIS IS OKIJA SOMETHING.... OR WHATEVER. WATCH THEIR WRITING PATTERNS. AT LEAST, BEAF THINKS WITH HIS BRAINS AND NOT TESTICLES. BEAF ALSO MAKES CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUEMENTS! I CANT SAY SAME FOR THE OTHER FELLOW!
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2013
Solozzo: Jonathan has shown he wishes to inflame Nigeria more. He granted amnesty to nigerdelta terrorists, paid them huge sums of money and sent them to overseas for training. Why is he fhreatening BH with punishment? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

It was a missed opportunity for Jonathan to win northern votes : he would have used the opportunity to unite, integrate the nation and show his peaceful nature if he had promised amnesty in exchange for peaceful cooperation from all persons involved in the unrest. BH has virtually conceded defeat.

After all Ojukwu who caused the death of over 2 million Nigerians as a result of the Biafra declaration was granted amnesty -by a northern president incidentally.

Jonathan please review and grant amnesty to BH in the spirit of nationhood and begin the process of reconstruction and rehabilitation. No victor, no vanquished. After all the negligence of govt, poverty and suffering in Nigeria may have led to Islamic terrorism. Why no terrorists in Dubai....
If dey leave u now, u will think niger delta and Ojukwu on one hand AND bokoharam on the other are in the same category?
The first two wanted independence and their enemies killed their children, the third outrightly are killing dier children and destroying properties for reasons best inscripted in their left mind.
U ppl have not seen anthing yet
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by kjhova(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2013
austinsmat: i'm not trying to insult u but u reason like a biggest full in this forum, niger deltans fights for there right, ojukwu and biafrans fight for there right also, what is ur brothers bokos is fighting for, pls tell them to stop sulking innocent blood

Are you suggesting that we granted Biafrans & N/D militants amnesty because they were fighting a just war? No, we granted them amnesty because it provided an opportunity to end the chaos we found ourselves in!!

Also, note that it is childish for you to assume that every anti GEJ here is a Northerner, Muslim or pro BH. Such assumptions make you appear untrained.

BTW, in my heart, I don't fancy the idea of amnesty to BH. However, it doesn't appear sensible to remove this option ab initio, especially when notable Northerners have variously suggested it as a possible option. The idea is not to protect BH, if you have observed how these things worked elsewhere, it is to save many innocent Nigerians (including members of the JTF) from continued carnage.

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by ckkris: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2013
davesndy: APC 1 vs PDP 1

APP playing at home.
FDF played away.
Good result.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by omenka(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Unknown Member: Unnecessary Gragra.

APC visits Borno and walk on the streets, donate 500 thousand dollars to Boko Haram and leave... no explosions.

President Goodluck Jonathan visits Borno, says NO AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM and leaves.. explosions.

Yet people's still say Boko boys are PDP and not APC.

I dey laugh!

2015... The fresh air must continue.

You are the Biggest Hediot on the planet! Who sed there were no explosions when APC members visited??
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by stankezzy: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Very idiotic comparison. . . .you forgot to tell the forum that the retardeen deployed thousands of military and paramilitary personnel including the police coupled with an imposed curfew on the people of maiduguri. . . .fresh air ko,fresh odour ni.
your post does not make sense at all,is he no suppose to deploye them ?.i d'nt know your foolishness have gotten to such an alarming rate.i have been watching you for a long time nd i know you must be a yoruba man.i have noticed that there will be no day past that you will not insult the president.you are a man,you have father ,uncles nd other male relatives.what have you nd your relatives contributed to this country.my region have not produced any president but still we do not envy/insult him.even when obasanjo was the president ,nobody was insulting him,the only thing i herd people say then was makeing fun of his uglyness.put down what you have achived nd what u have done for this country let us see.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by KingOmarion(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2013
I Łίκε your comment@Stankenzy,Bloothoot I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ the biggest fool on this nairaland with his aboki friend Dj_hover.....You guys are very stupid.Reason Łίκε animals.Just here pouring insults on ppl with gud initiative... ₪Θ amnesty for Bokoboys.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Azukaorji(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2013
I pity these guys dat call them self boko haram or any thing becus they dont know what they ar causing their state....lets watch out in next 10 yrs dat states wil be as they ar in 100yrs ago .ie development wil run back...dont mind my words shaa..but d truth is dat they need 2 be educated
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by tarryT(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2013
hassey: were d militant seen wen dey where granted amnesty by yaradua? Ds is pure incompetence by d president. So ds is clearly to show dat he av no atom of feelings for d poor mases who ar day in day out fallen victims of BH attarcks
Mr Boko Haram, no amnesty for u fools.. When u cowards come out of ur mothers behind to shamelessly identify urselfs, a minimum of 300bullets will be forgotten in ur skulls. Any idiot that escape the rain bullets wont be safe anywhere in this country...not even in their fathers house... The relatves of those they'v killed wont let them live..
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by stankezzy: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2013
Unknown Member:

How do you grant amnesty to Nobody!?

Secondly, MEND was fighting for what one might argue to be more reasonable causes. They wanted a fair treatment and share of the oil money derived from their communities. They never embarked on such reckless killings like Boko Haram. They kidnapped, demanded a ransome, got it, released their victims. They stole oil from pipelines, sold it, made money and moved on.

Boko Haram kills every and anything. No ransome, no demands. They say western education is a sin. we agree, why do t they simply withdraw their children from schools where western education is taught!? NO! They just set bombs and kill people. They have beef with the U.S, they kill Innocent Nigerians. Nigerian soldiers invade Mali, they Kill Nigerians. Who is Boko Haram!? A dude named Abu QaQa. Whose face you almost never see. What are their demands!? Nobody knows.

So tell me, how do you give amnesty to people who dont even know what they want?!
bros u are on track,how can one say that he needs amnesty that the money will be given to them through a person or through emir.the issue is that when millitants came out for amnesty ,they even came to abuja on busses ,there was no repraisal killing or attack to them because every body knows that they are justified.just bring out 100people in a field nd say that they are BH boys for amnesty before 20mins people will descend on them.do u know that the few people that died on the hands of millitants ,died out of accident or mistake,they were not after any body but pipe lines.but BH is just out to distroy souls/lives.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by hardbody: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2013
Solozzo: Jonathan has shown he wishes to inflame Nigeria more. He granted amnesty to nigerdelta terrorists, paid them huge sums of money and sent them to overseas for training. Why is he fhreatening BH with punishment? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

It was a missed opportunity for Jonathan to win northern votes : he would have used the opportunity to unite, integrate the nation and show his peaceful nature if he had promised amnesty in exchange for peaceful cooperation from all persons involved in the unrest. BH has virtually conceded defeat.

After all Ojukwu who caused the death of over 2 million Nigerians as a result of the Biafra declaration was granted amnesty -by a northern president incidentally.

Jonathan please review and grant amnesty to BH in the spirit of nationhood and begin the process of reconstruction and rehabilitation. No victor, no vanquished. After all the negligence of govt, poverty and suffering in Nigeria may have led to Islamic terrorism. Why no terrorists in Dubai....

U r a dimwitted person. Niger Delta produces oil that your stu.pid nation uses to enrich the northern vagabonds. In contrast, what does your backward northern brothers produce and contribute to the economy other than violence ?

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2013

APC visits Borno and walk on the streets, donate 500 thousand dollars to Boko Haram and leave... no explosions.

President Goodluck Jonathan visits Borno, says NO AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM and leaves.. explosions.

I dey laugh!

this is a gross misrepresentation and distortion of facts. Actually there were explosions in maiduguri even when the APC Governors were in town and immediately after they left. And this was reported by all the media yet you deliberately choose to ignore it.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/01/explosions-rock-maiduguri-as-apc-governors-meet/

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by pcnwamadi(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2013
oddy4real:
That is your father's alias ,Mr Demdem the Retardeen.
Jonathan may be a retardeen to u, wit all ur acclaimed intelligence, u can never attain quater d positions he has attained. Ur poor father can never even in his dreams attain half his position. Bunch of murafuckers

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Chamber10(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2013

Bro, I feel you. So this is why you sent the boys to be bombing innocent people with an eye on amnesty? Amnesty cannot be given to terrorists fighting for no reason. So recall your terrorist boys

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by maclatunji: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2013
kj_hova: It appears to me that many pro GEJ folks, especially in the Niger Delta believe that everybody in the North is a BH supporter. So much hatred for our fellow Nigerians who have Bourn most of the pain of terror.

Even the president seem to share this opinion of his "kinsmen" as he acussed the Borno elders of not supporting the JTF; the same JTF which has been severally acused of maim, rape & killing of entire communities! Even Amnesty International has raised this same concern.

GEJ even went as far as ordering the hapless elders to "fish out" the BH from amongst their communities!! Pray, when did traditional rulers become the SSS, NSA & Homeland security all rolled into one??

The president has let down our long suffering fellow citizens in the North East. His entire trip to the epicentre of our war on terror has been badly handled by his team. Shame, really.

The man is naive. The elders will understand that the man represents bad market for them and will find better candidates to support in 2015. GEJ is losing many states in the North already. Most of the people he will want to use in 2015 will have little influence, their tenures would be expiring.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Patuwa: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2013
D star: and who told u NYSC Posted corper in maiduguri,since 3yr now,dir hs nt bn any corper member so pls stop spreadin false news.

NYSC posted people to Borno state this Batch A and all the batches last year. Their Orientation camps will be in Benue state and afterwards they will be posted to Borno state or redeployed to any other state. Therefore, why are u typing with ur yarnsh? Why dont u make proper enquiry before calling me a liar?
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Positiveminds(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2013
@k_nova: The suffering being faced by your people is self-inflicted. You people should live with the consequences of your stupity.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by nke001: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2013
Abeg na mining activities jire!

The war in mali had silenced these bh boiz. Now they throw bombs and no longer suicide bombing.

THE WAR IS BEING WON!!!
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by favinvest: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2013
I think GEJ has jst told borno people his mind. U guys knw d boko boys indirectly u guys re d boko boys. Simple

I have noticed dat wen a country is trying to have peace islamic militant they get more bomb but wen u give dem bomb for bullets; cluster bomb for their rpg launcher. They run away forever.
So its time fire them down.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by tarryT(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2013
maclatunji:

The man is naive. The elders will understand that the man represents bad market for them and will find better candidates to support in 2015. GEJ is losing many states in the North already. Most of the people he will want to use in 2015 will have little influence, their tenures would be expiring.
So, because of una imaginary cow and donkey underage votes, u want uncle Jona to give boko rats amnesty...heheheheeheheehe.. Now tell me who is desperate and demdem father.. Na everytin una dey take play politics... Blaaady fools.
In Fela's voice *no amnesty today, no amnesty tomorrow*.......
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by ace1(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2013

Seriously?? shocked I never knew we had intelligent people like you in Nigeria (Sarcasm)
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2013
kj_hova:

Take a long hard look at yourself mate and count how many people you let down with this remark. Include Jesus in that list as I assume you hope to be with him when you exit this life.

Nairaland is begining to give me the impression that most pro GEJ folks are blood thirsty souls.

How much of this deceitful cry did you do when boko haram were killing christians in their church, sleep, shops, etc? Abeg gerraway jor! Gej must pound those namas to stupor tongue
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by miiraaj: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2013
davesndy:
I hate it when people say whaat they don't know. Wasn't d senator caught with bombs and guns in his house a CPC in other words and APC senator? Why must u put Pdp? I dnt like pdp or any other party but this ur pdp talk is shallow jor. This is clearly the rich using religion to gain more power and control over idiots. Wake up jor

Mind telling me the name of the cpc senator involved? Is ur problem ignorance or are you just being incredibly stewpid?

Make sure you are well informed before coming to type nonsense in this forum.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by ALTRUTH(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2013

Mallam, you are badly mistaken here. U cannot in any way compare boko haram with the Niger Delta militants. We all know that about 90% of the funds used to run this country comes from the Niger Delta yet these people have been neglected by successive administrations and their environment has been so damaged if not beyond redemption. They had a legitimate reason to agitate for better welfare from the Nigerian Government and besides, MEND never bombed any mosques in the Niger Delta neither were there any cases of killing of Muslims but boko haram has continued to target Christians and have bombed several churches in the north. The question is who are they fighting and why are they doing all this? The answer is not far-fetched; they say the must islamise Nigeria which is the height of intolerance and stupidity. They deserve no amnesty and I put it to u that all they deserve is what the JTF is giving them and we also need drones and cruise missiles to be fired at boko haram and those useless elders hiding them. The Soldiers will continue to deal with communities that shield those vampires until they unanimously rise up and bring them out for execution. All captured boko haram fighters should be executed without further delay!!! NO AMNESTY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by UnknownMember: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Find Out!:

Dude, you are still showcasing your ignorance further. FYI, bombs went off while the APC chieftains WERE STILL IN TOWN. Try to listen to the news. Now, GEJ came to town and the bombs went off 5 hours later as if it was an afterthought like "let them not say we didnt throw bombs when our Oga GEJ came to town". The report says they were co-ordinated blasts = like a '7-bomb salute' to GEJ.lol

I love your sense of humor.. grin

Lol @ 7 bomb salute... grin
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by davades(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
la furia:

seriously? where have you been? no explosion when APC visited? end of discussion. and by the way, it was five hours afta jona left that the explosion took place.

There was explosions too after the APC's meeting. Where were you. Awon elenu ma ri ma so . Solo Makinde tongue
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by mycito90: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2013

I dey laugh!

what do u mean?
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by valdox: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Boko haram your time is up,we r coming after you angry cowards,bloody killers.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2013

I dey laugh!

Reta.rds 40laptop crew....go n put him there...ubanka
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Fantacy1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
A killer must be killed...BH and sponsors shal neva go skt free
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
after?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Selfish Elite Behind Criticism Of My Appointments / Kwankwaso Directs His Followers To Dump APC And Join PDP - Nephew / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.