Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit (25066 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nwunuken(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Patuwa: Good one there. Thats the state the NYSC posted corpers to serve in. Even Ebele Goodluck is not safe there. If I must serve in that state as a corper, the government should give me a licensed automatic AK47 for my personal security.
plus APC to move around
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Akpan107(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Unknown Member: Unnecessary Gragra.

APC visits Borno and walk on the streets, donate 500 thousand dollars to Boko Haram and leave... no explosions.

President Goodluck Jonathan visits Borno, says NO AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM and leaves.. explosions.

Yet people's still say Boko boys are PDP and not APC.

I dey laugh!

2015... The fresh air must continue.
I love the bolded ''2015... The fresh air must continue''
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Obijulius: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
GEJ get power die. O boi see liver.

2015 go hot. These ND boys will do wonders come 2015.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by blackbeau1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
These mallams are very funny people.imagine.they can't state their demands and have refused to come out openly yet, they get angry when Mr President says he is not granting them amnesty,they get angry and blow up their hometown.for those of you comparing Militants to these ppl,I would like you to remember that the militants came out openly to state their demands.we knew their faces and who they were and we understood what they were going through but these mallams r just something else. Btw,are people still living in borno?
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by kjhova(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2013
Positiveminds: @k_nova: The suffering being faced by your people is self-inflicted. You people should live with the consequences of your stupity.

Your comment is beyond me as I am probably more South-south than you can ever be. Irrespective of the hatred & wickedness you choose to habour towards Northerners, they will always remain fellow Nogerians to me as long as Nigeria lives.
Now what did your religion teach you again??
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by kjhova(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2013
toothpaste:

How much of this deceitful cry did you do when boko haram were killing christians in their church, sleep, shops, etc? Abeg gerraway jor! Gej must pound those namas to stupor tongue

As you've contrived to put the words "cry" & "deceitful" together in your response to my advice, I reckon I'm not equipped enough to help you any further. Enjoy your hatred of Northern Nigeria & may your wish for all your neighbours be granted.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by kjhova(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Laaawdy!! So much hate in my country. North, South, East, West, Muslim, Christian, employers, labour, govt, citizens, etc.

No matter how small the community of Nigerians, we manage to promote our differences above our similarities!! Ife vs Modakeke, Hausa vs Birom, Ijaw vs Itsekiri!! Even in the most remote & sparsely populated villages, you still invent absurd communal clashes over "saw dust"!!

And 158million of us are either Muslims (religion of peace) or Christians (christ like)!!? How are we then capable of so much hate?

To all my Christian & Muslim fellow citizens, north & south, may your tithes & zakkat judge you in this life for however you treat your neighbour!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times / 1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) / Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.