Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit (25067 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Encoredme(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gekko:

idk, could've been deep tissue or traditional thai
Lol dude! I never even saw the error, funny pix by d way
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

You sound like somebody with tribal marks on his brains! angry

So Jonathan imposed a curfew and deployed half the Nigerian Army to Maidugiri and then what!?

If Boko weren't APC, they had a good chance to send a clear message when APC governors strolled the streets of Borno with less than a quarter of President Jonathan's security. yet they didn't. Reason, their ogas where in town. Plus their ogas dropped money.#500,000 U.S Dollars. If 3 bombs went off in Borno whilst those governors were there, it probably was explosions of celebrations.. Nothing serious.

You are still not making any sense ! Considering the amount of security personnel deployed to borno,one would have expected that borno should be safe for the rest of the day.

Shame a bomb still went off
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Bryancrox(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
I hate BOKO HARAM with passion,Dirty nd Heartless illiterates...*Spit on dere fcukinq face*
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Jaftee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
Boko haram are not faceless, a politician was caught to have posses operational weapon in kaduna. That man is not faceless, he should unveil the rest of the mask.

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by DrKlever(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
kj_hova: It appears to me that many pro GEJ folks, especially in the Niger Delta believe that everybody in the North is a BH supporter. So much hatred for our fellow Nigerians who have Bourn most of the pain of terror.

Even the president seem to share this opinion of his "kinsmen" as he acussed the Borno elders of not supporting the JTF; the same JTF which has been severally acused of maim, rape & killing of entire communities! Even Amnesty International has raised this same concern.

GEJ even went as far as ordering the hapless elders to "fish out" the BH from amongst their communities!! Pray, when did traditional rulers become the SSS, NSA & Homeland security all rolled into one??

The president has let down our long suffering fellow citizens in the North East. His entire trip to the epicentre of our war on terror has been badly handled by his team. Shame, really.

calling you a fool will be an insult to foolish people.bloody Boko Haramist!

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Solozzo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

How do you grant amnesty to Nobody!?

Secondly, MEND was fighting for what one might argue to be more reasonable causes. They wanted a fair treatment and share of the oil money derived from their communities. They never embarked on such reckless killings like Boko Haram. They kidnapped, demanded a ransome, got it, released their victims. They stole oil from pipelines, sold it, made money and moved on.

Boko Haram kills every and anything. No ransome, no demands. They say western education is a sin. we agree, why do t they simply withdraw their children from schools where western education is taught!? NO! They just set bombs and kill people. They have beef with the U.S, they kill Innocent Nigerians. Nigerian soldiers invade Mali, they Kill Nigerians. Who is Boko Haram!? A dude named Abu QaQa. Whose face you almost never see. What are their demands!? Nobody knows.

So tell me, how do you give amnesty to people who dont even know what they want?!

BH probably acted in frustration at the perceived cheating of their northern candidate at the polls, frustration and suffering at the hands of Nigerian corrupted cabals and probably felt Islamic regime would provide a better life for them. People were misled to join BH in the nortqh because if the sorry state of the nation. It was virtually a civil war. They lacked capacity to express themselves clearly no doubt. But we the Federal Republic of Nigeria has defeated them by the might of unity and faith. So lets call the field to rest, integrate them and begin the process of building the nation again as one indivisible nation, and rectify factors that contribute to terrorism- negligence poverty and corruption.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by goodmike7: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You are still not making any sense ! Considering the amount of security personnel deployed to borno,one would have expected that borno should be safe for the rest of the day.

You are the fool not making sense,why didn't the bomb go off when his excellency was around? Why did they wait for 5hours?are u a dull boko haram fan?? Wake up jare. No amnesty for eeddioots like y the president has spoken.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by goodmike7: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Solozzo:

BH probably acted in frustration at the perceived cheating of their northern candidate at the polls, frustration and suffering at the hands of Nigerian corrupted cabals and probably felt Islamic regime would provide a better life for them. People were misled to join BH in the nortqh because if the sorry state of the nation. It was virtually a civil war. They lacked capacity to express themselves clearly no doubt. But we the Federal Republic of Nigeria has defeated them by the might of unity and faith. So lets call the field to rest, integrate them and begin the process of building the nation again as one indivisible nation, and rectify factors that contribute to terrorism- negligence poverty and corruption.

You mean amnesty is the only way to integrate them??
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by goodmike7: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
DrKlever:

calling you a fool will be an insult to foolish people.bloody Boko Haramist!

He is a foolish fool like bluetooth
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
goodmike7:

You are the fool not making sense,why didn't the bomb go off when his excellency was around ? Why did they wait for 5hours?are u a dull boko haram fan?? Wake up jare. No amnesty for eeddioots like y the president has spoken.

Bootlicker at work. . . .fuckingmoron
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by goodmike7: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Very idiotic comparison. . . .you forgot to tell the forum that the retardeen deployed thousands of military and paramilitary personnel including the police coupled with an imposed curfew on the people of maiduguri. . . .fresh air ko,fresh odour ni.

You have made no sense
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by MEILYN(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
lwkmd Nairalanders no go kill person Lol..........Boko Haram Again?

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by goodmike7: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bootlicker at work. . . .fuckingmoron

Get some sense. Dullard
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
goodmike7:

You have made no sense

Dude stop tripping. . . . . . .you are here for one thing to defend your excellency.so just do your job or fu'c'k off.

Bunch of retardedassholes.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Solozzo(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
kj_hova: It appears to me that many pro GEJ folks, especially in the Niger Delta believe that everybody in the North is a BH supporter. So much hatred for our fellow Nigerians who have Bourn most of the pain of terror.

Even the president seem to share this opinion of his "kinsmen" as he acussed the Borno elders of not supporting the JTF; the same JTF which has been severally acused of maim, rape & killing of entire communities! Even Amnesty International has raised this same concern.

GEJ even went as far as ordering the hapless elders to "fish out" the BH from amongst their communities!! Pray, when did traditional rulers become the SSS, NSA & Homeland security all rolled into one??

The president has let down our long suffering fellow citizens in the North East. His entire trip to the epicentre of our war on terror has been badly handled by his team. Shame, really.

On point. Gbam!!
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by groovie(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Steven Jay01: na dem sabi jare!by nau I tink d region shud av been extinct by nau by d numerous bombings!wu cares if an atomic bomb is detonated***Region of Morons***i lost my sympathy 4 d fools wen I ran to d airport wit my boxers durin last electn crises @ kano

hahahahahaha!!! sorry bro, e no easy, lol
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by hammedkola(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
Patuwa: Good one there. Thats the state the NYSC posted corpers to serve in. Even Ebele Goodluck is not safe there. If I must serve in that state as a corper, the government should give me a licensed automatic AK47 for my personal security.

But this is where am schooling and nothing has happened for the 5 years have being here now...Thank God am counting weeks to leave here
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
GEJ please hammer boko namas. They want to plea for amnesty so they can use the support of SW boko (Aregbe) to kill you then force the senate to hand over to Sambo their point man. GEJ you know you made a costly mistake that cost Azazi his life and you don't want to repeat it. Use the JTF to obliterate the north and don't fail to transport their cattle to the SE & SS so we can have enough meat in our new country grin

grin grin grin oseeeeeeee...........

1 Like

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by kjhova(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
Two posters here found my last post foolish. Reviewing their monikers; one is supposedly a clever doctor & the other just good.

I'd allow their sanity to compare their monikers to their behaviour on this forum.

So many of these types always happen to be pro GEJ. This says a lot about the man running this country presently.

4 Likes

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by FindOut(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

You sound like somebody with tribal marks on his brains! angry

So Jonathan imposed a curfew and deployed half the Nigerian Army to Maidugiri and then what!?

If Boko weren't APC, they had a good chance to send a clear message when APC governors strolled the streets of Borno with less than a quarter of President Jonathan's security. yet they didn't. Reason, their ogas where in town. Plus their ogas dropped money.#500,000 U.S Dollars. If 3 bombs went off in Borno whilst those governors were there, it probably was explosions of celebrations.. Nothing serious.

Dude, you are still showcasing your ignorance further. FYI, bombs went off while the APC chieftains WERE STILL IN TOWN. Try to listen to the news. Now, GEJ came to town and the bombs went off 5 hours later as if it was an afterthought like "let them not say we didnt throw bombs when our Oga GEJ came to town". The report says they were co-ordinated blasts = like a '7-bomb salute' to GEJ.lol
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by kjhova(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Solozzo:

On point. Gbam!!

Thanks dude. Incidentally, goodmike7 & drKlever find my narrative foolish.
It would have been nice of them to oppose me critically but as pro GEJ folks tend to behave on this forum, they chose to be abusive.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Solozzo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
goodmike7:

You mean amnesty is the only way to integrate them??

That's the way to begin, followed by reconstruction and rehabilitation. It has been shown to work in Nigeria in the past- Ojukwu, niger-delta terrorists and university cult members, for example. Any recalcitrants would then be made to face the full wrath of the law after the process of rehabilitation.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Oludrex(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2013
donsax: Coward!!!!why can't you go and bomb the hotel
This show they aiint after gej or just to disturb is government by killing innocent civilians!!!!
What different does it make GEJ DEAD or ALIVE... Same ni
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Oludrex(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2013
donsax: Coward!!!!why can't you go and bomb the hotel
This show they aiint after gej or just to disturb is government by killing innocent civilians!!!!
What difference does it make GEJ DEAD or ALIVE... Same ni
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by kjhova(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2013
toothpaste: GEJ pls Use the JTF to obliterate the north and don't fail to transport their cattle to the SE & SS so we can have enough meat in our new country grin

Take a long hard look at yourself mate and count how many people you let down with this remark. Include Jesus in that list as I assume you hope to be with him when you exit this life.

Nairaland is begining to give me the impression that most pro GEJ folks are blood thirsty souls.

2 Likes

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Solozzo(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2013
toothpaste: GEJ please hammer boko namas. They want to plea for amnesty so they can use the support of SW boko (Aregbe) to kill you then force the senate to hand over to Sambo their point man. GEJ you know you made a costly mistake that cost Azazi his life and you don't want to repeat it. Use the JTF to obliterate the north and don't fail to transport their cattle to the SE & SS so we can have enough meat in our new country grin

Foolish talk. You forget both north and south fought for one indivisible nation in the civil war of 1967 to 1970. The labours of our heroes past should not be in vain. You lacking understanding of the dynamics how the Nigerian frustrating situation and suffering caused by corrupt government can contribute to terrorism and militancy.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2013
PDP and Boko haram collaboration

One come one go

2 Likes

Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Kairoseki77: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Unknown Member: Unnecessary Gragra.

APC visits Borno and walk on the streets, donate 500 thousand dollars to Boko Haram and leave... no explosions.

President Goodluck Jonathan visits Borno, says NO AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM and leaves.. explosions.

Yet people's still say Boko boys are PDP and not APC.

I dey laugh!

2015... The fresh air must continue.

That is a lie. Four people died when APC was in Borno from a Boko Haram bomb.

Shame on you.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by vanstanzy(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2013
I had every right to be suspicious about GEJs visit to Borno. I just knew this kind of a thing would happen. Trust the boko haram.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by Symphony007: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2013
When the u.s government started desimating the taliban,whenever a u.s president visits a bomb goes off afterward.i sense a partern...ur days are numbered boko's.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by UnknownMember: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Everybody knew weeks ahead of time that President Jonathan was coming. Enough time for BH to prepare. Synchronised bombings. The APC guys just strolled into Borno like that because they knew their boys wouldn't harm them.
Re: Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit by UnknownMember: 1:17am On Mar 09, 2013

Stop posting messages from a beer parlour my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1,700 Voter Cards Found In A Forest In Lagos (PHOTO) / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.