Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91797 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Eddy13(m): 4:22am On Mar 13, 2013
Your best: Please pardon me abeg.I want to know if this MTN BIS subscroption works on android and how do I go about it?
Read the thread and see peoples comments Bro
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 13, 2013
Your best: Please pardon me abeg.I want to know if this MTN BIS subscroption works on android and how do I go about it?

Can't you take time to go through like 3 pages of this thread? We have no reading culture anymore in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:45am On Mar 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Thanks a lot, brother. For how long does it span?

A Month
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by mrdrizzy(m): 6:00am On Mar 13, 2013
veektorh: This is sad but true.. If you av bin using vpn jus continue.. Mtn jus cut me off while watchin barca's match on my android, customer care can't do anything about it... I've used more than 3gig. Buh I think this mtn bis shii. Has been capped for real, I tried anoda bis sim on my fone and its browsin! If you're on mtn bis jus try to restrict yourself to 3gig if you dnt want experience to teach you
pls what is the name of the tv app u using to stream d match?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Joe50(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2013
my modem always disconnect.
Any body experiencing dat?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by venorite(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2013
Read the thread and stop being a sisi,that is what has been discussed right from page 1.SMH for we nigerians,lazy @ everything.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by venorite(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2013
Sybla tv+ mxplayer is a good one,xbmc plus supersport addon gets u supersports channels for free
mr.drizzy:
pls what is the name of the tv app u using to stream d match?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2013
I was still browsing till I slept last night but, when I tried to connect this morning, though there was internet network connection but it was not browsing. I switched to Glo and it was EDGE which couldn't load too. I then switched back to MTN and the message in the attached picture pop up. It is browsing but, I don't know whether it the BBCWEEK subscription or not.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Still blazing with my mtn bis. I just finished downloading Modern Family Season 3(Episode 1-24), and now about to start on the 4th season, and the data cap is yet to show it's face oo.grin
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2013
For better downloading experience on mtn bis, using mobile phones, give UC Browser a try, you will not be disappointed. Whereas operamini can terminate your downloading midway, it's practically non-existence on UC Browser. And downloading is also much faster, most especially on 3G Network.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2013
luluosas: I was still browsing till I slept last night but, when I tried to connect this morning, though there was internet network connection but it was not browsing. I switched to Glo and it was EDGE which couldn't load too. I then switched back to MTN and the message in the attached picture pop up. It is browsing but, I don't know whether it the BBCWEEK subscription or not.

It showed that you didn't exhaust your daily 10mb plan before subscribing to blackberry services. But it doesn't really matter, if you are still on BBCWEEK subscription, just ignore the message.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2013
conclusively if una go hear or gree hear. no need for too much talk
MTN HAS AN UNSTABLE NETWORK AT THE MOMENT
YOU ARE BROWSING CUS YOU ARE LUCKY
THERE IS NO 3GB DATA CAP. GET THAT PEOPLE
THE SYSTEM IS UNDER A TSUNAMI ATTACK grin
MTN IS RUNNING SOME SORT OF UPGRADES REGARDING THE BIS SERVICES
THE APN JUST WENT OPEN AS A RESULT OF THEIR IMPLEMENTATIONS
FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE

NOW FOR CLEARIFICATION,
SOME BB USERS STOPPED BROWSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR SUBSCRIPTION LIKEWISE PC AND DROID USERS
SOME BB USERS SUBSCRIBED TO A NEW PLAN, THEIR MONEY WAS DEDUCTED, THE SERVICES WERE NOT ACTIVATED LIKEWISE PC AND DROID USERS
SOME BB USERS GOT ACTIVATED UNKNOWINGLY AND STILL CANT SURF WITH THE BIS WHEREAS CHECKING STATUS GIVES THEM NO ACTIVE BB PLAN WHILE THEY ARE ALREADY ACTIVATED AND STILL CANT SURF LIKEWISE PC AND DROID USERS
THE APN CONNECT ON BB AND PC AND DROID BUT STILL DOESN'T SURF.

I HAD A BIS SUBSCRIBED LINE WHICH WAS CUT OFF REMAINING TWO WEEKS TO EXPIRE. THE STATUS RESPONSE, IS STILL SHOWING HAVE AN ACTIVE PLAN. NOW THE SIM CANT SURF AGAIN ON ANY GADGET BLACKBERRY IS NOT AN EXCEPTION.
I IGNORED THAT HOPING TO GET A 3GB DATA TO DOWNLOAD JUST FOR A COUPLE OF NIGHTS, I DID A BBC SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN IN A FRESH SIM GUILTY OF NO SHADY DATA VIOLATIONS, THE SUBSCRIPTION WAS IMPLEMENTED YET THE STATUS RESPONSE QUOTES THAT THERE IS NO ACTIVE BB PLAN ON IT.
AT THIS MOMENT, THE APN IS ACTIVATING BUT CANT AS WELL SURF ON ANY GADGET LIKEWISE A BB DEVICE.
IVE CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE TO DECIPHER THIS RUBBISH SEVERALLY, AND GATHERED THAT THEIR SYSTEM IS OVERHAULED WITH CHALLENGES THIS PAST FEW DAYS.
AM JUST A VICTIM.
SO ENJOY YOUR BIS WHILE THE UPGRADES ARE GOING ON. IF YOU GET CUT OFF, TRY YOUR LUCK WITH BBCWEEK ITS SAFER.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Still blazing with my mtn bis. I just finished downloading Modern Family Season 3(Episode 1-24), and now about to start on the 4th season, and the data cap is yet to show it's face oo.grin
And how many GB is that?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2013
i just subcribed but no reply
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2013
dl_jbd:
And how many GB is that?

I had long since exceeded 3gigs, if that is what you were asking.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

I had long since exceeded 3gigs, if that is what you were asking.
awesome!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by mrdrizzy(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2013
venorite: Sybla tv+ mxplayer is a good one,xbmc plus supersport addon gets u supersports channels for free
cool pls where can i get dis one and can u drop d link..how many chnnels i it,i knw spdtv,ctv nt this..thanks! And sybla is nt on playstore
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2013
how do I check my status
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2013
ibietela2: how do I check my status
send STATUS to 21600
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2013
mr.drizzy:
cool pls where can i get dis one and can u drop d link..how many chnnels i it,i knw spdtv,ctv nt this..thanks! And sybla is nt on playstore
Is it for android alone? Because I've searched for PC own I no see am Ooo
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by venorite(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2013
Sybla tv is for android alone but xbmc workd for pc too.u can hit me up on 08160470046 or whatsapp me so I can give u direction on how to configure xbmc on pc.
dl_jbd: Is it for android alone? Because I've searched for PC own I no see am Ooo
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by venorite(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2013
Just google sybla tv and download.also download mxplayer.its very easy.if u want to watch football matches on supersports with ur fone, call or whatsapp me on 08160470046 for directions
mr.drizzy:
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honey001(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2013
If u guys should lemme waste my money, i no go gree oh
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2013
venorite: Sybla tv is for android alone but xbmc workd for pc too.u can hit me up on 08160470046 or whatsapp me so I can give u direction on how to configure xbmc on pc.
awesome!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2013
honey001: If u guys should lemme waste my money, i no go gree oh
Have faith bro. I had faith yesterday and it worked for me....still working for me at the moment sef
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
dl_jbd:
Have faith bro. I had faith yesterday and it worked for me....still working for me at the moment sef

Yeah FAITH..... I subscribed but they sent me a message that they will reply uptill now no reply and i don full my ph0ne
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
ibietela2:

Yeah FAITH..... I subscribed but they sent me a message that they will reply uptill now no reply and i don full my ph0ne
Try to connect. It might start browsing.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by mswamdeo: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
mine stopped working ysternyt, i called them and they said i still hav untill april7th b4 it xpires. Maybe they are doing it purposely but secretly
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
honey001: If u guys should lemme waste my money, i no go gree oh
If you no gree, who you go come hold responsible?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Journey1: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
They said their server is down. I subscribed but can't browse.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

It showed that you didn't exhaust your daily 10mb plan before subscribing to blackberry services. But it doesn't really matter, if you are still on BBCWEEK subscription, just ignore the message.
Okay. But, dialling *559# shows nothing like free MB, even as the other message keep popping up. Anyway, I am still browsing without knowing exactly how much data is left on my BBCWEEK subscription. Thank you.

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Still fired... Pes 2013 yesterday... over 5gb.. and still waiting for the capped data to disconnect me.. Prolly because at a time my data got exhausted and somehow prolly spritually... resumed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / Carlcare Is Here With You / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.