Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91786 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

Dude stop browsing with wireless hotspot. It burns far more data than the ordinary cable tethering browsing.
I connected via USB tethering but, couldn't browse at all. Thank you anyway.

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dopefiend(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Frostyzone:

Read what he said very well before you dispense with your half-arsed advice.

If his subscription has ended, then why did they ignore his auto-renewal move?

i guess we can blame that on the system upgrade sad upgrading their pockets and downgrading our unlimited data angry..... Btw, get ur head outta ur ass, no one can be sure of anything until their upgrade is done.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by gmcbiz(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
i don't have time for bis wahala again because i can't manage this limited data cap.

Now rocking with mtn coded sim with unlimited internet. No need for any software again, no monthly recharge, just dey browse dey gooooo!!!

u can mail me for details; greatmindsng@gmail.com, pls don't ask me anything here cos i won't answer.

gudnite cheesy
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Joe50:

sori pls, is NO not CANCEL
dats wat i used last month, i send NO to 21600 wen dey wia askin me 4 autorenewal.

but 2day i send same, wen i send status dey replied i dnt have an active subscription n i also try to re-subscribe if it wud say i dnt hv balance but unfutunately dey replied i still hv active bb plan n wud expires april.

I call dia cc n ask is dia a way 2 deactivate an active bb plan? Dey say no way unless i wait till month completed.
Poo
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
gmc.biz:
i don't have time for bis wahala again because i can't manage this limited data cap.

Now rocking with mtn coded sim with unlimited internet. No need for any software again, no monthly recharge, just dey browse dey gooooo!!!

u can mail me for details; greatmindsng@gmail.com, pls don't ask me anything here cos i won't answer.

gudnite cheesy

I don email you already. check your box and reply me before you sleep ooooOoo...If not, you go dream of me ni
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Proffdada: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
luluosas:
I don't know who among you I should label m.r.n here. The G-BAM data works on all device you can dream of. So, stop this ignorance argument even though the data volume is just 5MB, it does not it cannot be used on PC. Thank you.
you are definitely a GLO agent trying to sell their G-BAM SCAM. you should be ashamed of yourself. 2 faced traitor on nairaland. all nairalanders should be aware once you subscribe to this G-BAM thingy there will be daily deductions which you CAN'T unsubscribe. this scam is further played by their customer service center giving excuses of how their engineers are working on them. they will only turn your account to daily ATM
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by toscotech(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
gmc.biz:

gudnite cheesy

check your bux i have mail you

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by scopusng(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Why are you guys wasting time. Just go and register for more mtn sim cards. I have 3 different mtn Sim and I decide which sim to subscribe to and browse with.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
luluosas:

From your images, I could see that you tried to browse with the Edge network. Nah, it wouldn't connect, and even if it does, the signal will be very poor. It works like a dream on a 3G/H friendly environment, though.

Well, you should stick with the wireless hotspot tethering, as it's the only way you can browse on a weak network. But it dey burn data like kerosene shaa!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
gmc.biz:

gudnite cheesy

,i think i know you from somewhere,ok your website i remeber,i once bought a voucher from you...are you saying the truth or is it another way you draw attention..I have mailed you already sha.....

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honsule(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
dl_jbd: I don email you already. check your box and reply me before you sleep ooooOoo...If not, you go dream of me ni

lol.guess he reads this otherwise no dreaming of u
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2013
honsule:

lol.guess he reads this otherwise no dreaming of u
Yeap...exactly
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2013
I am suspecting something it seems like some Mtn techs are watching our post here,cos everybody was saying it was working but at a time in almost thesame time it stoped.I guess someone close his mouth here....
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Frostyzone(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2013
EMMAUGOH: I am suspecting something it seems like some Mtn techs are watching our post here,cos everybody was saying it was working but at a time in almost thesame time it stoped.I guess someone close his mouth here....

Paranoia...Mtn doesn't need to be monitoring this thread to know what is going on across their servers. Believe me, they are perfectly aware that non-blackberry users are making use of their BB services, hence the capping of BBC packages.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Frostyzone(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2013
luluosas:

Then stick to your previous mode of net surfing.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by mrdrizzy(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2013
gmc.biz:

gudnite cheesy

for those who sent message to dis guy..pls lets knw ur reponse.hope it aint one of those scammers..like one mumu said he will offer unlimited for 500naira mtn..things naija do for money are wierd

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2013
Frostyzone:

Then stick to your previous mode of net surfing.
Yes sir. Thank you.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2013
Mine stopped since yesterday evening and up till now, nothing.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

From your images, I could see that you tried to browse with the Edge network. Nah, it wouldn't connect, and even if it does, the signal will be very poor. It works like a dream on a 3G/H friendly environment, though.

Well, you should stick with the wireless hotspot tethering, as it's the only way you can browse on a weak network. But it dey burn data like kerosene shaa!
Yes. That was because it was only EDGE that was available on Glo at the time. Let me try it with the 3G network now. Thank you.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2013
mr.drizzy:
for those who sent message to dis guy..pls lets knw ur reponse.hope it aint one of those scammers..like one mumu said he will offer unlimited for 500naira mtn..things nsaija do for money are wierd
,still discussing,he is making sense.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2013
Proffdada:
you are definitely a GLO agent trying to sell their G-BAM SCAM. you should be ashamed of yourself. 2 faced traitor on nairaland. all nairalanders should be aware once you subscribe to this G-BAM thingy there will be daily deductions which you CAN'T unsubscribe. this scam is further played by their customer service center giving excuses of how their engineers are working on them. they will only turn your account to daily ATM
Ignorance smell to high heavens in your reasoning. Label me a Glo AGENT for all I care, no qualms at all. However, you need to be ashamed of yourself for failing to understand simple logic on the operational processes on the Glo G-BAM tariff plan.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by mrdrizzy(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,still discussing,he is making sense.
ohk boss pls keep in touch with us too oh..u could pm me on whatsapp thanks
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Proffdada: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2013
luluosas:
Ignorance smell to high heavens in your reasoning. Label me a Glo AGENT for all I care, no qualms at all. However, you need to be ashamed of yourself for failing to understand simple logic on the operational processes on the Glo G-BAM tariff plan.
So therefore stink and stick to your Glo browsing and stay outta this thread meant for honest and legit users of Mtn internet services

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2013
dl_jbd: mehn...so that's what's happening to my present MTN...so till April 28th before I will be allowed to subscribe on my own sim again? Well, I think the BIS is worth the money but only if you're not blocked off before you enjoy it sha. Make I gum to my GLO jare grin grin grin
how on earth did you get 1TB shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by muchachus(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Does mtn BBC still work on Android
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by seunlayi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
this mtn thing is too slow
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by francis247(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
mr.drizzy:
for those who sent message to dis guy..pls lets knw ur reponse.hope it aint one of those scammers..like one mumu said he will offer unlimited for 500naira mtn..things naija do for money are wierd
Here - "if u want the already coded sim its 4k
if u want the code to use to activate ur
sim by yourself its 2500.
u can reach me on 08033328364"
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by moneyhungry(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
francis247: Here - "if u want the already coded sim its 4k
PLS how can i get it,? I'm in P.H.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by mrdrizzy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
bros hope its nt scam? .are u on whatsapp lets reason
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honsule(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2013

The sim u said is 4k and the code to do it yourself is 2,500.ok Pls am waiting for a feedback from those who have tried it
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by scopusng(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
honsule:

The sim u said is 4k and the code to do it yourself is 2,500.ok Pls am waiting for a feedback from those who have tried it

He is already working on mine. I have received the first code and applied it. After 25 hrs around 2pm tomorrow Sunday the 2nd code will be applied and then I would start browsing for free. I would keep you guys posted. Waiting.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33)

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. / Carlcare Is Here With You / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.