Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? (768 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ladies of nowadays wont allow men to live in peace for God's sake. Is either they come out wit dis wahala dis time or another wahala another time. Many guys seriously complain abt dis very issue. They complain bitterly how thier girlfriends keep approaching them for money each time they have weddings to attend. We guys dont wear new cloths to evry wedding we attend but our ladies have made it as an obligation to inconvinient us just to wear a new cloth to a wedding ceremony. Imagine a girlfriend who is an outing type and she has a wedding to attend evry wkend and to prepare each of d cloths cost like 10-12k, how much does that be in a month and in a yr?

I dont think it's proper sewing new cloths in every wedding one has to attend and if at all dat shld happen, d lady shld do it wit her own money and not to disturb guys for things dat are not important to us (guys).

Let's hear from u if u think they shld sew new cloths on evry wedding and we guys must be sponsors.

Over to u.
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by Caracta(f): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yes, we can wear new things as many times as we want to. Our choice. Our body.

No, i don't need you to sponsor my wears if you can't afford it. You are not under obligation to foot my bills. If you wanna help me, let it be because of our friendship and because you want to. Don't help me out because i'm your girlfriend and then complain or open a thread about it later. I am not your responsibility.

I cut my coat according to my size. Every man should have a mind of his own. Stop acting dumb in the name of relationships. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by Desloaaa(f): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
same ol' question,AKA GUM
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by aadetoyin(f): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2013
How can ur Gf expect u to pay for a lavish lifestyle. Must she always wear something new or will she die if she doesn't.
Ladies, if u want to wear something new to every occasion that u attend pls use ur own money to buy it.

Even a wife should not always expect her hubby to pay except u know he has a HUGE bank account and u re sure he wouldn't miss a few thousands missing from his acct.
I love aso ebi but I don't buy something new for every party that I am attending. That WILL make u bankrupt.

And pls let's not turn ourselves to laibilities
If u have to ask ur man, it should be once in a while and he will gladly agree but asking all the times makes u a parasite.

And pls while we re busy buyin brazilian hair, gold and lots of cloths, let's remember to encourage our men to own a property grin
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by Caracta(f): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2013
I actually do not see anything wrong in wearing new clothes. Aso ebis are always new. I hardly go to parties, but when i do, i love to make it count. Let me spend my OWN money on myself o...abi why am i working? Thank God i'm not a heavy spender. I no dey do pass my power.
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by thorpido(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2013
He should......

If na MUGU.
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2013
@aadetoyin, God bless u 1million times. U've said it all. U shld be a role model to our ladies. Isnt it an extravagant style of life for a lady to put on 10 different clothes to 10 different wedding ceremony? Some of these girls are either not a working type or an applicant and yet they want to live such life styles from thier men's pocket. They dont care abt if u r supposed to acquire any property or not. All they hunt is money to live a fashionable life style.

As for u Caracta, i believe u by ur post but just in case u applied some little lies there, then note dat under no condition is ur bf being obliged or is subjected to ur extravagant expenses cos from d way u sound, u so proud to be spending money on unnecessary things. Note: i have no problem if that is done wit ur own hard-earned money. But even then, think twice cos other thing needs that money than dos frivolous cloths.

that's it!

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2013
Caracta: Yes, we can wear new things as many times as we want to. Our choice. Our body.

No, i don't need you to sponsor my wears if you can't afford it. You are not under obligation to foot my bills. If you wanna help me, let it be because of our friendship and because you want to. Don't help me out because i'm your girlfriend and then complain or open a thread about it later. I am not your responsibility.

I cut my coat according to my size. Every man should have a mind of his own. Stop acting dumb in the name of relationships. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!
GOOD POINT!! I luv u 4 dat.
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by sunnyt1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
RedBenson: Ladies of nowadays wont allow men to live in peace for God's sake. Is either they come out wit dis wahala dis time or another wahala another time. Many guys seriously complain abt dis very issue. They complain bitterly how thier girlfriends keep approaching them for money each time they have weddings to attend. We guys dont wear new cloths to evry wedding we attend but our ladies have made it as an obligation to inconvinient us just to wear a new cloth to a wedding ceremony. Imagine a girlfriend who is an outing type and she has a wedding to attend evry wkend and to prepare each of d cloths cost like 10-12k, how much does that be in a month and in a yr?

I dont think it's proper sewing new cloths in every wedding one has to attend and if at all dat shld happen, d lady shld do it wit her own money and not to disturb guys for things dat are not important to us (guys).

Let's hear from u if u think they shld sew new cloths on evry wedding and we guys must be sponsors.

Over to u.

Guy, any dude who does things like dis for a gf does nt know anytin at all. The point is you wont do dis foreva, you will feel enuf is enuf one day, so y start it in d 1st place.

Personally, i dnt date dos kinda gals, wen i discover a gal is a liability, she is gone.

Relationship is not about deduction, its abt addition.
Re: Must A Guy Sponsor His Gf Clothings Each Time She Wants To Attend A Wedding? by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
sunny t:
Guy, any dude who does things like dis for a gf does nt know anytin at all.
Relationship is not about wat deduction, its abt addition.
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Date Your Childhood Friend Of The Opposite Sex? / Am Going To Marry A White Woman / Why This India Song Dey Collect Tears Of My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.