Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

10 Ways To Remain Poor - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Ways To Remain Poor (23900 Views)

10 Ways On How To Remain Poor... / 10 Reasons Africa Is And May Remain Poor And Underdeveloped. / 10 Ways To Remain Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by tunapawizzy: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hmmm No 9...God dey sha
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by a1solution: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
One way to remain poor is to believe mysticism and science is associated with witchcraft.
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by treat4love(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nice advice, you've just taught me how to avoid poverty in d mist of wealth.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Clemzy16(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
somebody should correct me if am wrong, but doing the exact opposite of what the OP listed does not make one rich either.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by vislabraye(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Some if not all the xteristics the op mentioned are the reason people remain poor.
But I would prefer "How to get wealthy".
I can just imagine what it would be like to be the owner of Facebook.
Fact is, everyman should take his destiny in his own hand. Any one who loves pleasure would remain poor.
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Zakkyoz: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Only the daft will not the tone of the Op. All is irony, thumb up for you op

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by acadasol: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
CrazyMan: Is this suppose to be an advice or what... undecided

Where is your sense of reasoning?
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by greatgod2012(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
I love this......but its only d wise that can understand.
May God help us all.
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Ignatio(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Spend all your time on Nairaland :p

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by manny4life(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
All of you still asking will this make you rich, well let's analyze for a sec.

Never wake up early...

Keep stretching & turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing if there are no bedbugs,
why hurry to get up??

How do you expect to be rich when you can't even wake up to hustle? No food for lazy man, no be me talk am.

2} Never plan how to spend your money..

Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it's finished, you try to count and
recall how you spent it..

My people say "ejiro akpata etufuo akpa ogaranya (people do not get rich by throwing it away) aka spend money wisely.

3} Don't think of saving until you have real big money...

How can you save when you earn so little?? Those telling you to save are not sympathetic to your
burning needs..

If you like, pray till thy kingdom come, if you did not save money, you cannot earn what you don't have. Even Jesus saved in the Bible.

4} Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the " uneducated "...

How can you a graduate
engage in petty trade or home based production?? That's for people who never went to school.

Looking and undermining someone wouldn't get you rich, you got to get down and dirty (not literally). Again, hungry man no dey shame.

5} Don't think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven & give U capital..

How do
they expect U to invest before U get millions of dollars?? Even though more than half the
businesses in your town were started with a few hundred dollar, you as a smart person can only
start with millons.

Unfortunately, this is the mindset of many... the answer BABY STEP.
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Advice no. 11... give all your money (in the name of tithe) to a pastor who asks you to pray for food to eat while he rides a private jet with your money. As the bible says - a fool and his money are soon parted.
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by koolchicco: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Omexonomy: Good post but next time in order to make sure ur post enter front page.
1, add tonto dike picture urinating in the middle of a busy market.
2. Add the picture of jim ike carring mercy johnson baby on his head. I have tried it a lot of times and it works for me.

LWKMD4H grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by AVWENAGHA: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Op,and that too is wisdom,but am so confused right now
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by dc555: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
@poster, its seem u really know what u are talking about. Na from experience?
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by BedLam: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
CrazyMan: Is this suppose to be an advice or what... undecided
No! it is a presidential media chat.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by caesaraba(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
6} Complain about everything expect your own attitude:

Blame the system the government & the
banks that refuse to lend you money. They are all bad & do not want you to get rich.

Best point ever!
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by free13: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
nice. cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
The root of poverty is ignorance...
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by BedLam: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis: The root of poverty is ignorance...
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
dis one na swer him dey swear for person
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by talk2s(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
11. Be a stickler for impatience, easily giving up. Hate stress, discomfort and inconveniences.

12. Hate giving. Enjoy accumulating and Amassing. How would you give out from the little you have?

And again, dont think there is God!
Or Even when you know He is, just be satisfied with that knowledge and go to bed, you'll be very RICH!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Ayodeb(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
P=Passing
O=Over
O=Opportunity
R=Repeatedly
Passing over opportunity repeatedly will make you poor!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by talk2s(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Keep on blaiming GEJ for all the real and imagined problems bedevelling our Nation, and look up to him for all the Solutions.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Boladearo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
this post make sense oh, for d dumbheaded ones he is just trying to tell u things that you should avoid to move upward in live. And for the wiseones, digests this post
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by informatix: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
I must admite i do 9 out of 10.
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by metti(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
shocked shocked
Gentle Naaz: BEST WAY 2 REMAIN POOR
1. C money as ur enemy
2. Work for humanitarian n nt 4 money. If u r paid, reject it.
3. Always work wt d principle dat ur reward is in heaven
4. Sell groundnut
5. Hope 2 work in Nigeria rail way station(NRWS)

There is no sense in your points!
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
ALWAYS DASH PASTOR UR MONEY BELIEVING THAT URE INVESTING
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by ibedun: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
Clemzy16: somebody should correct me if am wrong, but doing the exact opposite of what the OP listed does not make one rich either.

Maybe but your chances of avoiding being poor are much greater if you follow these rules
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by Ebestsmscom: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
You said it all.
Re: 10 Ways To Remain Poor by ACM10: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
BedLam:
9. Get yourself a nice second hand car that costs more than three times your gross monthly pay..
Let's this advice. If a worker earns a gross salary of #100,000. What kind of car do you expect him to buy at the cost of #300,000 in Nigeria. Can you agree with me that this advice does not add up?

10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent.

They should not
struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy &
hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you in old age...
I agree with you partially. Give your children things that you can afford. You can be extremely rich and still train your kids to grow up to be responsible adults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Beware Of This Killer Biscuit Called " Crunches Biscuit" / Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands / Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.