Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Where To Find True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Find True Love? (760 Views)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love? / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find True Love? by BigBelleControl(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
After opting out of a six year relationship, with about six months hiatus, I've been trying to go into a new relationship but it seems it's not as easy as I thought. The ladies I see around seems not to be meeting up with the least expectation in terms of morals, especially. My question is this, is it me or I've not been looking in the right direction?
Re: Where To Find True Love? by vanbonattel: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Look at a brothel, find a pros.titute you like and change her life, she will love you for life.
Re: Where To Find True Love? by KINGwax(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
^^
Haba, dts too extreme na!!!
Brothel ke?
Erm..OP ma guy, fine urself a lame or blind girl, true love will be at it's full
Re: Where To Find True Love? by BigBelleControl(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
van bonattel: Look at a brothel, find a pros.titute you like and change her life, she will love you for life.

This your suggestion is good, I'm sure you must be talking from experience.
Re: Where To Find True Love? by BigBelleControl(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
KINGwax: ^^
Haba, dts too extreme na!!!
Brothel ke?
Erm..OP ma guy, fine urself a lame or blind girl, true love will be at it's full

There's nothing wrong with finding lame or blind girl, they're also human. And that's not a guarantee for loyalty. My question is rhetorical so maybe you need to see that in it. Or to put it better, are all women the same.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find True Love? by Omexonomy: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nairalandes no get advice to give you. Dem think say na akpos you be
Re: Where To Find True Love? by BigBelleControl(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Omexonomy: Nairalandes no get advice to give you. Dem think say na akpos you be

Don't mind them, they turn everything upside down at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find True Love? by fuckluv(f): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sit in your balcony or by d pool and begin to sing Tubaba's song- where's my true love........I bet u ll give testimony.
Re: Where To Find True Love? by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Instead of finding the perfect girl, make yourself the perfect guy....Invest in yoursel and finding the one won't be difficult
Re: Where To Find True Love? by BigBelleControl(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sorry, I'm on Nairaland. I thought I was talking to myself.

Who says true love exists in a particular place. I'm only trying to bring out the challenges facing guys who are tired of being a player or who don't want to be one.
Re: Where To Find True Love? by blessedWMN(f): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
BigBelleControl: Sorry, I'm on Nairaland. I thought I was talking to myself.

I think you should focus on you, work on your relationship with God, & she will come when you least expect it.

Who says true love exists in a particular place. I'm only trying to bring out the challenges facing guys who are tired of being a player or who don't want to be one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to IMPROVE your Dating and Sex Life. / Study In The Linton College, University Of East London Malaysia......... / She Needs Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.