Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Should Your Pastor Disturb You For Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Your Pastor Disturb You For Tithe (730 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Uncomfortable Questions For Tithe Preachers / A Question For Tithe Payers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Your Pastor Disturb You For Tithe by kenoid480: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
I attend a pentcoastal church And I know the benefit of paying tithe So I don't default.But have not been able to pay my tithe this month due to my financial committement this month. To my surprise I received text message from my pastor reminding that I have not paid my tithe this month.This saddens my hearth and I keeP wondering why pastor is bothering me for my tithe.Should I reply pastor's message or I should ignore the text.
Re: Should Your Pastor Disturb You For Tithe by Valto(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2013
hmm..i think your pastor don already budget on top ur supposed tithe grin grin. on lighter note y not ignore him and sort out ur problems first.. tithing is not even good for a christian that that know his onions.... stop enriching the pockets of ur pastor, rather give cheerfully to the poor and needy around u and GOD will richly bless u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASBYBo8fdgs&feature=share&list=PLE1108EC2EB4F7DE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wy0Wv-Aw4U&feature=share&list=PLE1108EC2EB4F7DE4
Re: Should Your Pastor Disturb You For Tithe by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2013
He has clearly shown u dat ur tithe is d amount he collects from you out of your gullibility.
google "the tithe is illegal" and read d article by gary amirault to know more and dats when u will come to know ur pastor for who he is-false!
Re: Should Your Pastor Disturb You For Tithe by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2013
Good morning Ken,

I believe firmly that financial stability is very important for everyone and every establishment. We really can't do much in this modern world without finances.

Like us, the 'Church' has bills to pay, projects to embark on and very many other obligations that need financing. It is praise-worthy for every member who is capable to support the Church in order to meet up with these obligations.

However, financial support for the church MUST be voluntary and MUST be strictly between the individual and God. I am not a fan of tithe given but if the individual in good conscience decides to give tithe for the love of God, then I don't have a problem with it.

PS: No one has the right to minitor how and when you give this financial support and I am of the opinion that 'believers' should discern the difference between a "Man of God" (MoG) and a "Man of Business" (MoB).

Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Speakers In The Church / Bill Cosby: We Should All Be More Like Muslims / White Garment Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.