Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study (18559 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Beaf1: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is old.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:

Years and years of evolution....

Even if evolution occured, God is certainly behind it. The evolution you are talking about cant just happen blindly just like that plss.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by chucky234(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
BBPREYEgarri:

Please who is Seun?
needless

Why quote the entire post only to post "Please who is Seun?"
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nice one, but I feel the research still needs fine-tuning. Nano particles are very small and microscopic and could affect functions of other microscopoc parts like the tubules in the kidneys. Also the leucocides will attack these particles by wrapping them.
The research is still in progress, as there has to be an effective way of getting these nanos out after the job is done......

MY humble opinion
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Le Ostrich: HIV only affects Niggaz.

That's what it was designed for; the elimination of the scourge of the earth.

You must be high to have concluded it was meant to eliminate the blacks.are whites immuned from HIV/AIDS ?

Racist bast'a'rd.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:

Don't tell me you still believe in that evolution crap.........
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
brosss:

dont tell me u still believe in the goddism crap grin grin
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by bigfat04(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
FINALLY A CURE .WE THANK GOD...

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by gbadexy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
If the nano particle ruptures the virus R.N.A membrane envelope, then they already have a cure for HIV and AIDS.
From the little I know about virus from a lecture in a botany course by a professor, it is the lipid(fatty) envelope that gives it its specificity and once you destroy the lipid by heat, solvent and basically substances that can melt fat, the virus becomes redundant.
You will notice that the method of sterilizing equipment is processes that can dissolve and disfigure fats.
If it can be done in the living tissues, then that would render all the virus in the host useless according to what I was made to believe about viruses.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
brosss:

An invisible sugar daddy in the sky is a better explanation?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by solomon111(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:

Evolution?
Even the propounders of 'evolutionary theory' are still skeptical about it,yet some people have taken it as principle.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
solomon111:
Evolution?
Even the propounders of 'evolutionary theory' are still skeptical about it,yet some people have taken it as principle.
Smh.
but atleast its better than telling me that there is an invicible god somewhere in the sky that created everything including the virus that caused AIDS int the first place and later ask someone to find the cure
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by PointB: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Interesting medical science.

Nano-particles and Nanotechnology features prominently in some doomsday scenarios. Caution should be applied when dealing with such technology.

By the way, how does the body get rid of the nano particles after they might have completed their job?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:
An invisible sugar daddy in the sky is a better explanation?

Madam. To cut the long story short. There are things that that the human intelligence cannot measure up to just like dogs dont measure up to human intelligence.
An invisible thing doesnt mean it doesnt exist. eg Wind.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Burger01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kudos to the researchers... I've always known the cure is just a matter of time.... Kudos, now we can have fresh breath over this HIV scourge.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Blackteeth:
Madam. To cut the long story short. There are things that that the human intelligence cannot measure up to just like dogs dont measure up to human intelligence.
wind is not invincible
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by nuattitude74(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Blackteeth:

Guy, never waste your breathe ( keystrokes ? ) arguing with these folks. It's an exercise in futility FOR NOW. One day dem go jam a fearful problem or situation wey go make dem accept the existence of God and call on Him for help.

1 Like

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
nuattitude74: Guy, never waste your breathe ( keystrokes ? ) arguing with these folks. It's an exercise in futility FOR NOW. One day dem go jam a fearful problem or situation wey go make dem accept the existence of God and call on Him for help.
becareful of what u wish for urself ..... no one is above challenges ...gerrit
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by informatix: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite: hAha science 1 god 0, science always prevails where god fails miserably...
you are a Disappointment to the Human Race and a Traitor to God. Hope u aint Pegan coz. U sound like one.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by solomon111(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:
but atleast its better than telling me that there is an invicible god somewhere in the sky that created everything including the virus that caused AIDS yet ask someone to find the cure
None of them is fool-proof.
Evolutionary theory has giant loop-holes that weakens it.
Creationism is also not perfect,so i don't see why anybody show favour one over the other.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by metti(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
basty: Good development,
Guys what happened to Abalaka of Nigeria that first developed HIV cure?

Has any Nairalander heared of this guy and his whereabout?

Abalaka died sometimes ago, I can't remember the exact date. cry
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
solomon111: None of them is fool-proof.
Evolutionary theory has giant loop-holes that weakens it.
Creationism is also not perfect,so i don't see why anybody show favour one over the other.
"Creationism is also not perfect" which oppose many peoples believe that everything god created was perfect

i dont believe in evolutionary neither do i believe one invincible god created everything and let his own creations suffer for nothing .... but if they ask me to pitch tenth btw science and god ... i will chose science cos it has been able to explain "successfully" how the universe works in over 500years than religions or goddism whatever has done in over 10000years
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
informatix: you are a Disappointment to the Human Race and a Traitor to God. Hope u aint Pegan coz. U sound like one.
so becos he/she doesn't believe what u believe now he/she has become a dissapointment to human race? smh for hypocrites children of god like u ...and i can bet he/she is living better than u
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Burger01(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2013

Ignorance of the highest order!! I would refer you to 'Harvard School of Public Health', Boston..there you would realise that HIV has no barrier to race...BTW, who says you and your types are not scourge of the earth?

1 Like

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by bonna4u(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is great. Condom manufacturers poised for a decline in revenue. Time to start bee rearing business.
Kudos to the researchers finally.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by solomon111(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:
"Creationism is also not perfect" which oppose many peoples believe that everything god created was perfect

i dont believe in evolutionary neither do i believe one invincible god created everything and let his own creations suffer for nothing .... but if they ask me to pitch tenth btw science and god ... i will chose science cos it has been able to explain "successfully" how the universe works in over 500years than religions or goddism whatever has done in over 10000years
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by solomon111(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:
"Creationism is also not perfect" which oppose many peoples believe that everything god created is perfect

CREATIONISM-we both agree that it is not perfect.
I don't believe in it either.
EVOLUTIONARY THEORY-it is also not perfect.
It is the result/inference derived from incomplete/inaccurate scientific knowledge.
They are both wrong.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by FiftyFifty(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
The HIV was developed by US Military Scientists in Maryland during Jimmy Carter & spread among African-Americans especially those in US prisons & later administered to some African countries such as Botswana, S/Africa & Zimbabwe through immunization. The aim of its invention is to control the black race population & at the same time boosting their pharmaceutical industries that supply the condoms & anti-retroviral drugs. Any effort in providing the drugs for its cure by any person or country is annihilated by the Washington. This is an open secret. Maybe the disease has now served its purpose, so the door of its cure is open.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by omenka(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
See serious countries are creating new frontiers of science on a daily basis while ours is to bicker back and forth over oil wells, fill pot holes, drill boreholes, re-model airports, and steal and steal and steal!!

In a country where a single individual embezles 250billion and absconds while another steals 90billion is put in the slammer for 2yrs, released, granted State Pardon, and celebrated, and another who steals over 200bill is given one of the most influential positions in a rulling party, yet not a single modern scientific lab with a functional HPLC or GC-MS machine!

In some states one can't even find a single electron microscope!!

Where does one even start from? Yet we have as a president som1 whose suposedly a PhD holder!
I weep for my country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by forkadict(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Abeg na when dis tin go reach naija?

Chineke! imagine forking every pussssy available skin to skin. Ojigbijigbijigbijigbijigbi
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013

it's better your handle is 'Le Ostrich'... Where did you spring from? Your type of ostrich could only end in a lion's den.. Null sensibility..
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by swizzle(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
“Melittin on the nanoparticles fuses with the viral envelope,” said research instructor Joshua L. Hood, MD, PhD, via the news release...

Later person go come here dey talk say PhD no get money abi? What more gift can you give to humanity order that to make life better? See their mouths like ATM cards grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Loses Friend At LUTH Because There Was No Bed Space And Consultants / 15 COVID-19 Cases In Bauchi Are From Cross River - Governor Bala Mohammed / Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.