Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (54466 Views)

Poll: Who is more skillful?

Okocha: 69% (101 votes)
Ronaldinho: 30% (45 votes)
This poll has ended

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Between Steven Keshi And Jay jay Okocha,who Is More Richer? / Lionel Messi Versus Okocha: Who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 12:26am On May 16, 2006
Compare who to Kanu? Dinho to Kanu? Kanu has no chance in terms of skills
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Priscila(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2006
I said compare Okocha to Kanu!not Dinho
For Dinho, the titles and awards speak for him. Okocha has not won even an African player of the year award and you dare rate him with Dinho!

Insurbodination is a chargeable offense remember.

Okocha days are over cos I heard about him when I waS GROWING UP
he must be 40 now
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2006
@priscilla.Comparing Okocha to Kanu in terms of skills is still an insult on Okocha.

The whole Africa Continent knows Okocha should have won the African player of the year at least four times by now.

Every African knows Okocha is the best that ever came out of Africa (but nothing to show for it no doubt). All you have to do is listen to the voice of people.

Goodguy has said it all. Okocha is better in terms of skills but Dinho overall performance is better.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2006
Well said man, Okocha should have had the award for at least four times!

He lost to Mustapaha Hadji in the year 2000. 2004 and 2005 to Eto.

So what is the thing about the award. Okocha has been the best to have ever come out of Africa.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2006

He lost to Mustapaha Hadji in the year 2000. 2004 and 2005 to Eto.

So what is the thing about the award. Okocha has been the best to have ever come out of Africa.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2006

He lost to Mustapha Hadji in the year 2000. 2004 and 2005 to Eto.

Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2006

He lost to Mustapha Hadji in the year 2000. 2004 and 2005 to Eto.

Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2006
My bad, never knew i was going to post that one four times
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by rikkyjen(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2006
Spikelord, You definitely need a new mouse!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2006
Not my mouse man but my index finger !
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Grizzly(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2006
U need both then. tongue
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by goodguy(m): 11:48pm On May 16, 2006
Spikelord, u really must be in love with Okocha o. U be gay? grin (J/K)

@Priscilla, we're talking of who's better in terms of skills. Who else would you compare with 'dhino? Okocha is the only match, obviously!
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Priscila(f): 11:56am On May 17, 2006
You could have branded the subject " Dinho's match in Africa"
Yes its Okocha. He is a quarter of the reigning Fifa/european player.

I thought you were saying the whole World.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2006
Aba priscilla, common now, you are now insulting okocha by saying he's a quarter of Ronaldinho. Okocha is the only player in his own league in terms of skills then Dinho comes next. Okocha does the impossible on the pitch without hesistating, he creats is own skills, but dinho would hesitate in doing some of Okocha's skills. I'm a fan of both players.

Even Stevie Wonder knows Okocha is more skillfull than Dinho.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Greatpeter(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2006
Ronaldinho is more skillful than Okocha even though Ronaldinho said he copied some from Okocha and modernized it.
He stands out, he's in his own world.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Priscila(f): 2:06pm On May 17, 2006
babwils!
Forget Steve wonder and get it from me the BBC sports analyst.
Okocha is 1/4 of Ronaldinho and if you make more mouth I will make him an 1/8 of this my boyfie called Ronny Gaucho.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2006
@pricilla!!!!!!!! I never knew you was dinho's wifey. My bad. No wonder you are backing him up with all u've got. I will stop making mouth ooooo before you riducule Uncle Jay Jay, the most skillfull player ever to kick the round leather object.

@Greatpeter. Okocha is also the only player in his own world, Dinho will always be a follower of Jay Jay. I beg tell me did anybody noticed dinho when he palyed in the tournament held in Nigeria in 1999? think it was the under 21 tournament, whereas ever since okocha came out he has been know worlwide even till today. Dinho started getting recognition 4 years ago and you want to be comparing him with Uncle Jay Jay in terms of skills. When Dinho ever invent a new skill in a match? if he ever does then we can start the comparism.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2006
Why are you guyz troubling yourselves, ask Oliver Khan instead grin

"And he dribbles one, two, oh, is he gonna score, he takes out of the 18 again, and is back in, three, four, five, six men, will he loose it, and he scores, Oh what a great day in the history of football, this is an exceptional player, I CAN'T believe it, MARADONA will be shocked at this bla bla bla" - YA Remember?
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2006
apologies for the spelling mistake. This topic is getting me.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by opeemi1(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2006
@ Christino, Good one, tell them what it takes for a player to do what Okocha did that day, it was simply overwhelming.

All I just wanna say is that if Okocha were in a team like barcelona and dinho in bolton, what is happening now is what is gonna happen if that kind of change was done.

If there is organisation in a team, u will definitely see the best of all the players on the pitch, like Bolton now, u all know what happen in the beginning as he brought them wins from all angles of play, but now the ball ball hardly gets on his feets this last season, and cos of that is being released by team.

I tell u all if Okocha were in Arsenal, and to meet dinho on the pitch face to face, [/b] GOD HAVE MERCY [b], u will all see the best plays of the season. wink wink wink cool
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2006
This is a forum - you are allowed to yan dust if you so desire.

But no one should judge by awards. How many awards has R.kelly won, how many can match him. How many has Luther Vandross won, how many can match him. How many has King Tupac won, how many can match him? What about Henry? Who on earth can match him?

The best doesn't get all the awards ok?

Meaner Whiler , which player on earth can walk through an early 90 Italian Defence as if he was playing in a set. Ronaldinho is playing in a decade where tackling is less ferocious because of the measures. (it used to be 2 warnings then 1 yellow cards, and 3 yellow cards, one Red), now if you push ronaldinho the ref whistles but if you tackled okocha from behind in those days, you'll prolly get a freekick coming to you, so this argument is basically baseless.

And for your info, he was voted BBC African Footballer of the Year.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by goodguy(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2006
Haba Priscilla!!

I doubt you know who Okocha is, or if you've watched any of his past matches. cheesy

A guy that 'yeyed' about 3 or 4 defenders, including his own teammates and the goalkeeper all at the same time. grin [I think he was still at PSG then, can't remember].

Remember he's also part of Pele's top 100 best soccer players in the world.

BTW, do you know what 'skills' means? grin

Lest I forget, abeg make all of una dey pray for Barca o make them carry the cup. I know say my Aderanyin (teeth man) no go disappoint me. cool
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by menike(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2006
Technically Ronaldinho play Fantastic Football
And Play Team Football

Okocha cud play Both Team n' Individual
Football that's why he's special and
Significant in any team he plays

Ask : PSG, Fenerbache , Bolton n' don't
Forget Frankfurt

But Most Coaches wud prefer Ronaldinho in their Teams
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by goodguy(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2006
Ronaldinho didn't score afterall. sad

Up Barca anyway. cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2006
I'm Happy Blacks scored today.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2006
2 blacks and one white

Congrats Barca fans. It wasn't a good day for we gunnerz afterall
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Ddii(f): 9:08am On May 18, 2006
hmmn
this is interresting,
comparing these two?
Patriotic Nigerians !
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Priscila(f): 1:13pm On May 18, 2006
babwils!
your man still has his 1/4 rank but you cant compare him with these ntwo angels.
biko

Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2006
Priscyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy We are talking about the Okocha of the last decade to this Ronaldinho. Thatz all!
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Priscila(f): 1:36pm On May 18, 2006
Spikelord.
Blame the one who started the thread, he said Dionho vs Okcha and dint say during Alexander the great days.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2006
As far as I'm concerned, Zidane was voted the best player of the century (he beat pele and maradona to that) and all you do is tell me nobody ever played better than Dinho, u gotta be kiddin me. Even then I still disagree, I ain't seen a better player than OKocha, he is old enough to be zizu's teacher.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2006
@christino. Tell them. Okocha is old enough to be their teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles / Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.