Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (54470 Views)

Poll: Who is more skillful?

Okocha: 69% (101 votes)
Ronaldinho: 30% (45 votes)
This poll has ended

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Between Steven Keshi And Jay jay Okocha,who Is More Richer? / Lionel Messi Versus Okocha: Who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by cammax7(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2006
This caparison between Okocha and Ronaldinho isnt only on this forum and some where while at a match viewing center, the argument was brought up again and some one said

'comparing okocha to ronaldinho, is like comparing alan shearer to wayne rooney.'

I see sense in that.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2006
U got it man, I couldn't even think of that all this while
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by ToyM28(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2006
not 2 snd 2 blonde oh, but who is alan shear?
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2006
@ToyM28. Alan shearer is a legend, the best striker ever to come out of England. He's deadly, destructive in front of goal, he's like our own Rashidi Yekini. But he had more sucess.

Egbon Shearer, gbosa, gbosa, gbosa.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by ToyM28(f): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2006
lol. ok tnx. now m football wiser.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by ToyM28(f): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2006
but una wait oh, is d comparison btw alan shear nd wayne rooney a gd thing then?
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by babwilms(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2006
Yes it is a good thing in a way. One is a legend while the other one is on his way to become one. But the fear of Rooney becoming even greater is the question.

This best describes Okocha and Dinho.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by bolex(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2006
ma man J-J is A BORN FOOTBALLER

But wait

Even Rhonaldinho

But why

J-J still shows skills at old age

I give it to him
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by bolex(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2006
Ronaldhino has more chance to shine than Okocha

Okocha still shines even if he is from a country with poor team members
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2006
but Okocha of now is out of skills
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by cammax7(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2006
Okocha wasnt much of a success during his active days because of the pattern of arican football which doesnt encourage showmanship if he were a south american or european, he would have one the world footballer of the year at least twice.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2006
You think!
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by hucarson(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2006
@ Cammax7,
Your comment is baised and has traces of racism in it.

George Weah is an African and he won the World Footballer of the Year + the European Footballer of the Year in 1995.

Ronaldinho is just miles ahead of Okocha. No controversy.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2006
Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Case closed.

Dunno what the thang is all about!
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2006
By the way, who's saying Pac is a coward or he faked his death, come out and say it to the West side. GADDEMMIT!

But before then, listen to Hit em up, Going back to Cali and sum it up.
See your pastor/Sheikh, sign your will (if you have one) buy a coffin (or a casket if you can afford one).
Then go to L.A. (Cali) and shout it out in the ghettos that (PAC IS A COWARD) and come back alive, then you are a hero! who's the coward anyway?
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2006
Who brought Pac's issue into this?
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by mochafella(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2006
spikelord:

Who brought Pac's issue into this?

He must be blazing some Mary J. grin grin grin. TuPac on top Ronaldinho and JJ.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by rikkyjen(m): 3:14am On Jun 09, 2006
True talk, Mochafella, the guy has been smoking some home-grown shit!!![b] grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2006
I thot the eye was the organ of sight, cant y'all see Carmax's signature?
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by cammax7(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2006
hucarson:

@ Cammax7,
Your comment is baised and has traces of racism in it.

George Weah is an African and he won the World Footballer of the Year + the European Footballer of the Year in 1995.

Ronaldinho is just miles ahead of Okocha. No controversy.

Hum, hucarson, who else was in contention for the crown(i.e world footballer and all that) when George Weah won. I aint no rascist but the fact is, ok listen, I was reading this interview our former coach westerhof granted one of these soccer magaines and the guy was like on several occasions he had warned Okocha NEVER to dribble but to simply make those passes. And its not just him even his former boss, Allardyce, never appreciated his showmanship. But let me ask you which coach in the world now or in the past will tell Ronaldinho or any other Brazilian for that matter not to dribble. It simply cant happen. Africans are not known for their dribbling skills, Okocha is just exceptional to possess it but for the fact that he is from a continent where dribbling and showmanship is not part of the agenda in its game, it is simply not encouraged.

@Christino
I simply dont have ur time. want to talk hiphop, battle or whatever, open the thread in its appropriate forum.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2006
Sounds much better - MAKAVELLI D DON PAPARAZZI grin
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Okanlawon: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2006
shocked to me ronaldiho is more better than okocha, when it
comes to playing good football.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by mochafella(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2006
Christino:

I thot the eye was the organ of sight, can't y'all see Carmax's signature?

yeah I can see the siggy, but that post was radically out of step. grin
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2006
Are we still on this!
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by lordimpaq(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2006
can someone close this thread, pleasssssssssseeeee
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by goodguy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2006
Believe it or not, this thread will bring in more members. wink
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 1:40am On Jun 10, 2006
Bring in more members

But How?
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by goodguy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2006
People who search for stuffs on google relating to Ronaldinho-Okocha-Nigeria, etc will get redirected to this site. grin
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by spikelord(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2006
Ok man,
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by Christino(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2006
Let's see what Ronaldinho achieves in this world cup, meanwhile, Robben is fast moving up.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by labelle1(f): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2006
This thread is really usless because it is obvious that ronaldinho is by far better.Don't think its because i'm a female because my favorite sport is soccer so i know what i'm saying.
Re: Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? by goodguy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2006
What makes it obvious? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Sunny Supremo Chukwu Is Dead! Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep (Photos) / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.