Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies (21630 Views)

Another West Nigerian Join Boko Haram -and Post Video Of Bay'ah! / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 5:35am On Mar 12, 2013
just2endowed:
why can't you people declare war on your brothers? If i pick a quaran now and decide to tear it you surely declare war on my head. Religion of peace indeed. Read the book of quaran very well and stop deceiving yourself. The whole world no the truth.
c u o,y wud u wnt to tear d QURAN? where in history did u ear dat a tru muslim tear d bibble? Cn u c 4 ur slf nw and let me tel u,muslims dont knw dis pple k,islam am terrorism has no correlation,u just suffering frm seletive retaintion

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 5:39am On Mar 12, 2013
successking: Their children, to the 10th generation, will pay heavily for this wicked act against humanity
just2endowed:
why can't you people declare war on your brothers? If i pick a quaran now and decide to tear it you surely declare war on my head. Religion of peace indeed. Read the book of quaran very well and stop deceiving yourself. The whole world no the truth.
c u o,y wud u wnt to tear d QURAN? where in history did u ear dat a tru muslim tear d bibble? Cn u c 4 ur slf nw and let me tel u,muslims dont knw dis pple k,islam am terrorism has no correlation,u just suffering frm seletive retaintion
alexis:

The issue here is murder and killings. Whether true christian/muslim or not; no one should kill another person in the name of religion. So, you can believe in stone(s) if you like, don't throw it at others. The issue of violence is REAL in Islam and it is spiritual - there is no need to argue that. None of these killings are done by Christians, whether they are true Christians or not.
just2endowed:
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 5:45am On Mar 12, 2013
just2endowed:
am very sure alot of islamic clerics av disagree with dis ppl ideology. about declaring war. am not sure you can fight ppl that are faceless. i mean if the FG of nigeria does not know where dey are. how do u tink a common muslim will. what am sure about is that true muslim will fight this ppl if they can

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 5:50am On Mar 12, 2013
alexis:

Throw more light on what you are saying. So, they are Muslims but hypocrites? What makes them hypocrites?
By they, are you referring to Boko Haram or Ansaru or both?
hypocrates in d sense dat dis are pple wu pretend to serve GOD,but in d real sense dy dont,we av such pple ol ova,even xtainz dat attain dis satanic church stuff no b xtainz dm cal dm slf? Buh in real sense na satan dm dy worship.do u tink GOD is in surport of dose pple! Islam dose nt tak syd of evil n u ol knw it.

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by kabba7(m): 6:20am On Mar 12, 2013
Direct outcome of the irresponsible maiduguri declaration by Goodly Jonathan
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by hardeywaley2012: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2013
They are all ignorance, GOD be ve mercy on us, father pls save us.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2013
a4.hafoe:
c u o, y wud u wnt to tear d QURAN? where in history did u ear dat a tru muslim tear d bibble? Cn u c 4 ur slf nw and let me tel u,muslims dont knw dis pple k,islam am terrorism has no correlation,u just suffering frm seletive retaintion

This is what we are talking about. It is my fundamental right to buy any piece of literature I like (including the Quran) and tear it to pieces - as it is my property. It is not an obligation for anyone to respect any other person's religion. Why then should that be sufficient provocation for any riff raff to engage in violence?

Do you know how many times the Bible has been openly 'desecrated'? Do you know how many times movies/comedy/parodies/ have been made to mock Jesus and other 'Holy' characters in Christianity? Has any Christian used that as reason to go on a killing spree? You belligerent Mohammedans should stop taking yourselves too seriously. Not everyone would tremble in front of your Quran, you have to deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Hirbonkay: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2013
So sad blood suckin muslims and they cal deir religion of peace or violence they bunch of mediocal
Hirbonkay: So sad blood suckin muslims and they cal deir religion of peace or violence they bunch of mediocal
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2013
just_thinking: den let say that all christians that do evil are following what is in the bible. for the sake of nigeria survival. let us work past sentiment. this is really the time we need to be united.

This is disingenuous nonsense. Who is talking about "doing evil" here? People do evil in spite of their religion, not because of it. Only Mohammedans do evil BECAUSE of their religion, and that is the biggest problem we have been facing.

Yes, we claim to be Christians, and yet we fornicate, steal, commit crimes, and whatnot in negation of what the Bible preaches, fine. What has that got to do with the issue at hand - which is KILLING OTHERS IN THE NAME OF YOUR RELIGION? ? ? ? ? Have you ever seen any Christian (whether 'real' or 'fake' Christian) killing in defence of Jesus, or for the sake of Christianity? Even if you burn a thousand Bibles in a public place, I ASSURE you that NOBODY would raise a finger against you. That is what we are talking about, and you Mohammedans hypocritically prefer evading this central question: why it is only Islam that consistently attracts people that are willing to kill and destroy in the name of religion?

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
damola311:

Mature minded indeed!!!......lolz i see that in you with uur post.......islam doesn't preach terrorism and killing as so other religion......am asking a question...what religion are they practising? Whose name of they calling for their killing?.........just afraid you people think same way.....*gosh...
If sm1 goes 2 a house, shoot the whole family and recorded the video sayn he did it for Allah, does that make him a muslim? Am so dissapointed in u. Ur judgmnt is clouded wt hatred for islam. The last time I checked, non muslims av bn arrested realting to this boko haram issue..
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by deluckiest(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Translation: Allah the great has ordered us to kill them until all souls are converted to islam!

This is outrageous. Who is this Allah?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2013
rafhell: Muhammed and his descendants have been murdering and commiting all sorts of atrocities for centuries. Clearly they are evil and devilish.
We jus have to keeep on praying to God in heaven to deliver us one day from muslims and allah
U are so pathetic...what do u knw abt Allah(swt) and muhammad(saw). ...av u evn triied 2 learn the teachings of islam or u are jst one of d boys that are been told islam and anytn realting to it is bad. Clear ur mind and learm abt islam b4 sayn dis...

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2013
rafhell:

is it the history book that was written by muhammed and his followers or the one written by neutrals.
History has it that he was a power drunk rebel, a cunny man, a deceit, a merciless murderer, a womanizer and a paedophile who died hunched-backed from gonorhea
Subhanallah..May Allah show you the light...where did u get this ur history from?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2013
Jettage: Why would anyone be suprised. Islamic religion means hatred for Jesus. Moharmed is a muderer sent by the devil to make some ignorant men perish. how sensible is it to serve a god that makes you a wicked murderer to innoscent people and yet you are not bold to face the government to prove you are serving a god that is strong. why do you mask your face if your god is powerful. the god of cawards (Moharmad) running from government in hide-outs to commit wickedness Allah is sure a caward. Allah is afraid of Nigerian soilders. they only strike in secret
I pray Allah guides u 2 d ryt path.....is iit ryt in ur religion 2 abuse sm1's blf or God irespectv of what and hw it is? Try 2 learn abt islam from its scriptures nt from hearsay...u are filled wt hatred and it wnt help u at ol..open ur mind and seek the light

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2013
alexis:

True, but the Quran also has Surahs that appears to encourage violence. The question now is that, groups like BH and Ansura - do they have a problem understanding the interpretation of the Quran?

The Surah that there should be no compulsion in religion was by the prophet Mohammed. He said this at a time when he had no military might and forces.
Are u a muslim? If no, hw did u become such a scholar in islam that u evn knw d occasions wen certain verses in it where revealed..in islam dats called tafseer of d quran that most average muslims dnt knw of except the scholars...u are indeed amazing.....ahhahahaha..u evn analyse the quran...well, may Allah guide u 2 d truth
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
pro01:

This is what we are talking about. It is my fundamental right to buy any piece of literature I like (including the Quran) and tear it to pieces - as it is my property. It is not an obligation for anyone to respect any other person's religion. Why then should that be sufficient provocation for any riff raff to engage in violence?

Do you know how many times the Bible has been openly 'desecrated'? Do you know how many times movies/comedy/parodies/ have been made to mock Jesus and other 'Holy' characters in Christianity? Has any Christian used that as reason to go on a killing spree? You belligerent Mohammedans should stop taking yourselves too seriously. Not everyone would tremble in front of your Quran, you have to deal with that.
Movies comedies parodies and ol....yes, xtianity and jesus(pbuh) has bn mocked but is it by muslims....? No its stil same xtians that mock xtianity...evn in 9jeria here, gordons gandoki, ay and many oda commedians mock xtianity...u play wt ur religion anyhw u lyk mayb becos its 1 of ur beliefs,,....if muslims dnt do dat 2 dia religion, y shd u ( hu has ntn to do wt d religion) mock d religion....u talk of tolerance and freedom, y shd sm1 like u hu wants peace 2 reign mock anoda persons blf evn wen u knw wot it myt result to..wot are u tryn 2 portay by takn Quran and tearing it in pieces? If evry1 had 2 d typ of blf and idea u hav, am telling u dat 9ja wil sieze 2 exist

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by THEPOLY11: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sura 9: 38-39 Koran:

Believers, why is it that when you are told: 'March in the cause of Allah,' you linger slothfully in the land? Are you content with this life in preference to the life to come? Few indeed are the blessings of this life, compared with those of the life to come. If you do not go to war, He will punish you sternly, and will replace you by other men. You will in no way harm Him: for Allah hath power over all things. (Sura 9:38-39).

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Translation: Allah the great has ordered us to kill them until all souls are converted to islam!
MAy God have mercy!
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
webcityng: IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS RIGHT, WHY ARE THEY COVERING THEIR FACE?

NONSENSE
They are cowards!
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
THEPOLY11: Sura 9: 38-39 Koran:

Believers, why is it that when you are told: 'March in the cause of Allah,' you linger slothfully in the land? Are you content with this life in preference to the life to come? Few indeed are the blessings of this life, compared with those of the life to come. If you do not go to war, He will punish you sternly, and will replace you by other men. You will in no way harm Him: for Allah hath power over all things. (Sura 9:38-39).
You are quotn the quran out of context...this was a revealed when som muslims dnt want 2 attend d war they av bn ordered 2 go...
It is important that we study the religious
texts in their proper context. When these
texts are not read in their proper textual and
historical contexts they are manipulated and
distorted. It is true that some Muslims
manipulate these verses for their own goals.
But this is not only with Islamic texts, it is
also true with the texts of other religions. I
can quote dozens of verses from the Bible
which seem very violent, if taken out from
their historical context. These Biblical texts
have been used by many violent Jewish and
Christian groups. Crusaders used them
against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them
against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians
used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists
are using them regularly against
Palestinians.
Let me mention just a few verses from the
Old Testament and New Testament and tell
me what do you say about them:
“When the LORD your God brings you
into the land where you are entering to
possess it, and clears away many
nations before you, the Hittites and the
Girgashites and the Amorites and the
Canaanites and the Perizzites and the
Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations
greater and stronger than you. And
when the LORD your God delivers them
before you and you defeat them, then
you shall utterly destroy them. You shall
make no covenant with them and show
no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)
“When you approach a city to fight
against it, you shall offer it terms of
peace. If it agrees to make peace with
you and opens to you, then all the
people who are found in it shall become
your forced labor and shall serve you.
However, if it does not make peace with
you, but makes war against you, then
you shall besiege it. When the LORD
your God gives it into your hand, you
shall strike all the men in it with the
edge of the sword. Only the women and
the children and the animals and all that
is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take
as booty for yourself; and you shall use
the spoil of your enemies which the
LORD your God has given you… Only in
the cities of these peoples that the
LORD your God is giving you as an
inheritance, you shall not leave alive
anything that breathes (Deutronomy
20:10-17)
Now therefore, kill every male among
the little ones, and kill every woman
who has known man intimately. But all
the girls who have not known man
intimately, sparefor yourselves.
(Numbers 31:17-18)
Even in the New Testament we read the
following statement attributed to Jesus
saying to his disciples:
“I tell you that to everyone who has,
more shall be given, but from the one
who does not have, even what he does
have shall be taken away. But these
enemies of mine, who did not want me
to reign over them, bring them here and
slay them in my presence. (Luke
19:26-27)

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
pro01:

as much as i respect your opinion but the truth is we human tend to live in peace if we respect each other boundaries. if two ppl live 2gether in the same house. for the sake of peace both of them most know what each other love or hate. if one of them keeps doing what one of the does not want. dare will be little or no peace in the house. a yoruba wise saying"obe ti bale ile kon je, iyawo o gbodo se" i.e the soup the husband does not like, the wife most not cook it. else dare will be problem in the house. and i culd remenber a warning CAN make to a twitter response about jesus. all am saying is if you know muslims dont like when dare GOD is bin insulted den why are u doing for the sake of peace.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
pro01:

This is disingenuous nonsense. Who is talking about "doing evil" here? People do evil in spite of their religion, not because of it. Only Mohammedans do evil BECAUSE of their religion, and that is the biggest problem we have been facing.

Yes, we claim to be Christians, and yet we fornicate, steal, commit crimes, and whatnot in negation of what the Bible preaches, fine. What has that got to do with the issue at hand - which is KILLING OTHERS IN THE NAME OF YOUR RELIGION? ? ? ? ? Have you ever seen any Christian (whether 'real' or 'fake' Christian) killing in defence of Jesus, or for the sake of Christianity? Even if you burn a thousand Bibles in a public place, I ASSURE you that NOBODY would raise a finger against you. That is what we are talking about, and you Mohammedans hypocritically prefer evading this central question: why it is only Islam that consistently attracts people that are willing to kill and destroy in the name of religion?
then sir am sure you av not heared of any christian that av burned down mosque just because of some issue. are u now saying this ppl are not christians. and truly islam consistently attract ppl that are willing to kill nd destroy because islam hate oppressor. but the question u shuld av asked is islam teaches on violence. but what i want you to know is that ppl tend to turn the word in the quran for dare personal use and dat is where the problem is comming from. check this link for more information if u truly want to learn http://islamicwritings.org/quran/peace/does-the-quran-teach-violence/
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by udatso: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
just_thinking: as much as i respect your opinion but the truth is we human tend to live in peace if we respect each other boundaries. if two ppl live 2gether in the same house. for the sake of peace both of them most know what each other love or hate. if one of them keeps doing what one of the does not want. dare will be little or no peace in the house. a yoruba wise saying"obe ti bale ile kon je, iyawo o gbodo se" i.e the soup the husband does not like, the wife most not cook it. else dare will be problem in the house. and i culd remenber a warning CAN make to a twitter response about jesus. all am saying is if you know muslims dont like when dare GOD is bin insulted den why are u doing for the sake of peace.
100000000000000000000000000000.........Gbosa for u...couldn't av said it beta
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by klaysab1: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
All i want to say is why not allow our leaders,both past and present come out and swear in the name of ogun,if dey hv never set their eyes on any members of this terrorists group.i bet you they wouldnt dare doing it.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
I haven't seen any bin ladenous comment from the ghaddaficious saddamic religion people....
just to say your peace "salaam" sounds more like "salaah".... thinking aloud...
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
pro01:

tell nah, y wud u want to tear holy book of other religion? U incuring God waran if u tear His book becoz d book shud b treated wit respect k! U dnt av a point, a muslim wil nt tear others book,guy,moreso itz God book and itz nt ordinary u dnt av to treat it like any book.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by blackmale1: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
God will soon do something about this allah,,,
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
a4.hafoe:
hypocrates in d sense dat dis are pple wu pretend to serve GOD,but in d real sense dy dont,we av such pple ol ova,even xtainz dat attain dis satanic church stuff no b xtainz dm cal dm slf? Buh in real sense na satan dm dy worship.do u tink GOD is in surport of dose pple! Islam dose nt tak syd of evil n u ol knw it.

Again, stop bringing Christians into this. Christians are not involved in these killings in anyway. If they are hypocrites like you say; you need to tell us why are they confused or pretending. If they are hypocrites then:

1. Al Qaeda
2. Al Qaeda in Mali
3. Boko Haram
4. Osama Bin Laden
5. Taliban

And a host of other "Islamic" terrorist groups are ALL HYPOCRITES. We wonder how all these "muslims" are hypocrites!!!!

The crux of the matter is the interpretation of the Quran by you (a liberal muslim) and the "hypocrites" (conservative and extreme muslims). Not-with-standing, the common deliminator is the Quran and it teachings. We think it is such teachings that are confusing the so called "hypocrites" as you call them.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
udatso:
If sm1 goes 2 a house, shoot the whole family and recorded the video sayn he did it for Allah, does that make him a muslim? Am so dissapointed in u. Ur judgmnt is clouded wt hatred for islam. The last time I checked, non muslims av bn arrested realting to this boko haram issue..

By evidence - yes! Especially if he does it quite often and if Allah didn't make it clear that he should stop. Stop playing pretend with the issue. All the groups killing and murdering people are related to Islam and they have done it in the name of Allah several times that we have lost track
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
deluckiest:

This is outrageous. Who is this Allah?

Here is a good text to give you an idea - http://www.chick.com/catalog/books/0171.asp
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by just2endowed: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
udatso:
Are u a muslim? If no, hw did u become such a scholar in islam that u evn knw d occasions wen certain verses in it where revealed..in islam dats called tafseer of d quran that most average muslims dnt knw of except the scholars...u are indeed amazing.....ahhahahaha..u evn analyse the quran...well, may Allah guide u 2 d truth

the surah is a book that ordinary muslim dont read, but scholars like osama and other faithful islamist fighters/scholars that has gone to heaven had read to there followers. nairalanders if u read this book eh u know the reason why islam is called the religion of peace in north nigeria,yemen,iraq,mali,egypt,sudan,afganstan,pakistan,algeria,libya,what have u. u know and be convince that suicide bombin everyday is okay by this scholar of islam as a good way u defend a god of allah. the day u read in internation news dt theres no suicide bomber in a day i will give u the copy of the surah book
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
udatso:
I pray Allah guides u 2 d ryt path.....is iit ryt in ur religion 2 abuse sm1's blf or God irespectv of what and hw it is? Try 2 learn abt islam from its scriptures nt from hearsay...u are filled wt hatred and it wnt help u at ol..open ur mind and seek the light

You need to show us those scriptures that teach peace mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana Reacts To Lagos As "World’s Third Worst City" / Fayemi Says National Security Agencies Backed Amotekun / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.