Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business (25880 Views)

Wizkid Ventures Into A New Business Apart From Music. (Also see photos). / Psquare Ventures Into Bussiness, Establishes In Congo Republic (photos) / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Ventures Into Music,signs With Kentro World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2013
I find it hard to believe especially on the scale they are insinuating but if true, may God bless their hustle.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by AWKAMADEGUN: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Tribal war of words again, am a proper igbo boy 4m anambra state and I want u 2 no dat no celebrity has mor investests like dbanj , he is very big in d oil business already, his also in2 real estate and his 4m south west, dnt 4get dat som of his business runs runs in som african countries like his koko mobile nd koko water. Kudos 2 ma bros psquare, kip on makin us proud and I wish u guys d best

Anambra wannabe..who made you an Anambran. Are you in the first place qualified to be Anambran?

You must be sick in the head..

Psquare Okoye -the Anambra twins remains the best and richest musician in Africa. Dband is a common shoe shiner where Psquare dey..

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by chucky234(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2013
bbpreye.:
Our Nigeria police are so useless! See how dem dey pose dey snap pishure with Psquare! Forget their rifle, forget their duty post! Very Useless bunch of abokis!
That's my problem with recruiting illiterate into the NPF,a colossal disappointing bunch of men.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2013
See that one wey de in middle of peter and paul as him take raise him hand na eko dika torotoro na eme iyanga
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Chimerase(m): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2013
black_beau: More money for the babes to chop. I'm happy for them
and more intense tidyin to be made tongue
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Greatlydia(f): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2013
all d best
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by amiskurie(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2013
So hw are u sure oil deal they were talking abt means dealing in oil?..it could be an endorsement frm an oil company.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Angel778(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2013
OkparaIgbo: Well done boys. The next project is to bring your Square records HQ villa down to the South East.! Keep riding men
Provided their safety will be guaranteed from kidnappers
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by markpenk: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Very smart guys... wealth continuity.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Reference(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2013
I say, great move. If it is proper value added investment. If it is petrol importation and subsidy round tripping, hmm. Nigerians go curse you oh. The oil industry is very messy and like their palm cousin stains very easily. Watch out for the good name you have worked hard to build. You may be a force for good in that jungle.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by blacdiamond(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2013
Carry on square
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by hardeywaley2012: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2013
that is very 9c buz, i pray such in my life
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Meritgoal(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2013
Diversification keeps you on the safer side for the future, good one guys!
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by informatix: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2013
Psquare Signed MOU. With Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil. Psquare to sponsore importation of 20Vessels to Capital Oil. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Abmarshalo(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Psquare Oil & Gas is good business, but its very slippery. You can loose all your hard earned cash in one transaction. However, that depot looks like capital oil depot, mind the guys you deal with, cos in this business there are more criminals than the main business men.
Goodluck guys
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by sayso: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Now that is the stuff Igbos are made of. Not that hooligan called Charlie Boy.
I prophesy here that P-Square will stop singing within the next 3 years.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Phikom(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2013
go guyz....may God prosper d labour of ur hands...
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Policewoman(f): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls is any of the okoye twins still single? smileyPls is any of the okoye twins still single?
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Slankey: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2013
olempe:

Ask wikipedia.

...Or Google it. Dont be backward! Be smart!!! Hian!
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Slankey: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2013
bbpreye.:
What is Psquare please?

Google it! Dont be dull, be smart. Hian!!!
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by ogundokun: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Oil tnz lolz.no beefing but why the security pose and the 2 vessels.they may have only become a stakeholder to some oil firm.though they would make cool cash and deals whether its an oil bloc they buy,a share in oil company.all is done in good faith.as far as am concerned,the days of oil are numbered,cause researchers and engineers round the globe are looking for alternative sources for constant energy.even biomass,i just imagined our sewage canals and drainages becoming an electricity supply station,wind powered planes are being developed,theres already a solar paneled plane,cars and automobiles running without gas but recycled and automatic self rechargeable energy.much more is awaited.there are hypnosis of oil wells drying up in the nearest future and our govt ain't doing anything to stockpile oil like US,not really their fault cause of the theres bad mismanagement of our petroleum resources.the rapid growth and development in technology would outrun their pace to our wildest amazements.i hope our govt takes note of all these.cause they need to refocuse their eyes back to agriculture and minerals exporting,build a world class textile industry that would be a global demand for fashion brands around the world and develop local content.these are other sources of wealth not the concenteration on oil.i wondered if we were to have diamonds in abundance for export,we would no longer exist.petroleum,crippled.wake up the other dying sectors and stop giving them panadol but 'panasharp'.the potentials we have here if well utilised would see us as global attraction and pace setter.

Na jealousy dey worry you.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Emperor5c(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Sunny_bobo: That's the Igbo spirit. You hardly find an Igbo celebrity going broke on retirement unlike our owambe neighbours.

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by esn1(f): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Hmm! Dts Capital Oil and Gas jetty . Wow! and dis man never pay.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by esn1(f): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2013
Abmarshalo: Psquare Oil & Gas is good business, but its very slippery. You can loose all your hard earned cash in one transaction. However, that depot looks like capital oil depot, mind the guys you deal with, cos in this business there are more criminals than the main business men.
Goodluck guys

So correct. Dts Capital Oil and Gas depot.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by livethinme: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2013
samm_miey: Man will alwyz chase after money till death,no one is content,human want is insatiable

i agree with you
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Orikinla(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2013
Igbo boys again.
Even Daddy Showkey once claimed to have gone into oil business. grin

Selling kerosene is oil business now.
Just pose beside one tanker and that's all you need to convince the ever gullible Nigerian public. grin

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by ABAKA72(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2013
Men!!! are those guys Nigerian police men. Huhh!! money goodooo!!! lol.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by ABAKA72(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2013
bbpreye.:
Our Nigeria police are so useless! See how dem dey pose dey snap pishure with Psquare! Forget their rifle, forget their duty post! Very Useless bunch of abokis!
you dey craze!! can't you post without insulting abokis, which one be pishure, yet you claim to be better than an aboki.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by adoniza(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
Omo, nice one guys
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by ayotolah: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Sunny_bobo: That's the Igbo spirit. You hardly find an Igbo celebrity going broke on retirement unlike our owambe neighbours.

Bros, are you a learner? Have you ever heard of the name 'Dbanj' before? Go and c him and let him educate you on business and investment. Even Darey sef dey there. Must you always turn everything to Igbo and easterners' affairs? SMH for Nigeria.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by cyzzy: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2013
yungriz: dats hw itz done stay schemin dudes!

Word bro. They should stay schemin. Lot of stuff to do and this is it. The very money minter biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.