Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business (25883 Views)

Wizkid Ventures Into A New Business Apart From Music. (Also see photos). / Psquare Ventures Into Bussiness, Establishes In Congo Republic (photos) / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Ventures Into Music,signs With Kentro World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
ba7man: I swear, you just spoke my mind. I'm not hating but i don't belive everything i read. These guys have money but are not as rich as they potray themselves. Lies are also involved in some of their claims. *From a reliable source*
do you know it is possible to go into oil business with ten million naira?if you do not know better know now and if you are still doubting you can go and ask oil and gas expert or those that are into the business.so you must not be a billionaire before you can go into oil and gas business.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by ba7man(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
ufotuko: do you know it is possible to go into oil business with ten million naira?if you do not know better know now and if you are still doubting you can go and ask oil and gas expert or those that are into the business.so you must not be a billionaire before you can go into oil and gas business.
I have friends that distribute diesel and if you ask them what they do, they'll tell you "Oil biz". Tops, these dudes can afford their own tankers to distribute and that's it. You can even start without any capital...Just know a supplier and you'll serve as a middle man connecting people that need it.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
ba7man: I have friends that distribute diesel and if you ask them what they do, they'll tell you "Oil biz". Tops, these dudes can afford their own tankers to distribute and that's it. You can even start without any capital...Just know a supplier and you'll serve as a middle man connecting people that need it.
yeah that is very true
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by tontodike1: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2013
P-square drawing by google rated Nigerian best Artist and lagos reknown portrait artist (Ayeola Ayodeji Awizzy)

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Istillfuckyou: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: Oyel money
how does it feel makin u look miserable? see, am castin ur poor mind back to all the rubbish things u've done on here. and it's oil, olodo
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by tck2000(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hnm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.