Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Daughter And Daughter In Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter And Daughter In Law (676 Views)

Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] / Me, My Daughter And My Son-inlaw. How It All Began. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daughter And Daughter In Law by zangiff(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Some women behave differently with their daughter in law. When their daughter in law goes to meet her parents frequently they become angry and make complain about them. But if their daughter comes to visit them then they become happy and welcome her very warmly. I can't understand this unfair behavior of mother in laws with their daughter in laws. Do you have any experience?

Re: Daughter And Daughter In Law by lecturerdabo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Slap hell off her eyes *make sure its neither my mum nor daughter*
Re: Daughter And Daughter In Law by zangiff(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
sir

(1) (Reply)

…and He Popped The Big Question… An Unforgettable Proposal. / At What Age is one a Bachelor/spinster? / Kissing In Public: Appropriate Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.