Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

She Wants An Easter Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants An Easter Gift (2574 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / When Bae Wants An Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by sylvao2000(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2008
@poster

get her a DVD player of resuration of Jesus, l guess that will be the best gift at this season.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by delejames(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
go ahead and buy something, u already spoilt her so u must buy her easter gift, sallah gift, children's day gift, workers day's gift, independence gift, in short . . . .every public holiday gift.

U are so funny cheesy grin
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Busta(f): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2008
delejames:

You are so funny cheesy grin

is it a lie?
he already spoilt her rotten lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2008
Meeting her @ Tantis is not the problem though I saw her sitting alone on that day with a bottle of fanta, when I approached her she told me she was waiting for someone but she didn't mind if I sat with her. The guy she claimed she was waiting for didn't show up .

Dude it was a set up. I can assure you you're not the only one she played the "oh im so lonely with my fanta in Tanti" trick on.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2008
I've not given her much gifts. At least I've not bought her a house or an hummer jeep but I'm doing my best as a spendthrift to please her but now I can't say if she's loving me for who I am or for what I give her.

Please advise me, I don't know if I should settle with her or keep searching. She's a symbol of beauty if you must know so I could not avoid taking her home on the day I met her.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2008
PurestBoy:

Please advise me, I don't know if I should settle with her or keep searching. She's a symbol of beauty if you must know so I could not avoid taking her home on the day I met her.

so much for your strength in Christ eh?
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by realdemi(f): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2008
D-reloaded:

Dude it was a set up. I can assure you you're not the only one she played the "oh im so lonely with my fanta in Tanti" trick on.

Exactly what was on my mind. It was a set-up. U got yourself a hooker!
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by realdemi(f): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2008
D-reloaded:

Exactly what was on my mind. It was a set-up. Purest, U got yourself a hooker!

D-reloaded:

so much for your strength in Christ eh?
@D-reloaded
D-r dear, that he is asking for advice does not make his strength in Christ void. We all need direction from others who have gone ahead of us some time or the other. Nobody knows it all. when u have received counsel and are willing to make use of it, then one can draw of that strength.

@poster
Leave that girl alone. She's just out to suck you dry. Her physical beauty should not becloud you. What is her character? That is true beauty. It's obvious she just wants to keep collecting stuff from you. Has she shown any signs of loving u in return?
Like someone said, i give to guys that i love and don't necessarily EXPECT them to give. It should flow from their hearts not me demanding it from 'em.
You can give without loving but you can;t love without giving.

my thots
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2008
real_demi:

Exactly what was on my mind. It was a set-up. Purest, You got yourself a hooker!
@D-reloaded
D-r dear, that he is asking for advice does not make his strength in Christ void. We all need direction from others who have gone ahead of us some time or the other. Nobody knows it all. when u have received counsel and are willing to make use of it, then one can draw of that strength.

@poster
Leave that girl alone. She's just out to suck you dry. Her physical beauty should not becloud you. What is her character? That is true beauty. It's obvious she just wants to keep collecting stuff from you. Has she shown any signs of loving u in return?
Like someone said, i give to guys that i love and don't necessarily EXPECT them to give. It should flow from their hearts not me demanding it from 'em.
You can give without loving but you can;t love without giving.

my thoughts

Thanks alot my dear sister, I think I should stick your opinion
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Scopium: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2008
D-reloaded:

[size=13pt]Pure set up just like Obie Trice said. Thick thighs and full of surprise and I swear this bitch is shady, you don't know.[/size]
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2008
real_demi:

I wasnt referring to the fact that he asked for advice. Just saying if he trul;y had strength, he wouldnt have fell for such a trap despite her being the "eptiome of beauty". Bathseba anyone? grin
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
The next celebration coming up is mother's day.
purest boy,I'm giving you heads up.
tell her she's not your mother
ho ha
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2008
kalmebad wrote:
@poster
Just beware,
am using myself here as a reference, i make so much demand if i don't love a guy nor feel anytin for him,
But for someone i do, i hardly ask but rather wait upon, so tread catiously and watch her well

it's girls like you that give Nigerian girls a bad name.
shame on you.
You should learn to have some dignity and respect for yourself not acting as a blood sucking leech on unsuspecting men.
Anything you can't buy for yourself,learn to live without it
longerthroat!
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2008
Lmfao. Mother's Day and Father's Day sef

She'll soon start claiming american holidays like Memorial day grin

Osisi I was gonna cvomment on her posts but I figure if a guy is dumb enough to stick with such girls, they deserve whatever they get wink
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Busta(f): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
nwando:

kalmebad wrote:
it's girls like you that give Nigerian girls a bad name.
shame on you.
You should learn to have some dignity and respect for yourself not acting as a blood sucking leech on unsuspecting men.
Anything you can't buy for yourself,learn to live without it
longerthroat!
haha . . .why the rain of insult?
like D-R said above, some stupid guys really deserve that. Everyman to each his own oh abeg!
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by bawomolo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2008
if she wants a gift, i would just send her an e-card. it's the thought that matters tongue

haha . . .why the rain of insult?
like D-R said above, some stupid guys really deserve that. Everyman to each his own oh abeg!

when a woman plays a guy, the stupid guy deserves it, but when a guy plays a woman, oh the guy is evil?? some of u women and ur bleeped up logic. this is how people end up getting hurt or stalked for no reason.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by ZUBY77(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2008
Well, i didnt know that loving someone with all your heart prohibits sex. Since you have started buying the gifts, dont stop. You have built that into her. After reading this go straight to a shop and buy her her easter gift. Its her right.
And dont demand for sex , its against loving with your whole heart.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Busta(f): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2008
bawomolo:

if she wants a gift, i would just send her an e-card. it's the thought that matters tongue

when a woman plays a guy, the stupid guy deserves it, but when a guy plays a woman, oh the guy is evil?? some of u women and your bleeped up logic. this is how people end up getting hurt or stalked for no reason.

no need getting ursef worked up hun . . . it goes both ways!
men play women, women play men . . . makes the world goes round and round . .
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by ZUBY77(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
Well, i didnt know that loving someone with all your heart prohibits sex. Since you have started buying the gifts, dont stop. You have built that into her. After reading this go straight to a shop and buy her her easter gift. Its her right.
And dont demand for sex , its against loving with your whole heart.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 3:20am On Mar 26, 2008
sammy901:

Check out this site ;; www.

Chatroom is open 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Good luck!!

He's that all your dumb ass got to say?
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by kalmebad(f): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2008
@nwando

I will take the insult for speaking my mind and will not ex-change any abusive word with you here,if u want that from me i bet u wont get it but U will meet ur waterloo

Girls like me u said? am not rich but i also dont lack.but may be u dont understand that there are men who dont take NO for an answer,and the best way to drive them is demanding.It is a choice, nothing is taking by force

U sound a bit pathetic, because u couldnt also read between lines that i said if am inlove with one i dont ask,and even if i do nwando, It is a choice left for d guy and not an obligation. HAVE A GOOD LIFE lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by opokonwa(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
@poster
Simply call it quits.
And count your losses (money, energy, time and hopes, etc.)
And leave her dry before you lose more.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by tRoOE(f): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2008
Why are people making unnecessary issue out of nothing undecided

What is wrong in giving someone an Easter gift, or is that too much to ask

An Easter gift is just a little basket full of goodies like candies, cookies, card, little Easter Bunny, and colored eggs, or was the girl asking for too much ni, na wa 4 Nigerians with their mentalities. undecided,next thing they will start saying, it isn't our culture to give out gifts, i wonder what's our culture then undecided
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by opokonwa(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

An Easter gift is just a little basket full of goodies like candies, cookies, card, little Easter Bunny, and colored eggs, or was the girl asking for too much ni, na wa 4 Nigerians with their mentalities. undecided,next thing they will start saying, it isn't our culture to give out gifts, i wonder what's our culture then undecided

How many did you give any guy this last easter?
Preacher practice what you preach!

Naija women! Always wanting to receive! receive!! and receive!!!
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

Hmmmm, like candies, cookies, card, little Easter Bunny!! why not Big Easter Bunny? while she's not going to give me anything
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
Lmao.

[img]http://www.pacandybouquet.ca/EASTER%20BUNNY%20PICTURE.jpg[/img]
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by touche(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
What's totally wrong is that she had the audacity to call and ask him about the gift. I wonder whether she gave him any thing in exchange for the x-mas, new year , etc gifts.

Bottom line is that the poster is trying to buy something, but the 'thing's' is getting too expensive. That's why he's complaining.

She's a hustler. He's a good customer. lipsrsealed.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Busta(f): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2008
well . . .easter is long over now.

wats next?
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
Mother's Day!
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
No it's Passover!!! Make sure you buy her a lamb tongue
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by jkpretty(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2008
ROFLMAO to plenty replies here.

hmmmn! I've actually given out an easter gift attached to an easter card b4. Even soon after the exchanged xmas gifts. I don't think the problem is with the days. but the asking . As in, why shld she ask for the gift?. If it comes fine, if it doesn't cool. it doesn't have to be a big thing too. But she shouldn't ask. I suspect hungry tendencies in the girl.

Again, where u meet doesn't matter, there are criminals in church oh!
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by tRoOE(f): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
PurestBoy:

Hmmmm, like candies, cookies, card, little Easter Bunny!! why not Big Easter Bunny? while she's not going to give me anything
How would you have felt if she gave you an Easter Bunny undecided.

My purpose for listing those goodies were to show an example of what an Easter gift looks like

opokonwa:

How many did you give any guy this last easter?
Preacher practice what you preach!

Naija women! Always wanting to receive! receive!! and receive!!!
I do not celebrate Easter, so I see no reason in giving out gifts
But if I was given a gift, off course I would surely take it from the person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? / Why Do Guys Always Do This On Facebook / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.