Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

She Wants An Easter Gift - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants An Easter Gift (2501 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / When Bae Wants An Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2008
I already got her something for Easter, I just want to know if I did the right thing and hope this won't repeat itself in the next festive period or holiday
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2008
PurestBoy:

I already got her something for Easter, I just want to know if I did the right thing and hope this won't repeat itself in the next festive period or holiday

and why shouldnt it? She already knows you will continue to buy these "hokliday" gifts for her so why should she stop demanding?
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
tRoOE:

Why are people making unnecessary issue out of nothing undecided

What is wrong in giving someone an Easter gift, or is that too much to ask

An Easter gift is just a little basket full of goodies like candies, cookies, card, little Easter Bunny, and colored eggs, or was the girl asking for too much ni, na wa 4 Nigerians with their mentalities. undecided,next thing they will start saying, it isn't our culture to give out gifts, i wonder what's our culture then undecided

There's nothing wrong in giving a gift but everything wrong with demanding a gift.
That's the issue here
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
purestboy if you don't mind,what exctly are you giving.
How much is this digging into your finances?
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by malikalhaj: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2008
If she's so keen on a gift just tell her u'll get her pregnant.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by chuckdee4(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2008
Purestboy i can't beieve u stiill went on to give her the gift after all the responses on here. Gifts are given not demanded.

A girl would never ask for a gift if she really liked u, instead she'lld be concerned on whether u could afford the gift (If u did offer)

Sounds like this girl is playing u good, wake up and smell the coffee, the writing is quite clear on the wall, by the way who gives out gifts on Easter, this aint Xmas.

I wouldn't be suprised if she didn't get u anything over xmas, vals and easter day.

Seriously wake up, ur being played
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
chuckdee4:

I wouldn't be suprised if she didn't get u anything over xmas, vals and easter day.

Yea seriously, dude should reply this.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2008
She'll think I'm a poor boy if I didn't get her those gifts. But the sad part is that she shouldn't have demanded.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by ty4real(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
PurestBoy:

She'll think I'm a poor boy if I didn't get her those gifts. But the sad part is that she shouldn't have demanded.

Guy you are seriously in love with the so called girl,that you are even making excuses for her,Relationship is also about being factual with yourself and waking up to the realities on ground,you ddnt respond to the question above, so I guess you ve been doing all the giving and she has been doing all the receiving,that is not a ahealthy sign in a relationship.Please wake up bro! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: / Do You Believe In Charms? / In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.